Options

ISO GA for Portland & Vancouver

darwinstheorydarwinstheory LaPorte, IN Posts: 5,800
edited April 19 in Given To Fly (live)
ISO 1 or 2 GA for all shows listed above. 

I'm also not opposed to moving seats up on the floorsections either. Currently have floor seats near the back. I'd be down to upgrade those as well.

Struck out for GA in 2023, though I did score some really nice upgrades.
"A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
Post edited by darwinstheory on

Comments

• Options
    steven87steven87 Posts: 1,268
    As the first person to post this, you deserve a bump!
  • Options
    Thanks! It has to work this time, right? Although, thanks to a few good people during the September tour, I was able to get some really nice seat upgrades. And that allowed us to really get our drink on worry free. 🤣
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
  • Options
    steven87steven87 Posts: 1,268
    Thanks! It has to work this time, right? Although, thanks to a few good people during the September tour, I was able to get some really nice seat upgrades. And that allowed us to really get our drink on worry free. 🤣
    Fortunately you have a lot of time- and they’ll be months of F2F ahead. And who knows, maybe you’ll even get lucky and get GA through the 10c lottery! And being able to drink and not having to wait on line all day are  definitely nice advantages of having good seats. I don’t drink whenever I do GA cause I have a tiny bladder 🤣
  • Options
    ZodZod Posts: 10,242
    edited November 2023
    Seattle would be the hardest, especially if it's at climate pledge arena. I got shut on in 2013 and tickets sold out in 2 seconds.  Demand for Seattle shows are off the charts.

Hoping there is a Vancouver date.  The ticket demand was so low in 2013, they had to do a 2nd offering for GA tickets :)  Anytime there's Vancouver and Seattle, it's pretty easy getting Vancouver tickets.  Hopefully it'll be the same for Portland.
  • Options
    Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,659
    Portland seems to always be lower demand. Throw in Boise and it’s tickets for everyone. 
  • Options
    Zod said:
    Seattle would be the hardest, especially if it's at climate pledge arena. I got shut on in 2013 and tickets sold out in 2 seconds.  Demand for Seattle shows are off the charts.

Hoping there is a Vancouver date.  The ticket demand was so low in 2013, they had to do a 2nd offering for GA tickets :)  Anytime there's Vancouver and Seattle, it's pretty easy getting Vancouver tickets.  Hopefully it'll be the same for Portland.
    How is Vancouver Island in May? Asking for a person who thinks that is a top 5 destination in the world.
  • Options
    Bump
  • Options
    Adding Wrigley 1 & 2 and Indy to the ISO list. 
  • Options
    ZodZod Posts: 10,242
    Zod said:

How is Vancouver Island in May? Asking for a person who thinks that is a top 5 destination in the world.
    I mean, it's pretty similar to Seattle.  In May it could be wet or dry, but it's not too cold and not too hot.  I love May... Global Warming has made us have more warm/dry may's than wet ones :)
  • Options
    Bump - assuming the lineup stays the same.

Add in Seattle if a show between Vancouver and Portland. 

*if a Gorge show is announced, then I'll need to rethink it all. Quickly!
  • Options

Seattles first show was always before Vancouver and not between those two. 
  • Options

@Facemeltor I thought there was talk of a small "pre-tour" show and then additionally (possibly) splitting up the 2 Seattle shows originally slated for the end of May. Now I'm more confused than ever! 
  • Options
    100 Pacer100 Pacer Toronto, ON Posts: 8,545

@Facemeltor I thought there was talk of a small "pre-tour" show and then additionally (possibly) splitting up the 2 Seattle shows originally slated for the end of May. Now I'm more confused than ever! 
    That was always a misinterpretation going around. The 04/30 club show was always on independent of the 2 Climate Pledge shows.
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

"Me knowing the truth, I can not concur."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore
  • Options
    Yeah, I can't change plans if that's the case. I'm 1 for 11 in scoring GA seats (Wrigley 18). No way I'm going to bank on scoring tix to a club show.
  • Options
    edited February 19
    I can officially update this now. ISO GA for:
    Vancouver N1
    Vancouver N2
    Post edited by darwinstheory on
  • Options
    Currently ISO 2 GA for:
    Vancouver 1
    Vancouver 2
    Portland 
    Indy
  • Options
    Dear lord! Talk about foreshadowing! I was 0-5 on GA requests as was my fiancé. 

So, still ISO GA for:
    Vancouver 1
    Vancouver 2
    Portland 
    Indy
    Wrigley 1
    Wrigley 2
  • Options
    Bumping to the top as things begin to sort themselves out.
  • Options
    Bump 
  • Options
    I'm bumping this mofo!
  • Options
    sg9sg9 Posts: 3
    edited February 23
    ISO 2 tix for Vancouver, both shows if possible!

ISO 2 tix for May 4th now.
    Post edited by sg9 on
  • Options
    sg9 said:
    ISO 2 tix for Vancouver, both shows if possible!

ISO 2 tix for May 4th now.
    Isn't there a stipulation for those outside Canada selling tickets for the Vancouver shows on f2f?
  • Options
    Bump
  • Options
    Bumpity
  • Options
    @me
  • Options
    Edited OP & title. Still ISO 2 GA for all shows, but certainly willing to start with just 1 GA ticket. 
  • Options
    And another one!
  • Options
    Daylight savings time bump
  • Options
    Back to page 1
  • Options
    November thru March and not a bite yet...bump.