Options

Big poster sale

Comments

• Options
    arqarq Posts: 7,936
    I added 

Pearl Jam Berlin 18 Love $220 

I love that poster but it has to go.
    "The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it"
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

Why not (V) (°,,,,°) (V) ?
  • Options
    arq said:
    I added 

arq said:
    I added 

2 more posters found a few loving home 🥲
    "The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it"
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

• Options
    My poster arrived today, excellent condition and couldn’t be happier. Props to a great seller thank you arq! 
  • Options
    Its_Imbas said:
    My poster arrived today, excellent condition and couldn’t be happier. Props to a great seller thank you arq!

Thanks man so far all PJ fans have been a delight.
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

• Options
    Poster arrived today in amazing condition! Thanks so much!
    Pearl Jam
    Minneapolis, MN - June 30, 1998
    St. Paul, MN - June 16, 2003
    PJ20 - Alpine Valley - East Troy, WI - September 3, 2011
    PJ20 - Alpine Valley - East Troy, WI - September 4, 2011
    St. Paul, MN - August 31, 2023
    St. Paul, MN - September 2, 2023
    Austin, TX - September 18, 2023
    Austin, TX - September 19, 2023
    Las Vegas, NV - May 16, 2024
    Las Vegas, NV - May 18, 2024

Eddie Vedder
    Las Vegas, NV - October 7, 2022
    Innings Festival - Tempe, AZ - February 26, 2023
    Ohana Festival - Dana Point, CA - September 30, 2023
  • Options
    EMizner said:
    Poster arrived today in amazing condition! Thanks so much!
    Brooo, super happy you liked it, I took care of my posters since forever.
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

• Options
    pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,720
    I bumped into Arq on this forum around 16 years ago........forever thankful for that too. I gained an incredible friend, my family gained additional family, and we have extra amazing holidays when we get the chance to meet up in the sunshine state. 

Have full confidence in dealing with a legend here, they broke the mould with this dude
  • Options
    pdalowsky said:
    I bumped into Arq on this forum around 16 years ago........forever thankful for that too. I gained an incredible friend, my family gained additional family, and we have extra amazing holidays when we get the chance to meet up in the sunshine state. 

Have full confidence in dealing with a legend here, they broke the mould with this dude

Neil deGrasse Tyson

• Options
    pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,720
    arq said:
    pdalowsky said:

You love it
  • Options
    pdalowsky said:
    arq said:
    pdalowsky said:

You love it
    I'm shy.
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

• Options
    Mine arrived a couple of days ago and it looks good.
    Thanks.
  • Options
    bchambers05bchambers05 Omaha, Nebraska Posts: 162
    Which poster is the 2009 state park neon? For some reason google search doesn't show anything when entering this.
  • Options
    Mine arrived a couple of days ago and it looks good.
    Thanks.
    Glad you received it after sweating over the royal postal service :)
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

• Options
    VedderMTLVedderMTL Montreal, Canada Posts: 1,401
    Amazing transaction and classy act. Thank you
  • Options
    VedderMTL said:
    Amazing transaction and classy act. Thank you
    You're welcome my dude, glad I could help 🤝
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

• Options
    JM73055JM73055 Posts: 101
    Just received my amazing poster from @arq Perfect packaging and fast shipping. Buy with confidence!!!
  • Options
    JM73055 said:
    Just received my amazing poster from @arq Perfect packaging and fast shipping. Buy with confidence!!!
    Oh man, thanks, glad you like the poster IN PERSON 😎
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

• Options
    matt84matt84 Posts: 603
    Received my poster in the UK yesterday. Mint condition just as described. Don’t hesitate if you’re thinking about buying. Thanks man! 
  • Options
    matt84 said:
    Received my poster in the UK yesterday. Mint condition just as described. Don’t hesitate if you’re thinking about buying. Thanks man! 
    Thank you Matt, glad you are happy with it <3
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

• Options
    I emailed you the tracking/insurance.
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

• Options
    gado15gado15 Posts: 102
    PM Sent
  • Options
    gado15 said:
    PM Sent
    replied!
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

• Options
    darwinstheorydarwinstheory LaPorte, IN Posts: 5,799
    Great - GREAT seller. Fantastic to work with. Hope all is well my friend.
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
  • Options
    Great - GREAT seller. Fantastic to work with. Hope all is well my friend.
    Oh thanks man, very kind of you, all good.
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

• Options
    2 more gone 🫡
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

• Options
    Bump

Remember I'm open to negotiate.
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

• Options
    VitalogensiaVitalogensia Posts: 1,932
    I had been looking for the EV Memphis poster for a while now.  I couldn't be happier to finally get the poster, but also with my experience with arq - great person to work with with from start to finish.  Highly recommended!

Thanks again!
    Virginia Beach 2000; Pittsburgh 2000; Columbus 2003; D.C. 2003; Pittsburgh 2006; Virginia Beach 2008; Cleveland 2010; PJ20 2011; Pittsburgh 2013; Baltimore 2013; Charlottesville 2013; Charlotte 2013; Lincoln 2014; Moline 2014; St. Paul 2014; Greenville 2016; Hampton 2016; Lexington 2016; Wrigley 2016; Prague 2018; Krakow 2018; Berlin 2018; Fenway 2018; Camden 2022; St. Paul 2023
  • Options
    SHZASHZA St. Louis, MO USA Posts: 3,220
    I had been looking for the EV Memphis poster for a while now.  I couldn't be happier to finally get the poster, but also with my experience with arq - great person to work with with from start to finish.  Highly recommended!

Thanks again!
    Was that the EV signed version or is that still available? 
  • Options
    VitalogensiaVitalogensia Posts: 1,932
    SHZA said:

Thanks again!
    Was that the EV signed version or is that still available? 
    It was the signed version, and it's awesome. 
    Virginia Beach 2000; Pittsburgh 2000; Columbus 2003; D.C. 2003; Pittsburgh 2006; Virginia Beach 2008; Cleveland 2010; PJ20 2011; Pittsburgh 2013; Baltimore 2013; Charlottesville 2013; Charlotte 2013; Lincoln 2014; Moline 2014; St. Paul 2014; Greenville 2016; Hampton 2016; Lexington 2016; Wrigley 2016; Prague 2018; Krakow 2018; Berlin 2018; Fenway 2018; Camden 2022; St. Paul 2023
  • Options
    DgiacomazziDgiacomazzi Canada Posts: 1
    PM'd you regarding one of the posters you have listed.