SOLD - FS: Unopened Box Ron English x Pearl Jam Falla Sheep figures

BubbaBubba Posts: 631
edited October 2023 in Lost Dogs
$60

Post edited by Bubba on

Comments

• a5pja5pj Posts: 3,881
    Oh yeah! I'd jump on this but I only need the super rare black one. I cheated and painted one of the extras I had black (shhhh).
    And one sits by my record player :)
    Wouldn't it be funny if the world ended in 2010, with lots of fire?

• BubbaBubba Posts: 631
    a5pj said:
    Oh yeah! I'd jump on this but I only need the super rare black one. I cheated and painted one of the extras I had black (shhhh).
    I hate to tell ya this but I am pretty sure I tossed that one when I was cleaning out and had open ones on my desk
  • GibsonGibson Posts: 2,634
    Less painfully: I am packing for a move and stumbled across mine today. First time I've seen them in 6 years, eaily.
    1998: Barrie  2000: Toronto  2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Toronto  2006: Toronto 1&2, Paris, Milan, Torino, Pistoia  2009: Calgary, Vancouver  2011: Canada  2013: London, Wrigley, Philly 1&2  2014: St. Louis, ACL 1, Detroit  2016: Lexington, Quebec, Ottawa, Toronto 1&2, Fenway 1&2, Wrigley 1&2  2017: EV - Louisville  2018: London 1&2, Milan, Padova, Rome, Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Wrigley 1&2, Fenway 1&2  2020: Toronto, Ottawa, Hamilton  2021: London 1&2  2022: Hamilton, Toronto  2023: Chicago 1&2, Noblesville  2024: Seattle 1&2, Noblesville, Wrigley 1&2

• ZoSoTimZoSoTim Posts: 958
    What’s the story behind these? Never heard of or seen them before. 
    Dallas, TX (November 15, 2013)
    Chicago 1 (August 20, 2016)
    Chicago 2 (August 22, 2016)
    Ft. Worth 1 (September 13, 2023)
    Ft. Worth 2 (September 15, 2023)
  • pdalowskypdalowsky Posts: 15,049
    ZoSoTim said:
    Just a collab between Ron English and Pearl Jam - a little foray into the toy market. 

7 different sheep, with varying rarity. 

I will soon be putting up for sale a full set of them, with their boxes and packaging and the outer box signed by Ron English
  • a5pja5pj Posts: 3,881
    Bubba said:
    a5pj said:
    I hate to tell ya this but I am pretty sure I tossed that one when I was cleaning out and had open ones on my desk
    :anguished:

Wouldn't it be funny if the world ended in 2010, with lots of fire?

pdalowsky said:
    ZoSoTim said:
    Just a collab between Ron English and Pearl Jam - a little foray into the toy market. 

I will soon be putting up for sale a full set of them, with their boxes and packaging and the outer box signed by Ron English
    I didn’t see anything that stood out to me as being PJ related so I was confused. Never heard of Ron English either. 
  • pdalowskypdalowsky Posts: 15,049
    ZoSoTim said:
    pdalowsky said:
    ZoSoTim said:

I didn’t see anything that stood out to me as being PJ related so I was confused. Never heard of Ron English either. 
    Ha ha good point - can see that from the photos here. These were specifically made by Ron with PJ with the theme of a sheep in a wolf's clothing. Im not sure on the message there but there was definitely a message to be had

In terms of Ron, pretty famous artist and respected in the toy market I understand. 
    Thanks for the info!
  • LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 9,012
    He also made the wolfbearpigman poster
  • Guy DudebroGuy Dudebro Posts: 1,395
    Here’s some pics of some Ron English paintings that I saw at a street art exhibit a few years ago. The dude  has some shit flying around in his head lol. 

• LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 9,012
    Wowzers. Krazycool