• Options
    SHZASHZA St. Louis, MO USA Posts: 3,204
    I'd wager that it was a fake sale that was canceled
  • Options
    LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 7,829
    Big time^my thoughts too
  • Options
    MD7886MD7886 Dillsburg PA Posts: 33
    That's what I was thinking as well.  I noticed that the seller had a LOOOOONG lead time (10 business days) mentioned before the item would ship, which is also strange to me.
  • Options
    Release EVRelease EV Posts: 2,002
    MD7886 said:
    That's what I was thinking as well.  I noticed that the seller had a LOOOOONG lead time (10 business days) mentioned before the item would ship, which is also strange to me.
    Sorry, I may be daft...lol...I don't get your last point. Can you explain so I know how to watch for these types of auctions. I get your point about long lead time, but the "mentioned before item would ship"....cheers
  • Options
    Release EV - it's unusual for an eBay seller to have such a long lead time before the item ships.  There are constraints that eBay has for sellers to maintain a good seller standing, and a long lead time is not allowed under those requirements.   It's the seller's prerogative, if they aren't interested in maintaining that standard.

Just seems strange that someone, who obviously sells a fair amount of stuff on eBay, would NOT adhere to those stipulations.
  • Options
    tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 39,038
    Relax, yours isn't worth that much, lol!
  • Options
    Tempo - that's fair to assume.
  • Options
    pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,717
    Anyone hunting for one I have one for sale at $250 (I believe the original sale price) plus shipping