Options

Great new interview with Dave Abbruzzese (gives Glorifed G context)

2»

Comments

• Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,896
    edited January 15
    It’s pretty telling when he hasn’t heard from the other original band members since 1995. You don’t see any of the other guys in the group making jabs at him in articles or non authorized books. All your proof is right there. It’s pretty clear. 
    More editorializing. What from the article is a quoted example of Dave either pissing, moaning, or talking shit?
    I’m not trolling you or trying to sound sarcastic but you read it? Read the article, I mean it’s pretty clear with all the jabs . Just read it, I don’t feel like copying and pasting the quotes because it’s pretty clear but I will if you need me to. Again not trying to give u a hard time but cmon, just read it. 
    I read it, will gladly take a copy and paste.
    It’s pretty telling when he hasn’t heard from the other original band members since 1995. You don’t see any of the other guys in the group making jabs at him in articles or non authorized books. All your proof is right there. It’s pretty clear. 
    More editorializing. What from the article is a quoted example of Dave either pissing, moaning, or talking shit?
    I’m not trolling you or trying to sound sarcastic but you read it? Read the article, I mean it’s pretty clear with all the jabs . Just read it, I don’t feel like copying and pasting the quotes because it’s pretty clear but I will if you need me to. Again not trying to give u a hard time but cmon, just read it. 
    I read it, will gladly take a copy and paste.
    Ok, will do later. Loving proving people wrong, will be easy to do. Appreciate the opportunity. 
    insecurity can take many forms. 
    Post edited by HughFreakingDillon on
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    bmurray06bmurray06 Austin, Texas Posts: 143
    edited January 15
    Question. How many Dave A. quotas need to be hit a month on the forum to keep it going? Also, at this point, can we just include a separate discussion area at this point? All jokes aside, appreciate the fans out there that still ride or die for Dave A. Feel like this could be like that Weezer SNL skit at this point amongst us fans. Personally, I'm more than happy with what Jack Irons and MFC brought to this band.
    Post edited by bmurray06 on
  • Options
    pjl44pjl44 Posts: 8,194
    bmurray06 said:
    Question. How many Dave A. quotas need to be hit a month on the forum to keep it going? Also, at this point, can we just include a separate discussion area at this point? All jokes aside, appreciate the fans out there that still ride or die for Dave A. Feel like this could be like that Weezer SNL skit at this point amongst us fans. Personally, I'm more than happy with what Jack Irons and MFC brought to this band.
    It's a new interview and includes a lot of band stories I hadn't heard before. Really interesting read and totally relevant.
  • Options
    Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 29,197
    bmurray06 said:
    Question: Could be wrong, but I am pretty sure you can pick any merch-thread of your choosing to post in instead of crying about an interview being posted that gives interesting tidbites about the band?
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    bmurray06bmurray06 Austin, Texas Posts: 143
    edited January 16
    Spiritual_Chaos said:
    bmurray06 said:
    Question: Could be wrong, but I am pretty sure you can pick any merch-thread of your choosing to post in instead of crying about an interview being posted that gives interesting tidbites about the band?
    No crying here. Appreciate your fight Spritual Chaos! Its what forums are for. Opinions are all subjective.
  • Options
    mr bunglemr bungle Posts: 1,294
    I see that he's going wire to wire sporting the Soul Patch!
  • Options
    BF25394BF25394 Posts: 3,520
    mr bungle said:
    I see that he's going wire to wire sporting the Soul Patch!
    It's actually a tattoo...
    I gather speed from you fucking with me.