Options

Lightning Bolt in Dolby Atmos

BettrMan21BettrMan21 Chattanooga,Tn Posts: 278
edited October 2023 in The Porch
Listening to the Dolby Atmos mix gives these songs a really cool new depth to my old man ears. I hope all of the records get this treatment. 
Post edited by BettrMan21 on

Comments

• Options
    strilostrilo Portland OR Posts: 483
    edited October 2023
    We do have a discussion on these albums going on here, if you're interested:

Pearl Jam albums in Dolby Atmos surround

Also for the record (lol), they've released Ten, No Code, Yield, Lightning Bolt, and Gigaton in Atmos so far. Just in case you didn't know. Also I heard a rumor that Vs. is coming this Friday for the 30th.
    Post edited by strilo on
    PORTLAND - 18 JUL 98 // TAMPA - 12 AUG 00 // PORTLAND - 02 NOV 00 // SEATTLE - 05 NOV 00 // SEATTLE - 09 DEC 02
    BERN, SWITZERLAND - 13 SEP 06 // PORTLAND - 26 SEP 09 // CHICAGO - 19 JUL 13 // PORTLAND - 29 NOV 13
    CHICAGO - 20 AUG 16 // CHICAGO - 22 AUG 16 // PHOENIX - 09 MAY 22 // CHICAGO - 05 SEP 23 // CHICAGO - 07 SEP 23
  • Options
    The RockThe Rock Posts: 1,391
    strilo said:
    We do have a discussion on these albums going on here, if you're interested:

Pearl Jam albums in Dolby Atmos surround

Also for the record (lol), they've released Ten, No Code, Yield, Lightning Bolt, and Gigaton in Atmos so far. Just in case you didn't know. Also I heard a rumor that Vs. is coming this Friday for the 30th.
    Thanks, I'll take my thoughts to the other thread!
    2006: London Astoria, Lisbon I & II, Paris, Verona, Milano
    2007: Wembley, Dusseldorf, Copenhagen, Nijmegen
    2009: Manchester
    2010: Belfast, Berlin
    2012: Manchester I & II
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes
    2018: Amsterdam I, Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Barcelona, London
    2022: Berlin, Budapest, Krakow, Amsterdam II
  • Options
    bigbiggzybigbiggzy Posts: 713
    I’ve only made it to LB so far, but from what I’ve heard - GA and MYM take on a completely diff exp w/ the Atmos treatment. 

Heard some new stuff in MFS and Sirens, but not nearly as much in the first two. Can you really Ed’s harmonies in the vocals mode. Amazing how this can parse out the different instruments and sounds. 

GetAway REALLY stood out to me. Heard some things in there that I’ve never heard in the original recording.

Need to pick back up on LB. 

So glad to have this. Thank you, PJ!