Options

State of Love and Trust - written on a set list - request from a UK based fan.

I am 55 years old and have been coping with cancer over the last 9 years.  Originally they gave me a 2 year prognosis but I am quite stubborn  :)

I am now on my 137th chemo and have now had 3 surgeries over the time period.  1st surgery was the primary tumour in my bowel, then I had a tumour removed in my lung, where the cancer had spread (metastatic) and 9 weeks ago, I had a brain tumour removed from behind my left eye.  I feel brilliant and am back to work 4 days out of 5 every week.

LIVE LIFE!!!!!!!!!

Despite all of this, during my cancer treatment, I am a keen cyclist, so amongst regular riding I have done some brilliant rides; I rode with my Dad and a pal of his (both close to 80 years old at the time!) from Copenhagen to Berlin, about 500 miles over 5 days, and another one with a fantastic bunch of people, from Venice to Rome (about 600 miles over 5 days) for our local Hospice and numerous other rides.

I take a posittive approach to my situation as I have a fabulous family and I want to be strong with them.

I also take the approach that I am not fighting cancer as that implies a winner and loser, and my feel is that there are no losers, so I cope with cancer and it comes along with me.

I am actually 'friends' with my cancer, as essentially they are my cells, they just decided to mutate!  My approach is, I know you are there, but you are coming with me  :)
Here is my strange desire.  I have an appalling tattoo on my back/left side shoulder.  It is a baby devil breaking wind.  Don't judge, I am a half wit!

I would like to do a cover up with a good 'Stickman' tattoo and my favourite song written under it.

My favourite song is SOLAT.

Does anyone know if there is an image of SOLAT written on a set list anywhere?  I would love the tattoo artist to be able to get it right.

I have asked Eddie direct on Instagram, but I am not sure it is the right account!

Does anyone have anything that could help me with this?  I would be really grateful.

Love to all and I am so looking forward to next year's European tour.

Ian Montgomery
Suffolk
UK

Comments

• Options
    I will look today my friend 
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -