Comments

• Hawk123Hawk123 Posts: 2,028
    Won’t ship for me, assuming it’s because I’m in Canada 
  • CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,774
    whats the deal here again? $0??
  • rw160510rw160510 Posts: 944
    Won’t ship to the uk either unfortunately. All the PJ Harvey reissues seem to be there too. Great deal assuming the shipping is reasonable.
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,169
    Hawk123 said:
    Won’t ship for me, assuming it’s because I’m in Canada 

Yep. USA only. They did this cool sale a while back on Pearl Jam's Gigaton. . https://community.pearljam.com/discussion/298402/free-gigaton-vinyl-many-more
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,405
    Shipping is about $10 per record
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • JeBurkhardtJeBurkhardt Posts: 4,692
    rw160510 said:
    Won’t ship to the uk either unfortunately. All the PJ Harvey reissues seem to be there too. Great deal assuming the shipping is reasonable.
    I looked, found 5 titles I was interested in, shipping would be $48. 
    Well, that made Christmas shopping for my brother in law & father in law easy! Plus, I grabbed a couple for myself. 6 albums total - $63.88
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
    Limited edition vinyl is sold out. But the regular edition is still available. https://thesoundofvinyl.us/products/eddie-vedder-ukulele-songs
    EV's Ukulele Songs is all gone. Gigaton still remains.

• Dayum. Hard to beat that.
    Appreciate the heads up. Grabbed Gigaton X 2 and some Ben Harper. 
    bigbiggzy said:
    Dayum. Hard to beat that.
    Appreciate the heads up. Grabbed Gigaton X 2 and some Ben Harper. 

Surprised Gigaton vinyl copies are still available.
    got my shipping notifications today
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
    The deal is done!
  • LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 8,974
    edited November 2023
    Funny about my addiction...Only want LE and expensive :/ 
    I blame 10c pssts...
  • BentleyspopBentleyspop Posts: 10,663
    Got this email today...

Thank you for purchasing from The Sound of Vinyl!

We are reaching out regarding your order  containing the Ukulele Songs Limited Edition.

Due to production delays, your order is not quite ready, and we do not yet have an estimated shipping date. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and appreciate your understanding.

If you do not want the affected item(s) in your order to be automatically canceled on 1/18/2024, please simply respond below so that we may ensure your full order remains active. Please know that by choosing to keep your order, you may still request to cancel it at any time prior to shipment.
  • LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 8,974
    Hmmm
  • bicyclejoebicyclejoe Posts: 1,203
    Strange. Two weeks ago, I got the one I ordered from them as part of this deal.
    My Pearl Jam Road: 10/22/90 Seattle | 12/22/90 Seattle, Moore Theater | 9/29/92 Seattle, Magnusson Park, Drop in the Park | 9/5/93 The Gorge, with Neil Young and Blind Melon | 7/20/06 Portland, Arlene Schnitzer Concert Hall with Sleater-Kinney | 7/22/06 The Gorge, 10/21/06 Mountain View, Shoreline Ampitheatre, Bridge School Benefit | 9/21/09 Seattle | 9/22/09 Seattle | 9/26/09 Portland, OR | 7/14/2011 Eddie Vedder, Portland, OR | 11/29/13 Portland, OR
  • Got this email today...

Thank you for purchasing from The Sound of Vinyl!

We are reaching out regarding your order  containing the Ukulele Songs Limited Edition.

Due to production delays, your order is not quite ready, and we do not yet have an estimated shipping date. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and appreciate your understanding.

If you do not want the affected item(s) in your order to be automatically canceled on 1/18/2024, please simply respond below so that we may ensure your full order remains active. Please know that by choosing to keep your order, you may still request to cancel it at any time prior to shipment.
    I got the same email. I have received all of the other albums that I ordered. 
  • I did receive that record from the same deal....they must have sold beyond what they intended to sell.  

The love he receives is the love that is saved