Options

psst...10/19/2023

Comments

• Options
    Which one sounds the best? That's the one I want. Are Any of them better sounding than the OG (that I already have)?
    Happy to upgrade sound, but don't need multiples just for the colors.
    Not sure if any of these will sound better than the original, but I imagine if any of them did, the 2x45 LP would be the one, regardless of color (both versions should sound the same).
    Its got to sound better than the box set version!
  • Options
    Color variant for the amount of money they're asking after shipping is ridiculous. Easy pass when I already have the vs./vitalogy box. What a joke, release a vs. era vault instead!
    That box set copy sounds like ass though.
  • Options
    The cash cow continues 
    Moo
  • Options
    Abe FromanAbe Froman Posts: 5,126
    The cash cow continues 
    Yup. I don’t need another copy at this price. 
  • Options
    bicyclejoebicyclejoe USA Posts: 1,182
    Color variant for the amount of money they're asking after shipping is ridiculous. Easy pass when I already have the vs./vitalogy box. What a joke, release a vs. era vault instead!
    Yes it does
    My Pearl Jam Road: 10/22/90 Seattle | 12/22/90 Seattle, Moore Theater | 9/29/92 Seattle, Magnusson Park, Drop in the Park | 9/5/93 The Gorge, with Neil Young and Blind Melon | 7/20/06 Portland, Arlene Schnitzer Concert Hall with Sleater-Kinney | 7/22/06 The Gorge, 10/21/06 Mountain View, Shoreline Ampitheatre, Bridge School Benefit | 9/21/09 Seattle | 9/22/09 Seattle | 9/26/09 Portland, OR | 7/14/2011 Eddie Vedder, Portland, OR | 11/29/13 Portland, OR
  • Options
    Which one sounds the best? That's the one I want. Are Any of them better sounding than the OG (that I already have)?
    Not sure if any of these will sound better than the original, but I imagine if any of them did, the 2x45 LP would be the one, regardless of color (both versions should sound the same).
    It’s got to sound better than the box set version!
    The are both color vinyl, since black is indeed color vinyl.
    My Pearl Jam Road: 10/22/90 Seattle | 12/22/90 Seattle, Moore Theater | 9/29/92 Seattle, Magnusson Park, Drop in the Park | 9/5/93 The Gorge, with Neil Young and Blind Melon | 7/20/06 Portland, Arlene Schnitzer Concert Hall with Sleater-Kinney | 7/22/06 The Gorge, 10/21/06 Mountain View, Shoreline Ampitheatre, Bridge School Benefit | 9/21/09 Seattle | 9/22/09 Seattle | 9/26/09 Portland, OR | 7/14/2011 Eddie Vedder, Portland, OR | 11/29/13 Portland, OR
  • Options
    SHZASHZA St. Louis, MO USA Posts: 3,422
    Shirt was $40 on tour if I'm not mistaken. Wonder if they'll release others 
  • Options
    beano.79beano.79 Posts: 698
    EU?
    The black double is up for pre order on Amazon. It's a good sounding album anyway, my hope is it'll sound incredible as a double 45
  • Options
    tbergstbergs Posts: 9,304
    SHZA said:
    The shipping gets it pretty close to $40, but yeah, I think I paid either $35 or $40 at the merch booth.
    It's a hopeless situation...
  • Options
    I'm sure you meant to try and be clever towards somebody else...
  • Options
    motleygunnermotleygunner Arizona Posts: 140
    Yes it does
    I'm so brainwashed/obsessed I buy this stuff and I don't even own a record player... I'll take your word for it!
  • Options
    Release EVRelease EV Posts: 2,013
    Having trouble checking out. Do u have to an order per item, ie if u want the 3 things then 3 orders with 3 diff shipping quotes?
  • Options
    I'm sure you meant to try and be clever towards somebody else...
    Hah! Yes, I often try to be clever but it rarely works✌🏽
  • Options
    KwienekeKwieneke Indiana Posts: 1,291
    Having trouble checking out. Do u have to an order per item, ie if u want the 3 things then 3 orders with 3 diff shipping quotes?
    If you mean all 3 pre order items, yes. 
    Noblesville 5.7.2010. Lexington 4.26.2016. Nashville 9.16.2022. St Louis 9.18.2022.
    Chicago 1 9.5.2023. Chicago 2 9.7.2023. 
    *Noblesville 9.10.2023* (Gutted) 
  • Options
    Release EVRelease EV Posts: 2,013
    Kwieneke said:
    If you mean all 3 pre order items, yes. 
    Yeah done mate. Thanks. Painful cos obviously a combined international shipping price is cheaper, but I guess items ship at different times and they don't wait for the last item. Cheers for response
  • Options
    Nice. Favorite generic shirt of the tour. Didn't pick it up at the show, did today.
  • Options
    PJammin'PJammin' Posts: 1,788
    Nice. Favorite generic shirt of the tour. Didn't pick it up at the show, did today.
    Generic shirt?
    I died. I died and you just stood there. I died and you watched. I died and you walked by and said no. I'm dead.
  • Options
    LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 7,985
    edited October 2023
    Nice. I may be cured. Not buying lp....yet
  • Options
    PJammin' said:
    Generic shirt?
    Yeah man, you could get it at all the shows
  • Options
    PJammin'PJammin' Posts: 1,788
    Loujoe said:
    You’ll regret it.  
    I died. I died and you just stood there. I died and you watched. I died and you walked by and said no. I'm dead.
  • Options
    goldrushgoldrush everybody knows this is nowhere Posts: 7,327
    What the hell is a dreamsicle?
    “Do not postpone happiness”
    (Jeff Tweedy, Sydney 2007)

“Put yer good money on the sunrise”
    (Tim Rogers)
  • Options
    tbergs said:
    SHZA said:
    The shipping gets it pretty close to $40, but yeah, I think I paid either $35 or $40 at the merch booth.
    Yep. $40 at the merch booth. That's annoying. And I bought a spare. I guess we are going to pay that 10c shipping, even if we wait in line and transport it ourselves.

I'll forgive them if they put the Austin 1 shirt up, and I get it.
    I upgraded my ticket, and my new ticket buddy would not come to the venue until an hour after doors opened. Missed the specific shirt both outside (out of early) and inside.

But I Do have an extra FW2 shirt, sz L, if anyone wants to trade. I posted on Lost Dogs, but no luck there.
  • Options
    PJammin' said:
    Loujoe said:
    You’ll regret it.  
    Dang it!!
  • Options
    goldrushgoldrush everybody knows this is nowhere Posts: 7,327
    The vomit-variant comes to around $110 AUD including shipping.

I passed on the red Yield, and that’s a better album in a nicer colour, so this is an easy pass.
    “Do not postpone happiness”
    (Jeff Tweedy, Sydney 2007)

“Put yer good money on the sunrise”
    (Tim Rogers)
  • Options
    darthvedderdarthvedder Posts: 2,499
    Why does the 30th anniversary shirt have tour cities on it?
  • Options
    nicky-p38nicky-p38 Posts: 396
    Why does the 30th anniversary shirt have tour cities on it?

Because it is the tour shirt that was available at the merch stands for all of the shows. 
  • Options
    mace1229mace1229 Posts: 9,041
    Easy pass. With the original and box set, I have no desire for additional copies. Even if they are colored.
  • Options
    Muffin The MuleMuffin The Mule Amersham, Bucks Posts: 437
    EU?
    Norman Records has it for £25.49 on clear vinyl

Pearl Jam: Vs. (30th Anniversary Edition) Vinyl. Norman Records UK
    Brixton Academy 14/7/93, Wembley Arena 29/5/00, Wembley Arena 18/6/07, London O2 18/8/09, Hyde Park 25/6/10, Manchester 20/6/12, Arras 30/6/12, Werchter 5/7/14, Leeds 8/7/14, Milton Keynes 11/7/14, Mexico City 28/11/15, Toronto 10/5/16, Toronto 12/5/16,  Amsterdam 12/6/18, Amsterdam 13/6/18, London 18/6/18, Werchter 7/7/18, London 17/7/18, Werchter 30/6/22, London 8/7/22, London 9/7/22, Budapest 12/7/22, Prague 22/7/22, Amsterdam 24/7/22, Amsterdam 25/7/22, Dublin 22/6/24, Manchester 25/6/24, London 29/6/2024, Berlin 2/7/24, Berlin 3/7/24 
  • Options
    mace1229 said:
    Easy pass. With the original and box set, I have no desire for additional copies. Even if they are colored.
    45rpm. Might be the one to have. Suckered me in. Plus I don't have any yet.
  • Options
    Tim SimmonsTim Simmons Posts: 7,013
    goldrush said:
    What the hell is a dreamsicle?
    basically, aka a Creamsicle (an orange and cream popsicle)