Options

Vault vinyl

The RockThe Rock Posts: 1,392
Hey guys,
Does anyone know where I might find one or two Vault releases that aren't £500 like they seem to be on ebay?

I'm going to get Atlanta 94 and Vic 07 which I've found for a reasonable price. The main one I'm looking to get is Constitution Hall 98 but I'm struggling. 

Thanks!
2006: London Astoria, Lisbon I & II, Paris, Verona, Milano
2007: Wembley, Dusseldorf, Copenhagen, Nijmegen
2009: Manchester
2010: Belfast, Berlin
2012: Manchester I & II
2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes
2018: Amsterdam I, Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Barcelona, London
2022: Berlin, Budapest, Krakow, Amsterdam II

Comments

• Options
    You’re not likely to find a Constitution Hall anywhere for under $500.
  • Options
    Kearn5yKearn5y Ireland Posts: 2,701
    The Rock said:
    Hey guys,
    Does anyone know where I might find one or two Vault releases that aren't £500 like they seem to be on ebay?

I'm going to get Atlanta 94 and Vic 07 which I've found for a reasonable price. The main one I'm looking to get is Constitution Hall 98 but I'm struggling. 

Thanks!
    I got Vault #1 Moore Theater. 
    Kearnsy
  • Options
    kmcmanuskmcmanus Posts: 632
    Constitution Hall is the hardest to find/ most expensive by a pretty wide margin 
  • Options
    How disappointing 😞 

I'll just have to keep an eye out. 1998 is obviously the most popular year. 
  • Options
    HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,420
    edited October 2023
    Vault #3 - Constitution Hall was the first to be issued on vinyl and was released in 2013. Hence the rarity & extremely high markup. 

Vault #2 - Vic Theatre was just issued on vinyl last year which is why it’s much easier to find at a much lower markup. 

Vault #11 - Fox Theatre Atlanta is still available in the 10C shop. 

Most of the others in between can be found for $100-200. If you’re looking to get them all, I’d make it a goal to save & buy as soon as you can in the immediate future as those prices will only continue to inflate with age.
  • Options
    JeBurkhardtJeBurkhardt Posts: 4,522
    Vault #3 - Constitution Hall was the first to be issued on vinyl and was released in 2013. Hence the rarity & extremely high markup. 

Vault #2 - Vic Theatre was just issued on vinyl last year which is why it’s much easier to find at a much lower markup. 

Vault #11 - Fox Theatre Atlanta is still available in the 10C shop. 

Most of the others in between can be found for $100-200. If you’re looking to get them all, I’d make it a goal to save & buy as soon as you can in the immediate future as those prices will only continue to inflate with age.
    The only one I don't have is Vault# 3, and based on the price, it might be a long while until I get one.
  • Options
    ZodZod Posts: 10,291
    The Rock said:
    How disappointing 😞 

I'll just have to keep an eye out. 1998 is obviously the most popular year. 

It was, but I don't think that's why it's expensive.   It's the first vault to be released on vinyl.   Which means vinyl was less popular when it was pressed than it is now, creating a shortage.  Also means it's been out of print for 10 years.
  • Options
    matt84matt84 Posts: 604
    If anyone has a Rome 2018 poster to sell, it’ll buy you a Constitution Hall Vault! Message me! (I don’t have the vinyl, but can pay with money that you can then exchange for the vinyl).
  • Options
    Thanks for all the info, guys  =)
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,968
    10club should totally do a reissue of their older Vault releases. But do it as a custom one hour pre sale. Let fans know a day before that everyone has a chance to place an order but you only have a one hour window to put your order in.