Options

looking for drummer (Chicago area)

2»

Comments

• Options
    Originally posted by Drummachine
    hey neenerbean, you rock :-) i was on your site and it looks like pretty amazing to see such an attractive in a band performing Pearl Jam....:-) i wish a the girls were the same and had same attitude to music...anyway i wanted to make a new band with two guitars,bass drums and vocals and i wanted to name it "Brain of J" but you were first to do so....fuck...:-)
    *flattered* thanks!

yah, a lot of the really good PJ song titles were already taken as band names :p the name "Brain of J" fits us nicely because I think we embody the faster, punk side of PJ :D
  • Options
    Yeahh i also like their nasty songs like Brain of J, Save you, Hail Hail and so on but also pieces like Rearviewmirror drive me crazy...:-)
    Tomorrow ( of central europe time...:-)) i ll be in my favourite club watching a group of my friends performing some jewels by Pearl Jam- Brain of J
    Corduroy
    Betterman
    Do the Evolution
    Rearviewmirror
    Go
    Nothingman

and i ll drum some of them but i dont exactly know which one so i ll be surprised tommorow...:-)

btw: you dont have to thank for a comliment....i just said what i felt when i was on your site...:-)
    I d like to know if you dont have problems when singing some songs cause they are pretty tough to sing (for instance Brain of J...:-))
    me: www.myspace.com/mariomarcinek

my band: www.myspace.com/mofokillerain

official site: www.stonerock.sk
  • Options
    Some songs are harder for me to sing than others (especially having a higher voice than Ed's - but I think I do okay ;)
  • Options
    Originally posted by neenerbean
    *flattered* thanks!

yah, a lot of the really good PJ song titles were already taken as band names :p the name "Brain of J" fits us nicely because I think we embody the faster, punk side of PJ :D
    that secret weapon of yours is fuckin some of the best pj shit i've heard from a cover band... you know what i'm talking about. :D
    "Nobody is ever promised tomorrow. Increase the peace."
    ~Juan Azize