Options

ISO GA for Portland & Vancouver

2»

Comments

• Options
    darwinstheorydarwinstheory LaPorte, IN Posts: 5,800
    F2F has to open soon....right?
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
  • Options
    steven87steven87 Posts: 1,268
    It’s pretty ridiculous how long they’re waiting (although I can’t say I’m surprised, considering how many premiums are left). I figured it would almost definitely open by the end of the month, but now I’m not so sure. I could see them waiting until early April. Please open the F2F floodgates soon so we can try to score some GAs already!
  • Options
    steven87 said:
    It’s pretty ridiculous how long they’re waiting (although I can’t say I’m surprised, considering how many premiums are left). I figured it would almost definitely open by the end of the month, but now I’m not so sure. I could see them waiting until early April. Please open the F2F floodgates soon so we can try to score some GAs already!
    Right?!?! Is @SHZA for hire? 😂
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
  • Options
    SHZASHZA St. Louis, MO USA Posts: 3,220
    It's a double-edged sword. When it does open there will be a ton of tickets listed and probably less slow times at least for the spring shows. 
  • Options
    SHZA said:
    It's a double-edged sword. When it does open there will be a ton of tickets listed and probably less slow times at least for the spring shows. 
    I think TM just might win this go around. I can foresee a lot of 10C members getting stuck with tickets they are unable to offload.

Also, stishows. GA for any of the aforementioned shows. Or even Missoula. Go ahead, give me a reason to book an impromptu trip to NW Montana. I dare ya!
  • Options
    F2F is here. My access to TM Canada is not. Bump
  • Options
    Hyme2kHyme2k Posts: 44
    I have 2 GA for Indy, but how do I get them to you?  Can't transfer or sell via Ticketmaster 
  • Options
    @Hyme2k - thank you for reaching out. I just sent you a PM.
  • Options
    Still ISO if anyone is going to ultimately release GA's for any of the 7 aforementioned shows.
  • Options
    Bump
  • Options
    Cutting it close bump!
  • Options
    Lawn is flourishing this spring! Bump
  • Options
    edited April 23
    I finally got to cart a GA ticket the other day. Didn't get to complete the check out with it but it's a start!
    Post edited by darwinstheory on
  • Options
    It's getting busy around here!
  • Options
    The Bears might have the best QB they have had in my 41 year existence. That's not to say anything good or bad about Caleb Williams. That's just how bad the Bears QB situation has been. 
  • Options
    I haven't given up on my quest for GA for Indy or Wrigley. Just focusing for now on the Vancouver shows and Portland. 
  • Options
    Bump