Options

Possible Album Release Date

2»

Comments

• Options
    Jimmydean55Jimmydean55 Posts: 1,134
    beano.79 said:
    So it will be almost 4 years between records, but somehow it feels like a really quick turnover. A welcome strangeness...
    You're right....very odd.
    I was thinking the same. 
  • Options
    BF25394BF25394 Posts: 3,407
    beano.79 said:
    So it will be almost 4 years between records, but somehow it feels like a really quick turnover. A welcome strangeness...
    I remember when it was 4 years in between Pyromania and Hysteria and media and fans were complaining about how long that was between albums.  Back in those days bands put out albums every year or 2 so 4 years was extremely unusual.  The older we get the faster time goes by and 4 years seems like nothing now.  1998 still feels like 5 years ago to me lol.
    I remember when Jeff said he wanted Pearl Jam to be like Neil Young and put out an album every six months.

I feel like the last three-and-a-half years have seemed a lot longer than that because of how much the pandemic unmoored our experience of time as compared to "normal" times. It just doesn't feel like Gigaton came out that recently to me.
    I gather speed from you fucking with me.
  • Options
    Seems the guys are in the study this week? Maybe some of last week as well once Eddie returned from Vegas.

Simon is in town and working. Jeff, Matt and Mike have posts of being in Seattle. 
    Nashville '00
    Houston, B'ham, Nashville, Atlanta '03
    Toledo, Grand Rapids '04
    Kitchener, London '05
    Camden x 2, D.C., Cincy, San Fran x 3 '06
    Chicago '07
    Columbia '08
    MSG x 2 '10;
    PJ 20 x 2 '11
    Atlanta '12
    Wrigley '13
    St. Louis, Memphis '14
    Lexington '15
    Wrigley '16
    Wrigley x 2 '18
    Nashville '22
  • Options
    vercemanverceman Posts: 680
    Seems the guys are in the study this week? Maybe some of last week as well once Eddie returned from Vegas.

Simon is in town and working. Jeff, Matt and Mike have posts of being in Seattle. 
    Jeff was in Missoula
  • Options
    Tim SimmonsTim Simmons Posts: 6,986
    Simon?

• Options

The study? I knew it! Was it with the candlestick?
  • Options
    Simon?

Bon... Simon Le Bon. (Cue "A View to a Kill.")
  • Options
    robbierobbie Posts: 882
    Not just Simon...
    I heard that the new record is a collaboration between Pearl Jam and the Simon, Alvin, Theodore Trio.

• Options
    robbie said:
    Not just Simon...
    I heard that the new record is a collaboration between Pearl Jam and the Simon, Alvin, Theodore Trio.

It makes sense that PJ would want to bask in that Chipmunk Glow.

All-Time Billboard Hot 100 Number One Hits:

The Chipmunks, 1
    Pearl Jam, 0