Delete.

cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 8,680
edited December 2023 in Lost Dogs
Thanks
Post edited by cp3iverson on

Comments

• Wish I knew, I'd have picked one up for you.  Fyi..  there were 20 of these sold at Ohana for $750.  20 more on sale in Seattle, for $2500 each.  I think maybe only half sold.  If you message Tsurt, you might have a shot at one still.
  • CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,774
    $750 after a few drinks I’d throw down

$2500 isn’t worth it at all
  • cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 8,680
    Wish I knew, I'd have picked one up for you.  Fyi..  there were 20 of these sold at Ohana for $750.  20 more on sale in Seattle, for $2500 each.  I think maybe only half sold.  If you message Tsurt, you might have a shot at one still.
    Ah I appreciate you man.  I should've made a post earlier lol.  Mr tsurt isn't sure about future sales.  We'll see.  
    I was going to unload some vinyl and have some Ed art on our wall (or at least my office)  lol
  • KwienekeKwieneke Indiana Posts: 1,537
    CROJAM95 said:

I think I agree, its a really cool piece
    Noblesville 5.7.2010. Lexington 4.26.2016. Nashville 9.16.2022. St Louis 9.18.2022.
    Chicago 1 9.5.2023. Chicago 2 9.7.2023. 
    *Noblesville 9.10.2023* (Gutted) 
    Seattle 5.30.2024  Noblesville 8.26.2024  Chicago 8.29.2024  Chicago 8.31.2024 
  • CP218430CP218430 Posts: 1,937
    I would love to have one of these. Best of luck. If you get a sniff of one PM with the info. Not trying to snipe your search.
    98: St. Louis. 2000: Alpine. 2003: Chicago. 2006: Chicago Night 2, Milwaukee Night 1. 2007: Chicago (Lolla). 2009: Chicago 1 & 2. 2011: Alpine 1 & 2. 2013: Chicago & LA Night 1. 2016: Chicago 1 & 2. 2018: Chicago 1 & 2. 

"Let the Ocean dissolve away my past."
  • CROJAM95 said:

Agree completely
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
  • edited October 2023
    Yes they were expensive but… there was one wave that looked far better than the rest of them. I had it in my hand about to buy it and would have bought it however Ed obviously fucked up half way thru signing it.  The sig looked nothing like his “normal signature” or the signature on any of the other waves (or poster and art prints for that matter)  - it appeared like he forgot a letter or something then tried to salvage it by adding it in and connecting it- looked like chicken scratch. Unfortunately there was no way i was going to pay that much for something that looked nothing like his sig with no Coa. Heck i even think psa would have a tough time proving its authenticity lol
    Post edited by Getoutofmyfuckinface on
    CP218430 said:
    I would love to have one of these. Best of luck. If you get a sniff of one PM with the info. Not trying to snipe your search.
    Will do!   Hope we can get some of these.  
  • sheckyshecky Posts: 1,774
    Yes they were expensive but… there was one wave that looked far better than the rest of them. I had it in my hand about to buy it and would have bought it however Ed obviously fucked up half way thru signing it.  The sig looked nothing like his “normal signature” or the signature on any of the other waves (or poster and art prints for that matter)  - it appeared like he forgot a letter or something then tried to salvage it by adding it in and connecting it- looked like chicken scratch. Unfortunately there was no way i was going to pay that much for something that looked nothing like his sig with no Coa. Heck i even think psa would have a tough time proving its authenticity lol
    That's weird. I'd think most artists would not worry about a missing letter - who would notice, anyway? Too bad he didn't erase it and re-sign (the sigs appear to be in pencil). I wonder if possibly EV forgot to sign that one all together and someone else "signed" it for him. Either way, I agree you were wise not to buy it, charity or not. Was it one of these drawings in the photo? 
    shecky said:
    That's weird. I'd think most artists would not worry about a missing letter - who would notice, anyway? Too bad he didn't erase it and re-sign (the sigs appear to be in pencil). I wonder if possibly EV forgot to sign that one all together and someone else "signed" it for him. Either way, I agree you were wise not to buy it, charity or not. Was it one of these drawings in the photo? 
    Oh man.  Cmon Ed.  Sell me one of those. 
  • andrew68andrew68 Posts: 1,803
    major FOMO not picking one up...a larger one was auctioned for $25k the night before
    Any new realizations... would have to wait...
    Til he had more time,... more time...
    Time to dream,... to himself... he waves goodbye,
    To himself... I'll see you on the other side...
  • pdalowskypdalowsky Posts: 15,043
    OP - my good pal has an amazing wave drawing from Ed - signed also - on a tambo - bought from one of Eds charity sales. Would look amazing framed, let me know if of interest and I can put you in touch or send photos etc