Options

Eddie Vedder 2023 Ohana merch

24

Comments

  • Options
    sheckyshecky San Francisco Posts: 1,658
    edited September 2023
    So, does anyone at the merch tent care about how many items they sell to 1 person?  Some dude on Ebay - allamericanmemorabilia - bought everything listed above.  He bought 5 of almost everything and his prices are outrageous.  They need to have limits as to what 1 person can buy.  There are more than a few people who wouldn't mind picking up some of the non sold out items after this weekend but that will be a moot point if flippers are allowed to buy a grocery cart full of stuff - obviously for resale.
      :open_mouth: 
    Post edited by shecky on
  • Options
    LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 8,395
    Maybe works for merch booth. Hmmmm
  • Options
    LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 8,395
    I thought I heard of a rumor, maybe Seattle 2013 show, where they prerolled variant posters into tubes so a few people got hooked up. May have been a way to keep people honest.
     BOGO.
  • Options
    jazzbo26jazzbo26 Framingham, MA Posts: 674
    ZoSoTim said:
    Anyone know of an easy way to see the Ohana merch for other bands?
    Ask Demetrius 
    Sensing some bitterness.
  • Options
    KN219077KN219077 Montana Posts: 923
    Man, this is better than the whole tour combined. Poster looks awesome, shirts are actually good designs. 
  • Options
    iwasatpj20iwasatpj20 Rockford, IL Posts: 3,354
    Very nice poster
    2000 - Chicago, IL
    2003 - Champaign, IL
    2006 - Chicago, IL 1 & 2
    2007 - Chicago, IL Lollapalooza
    2009 - Chicago, IL 1 & 2
    2010 - St. Louis, MO
    2011 - East Troy, WI 1 & 2 (PJ20 Destination Weekend)
    2012 - Atlanta, GA, Missoula, MT
    2013 - Chicago, IL (Wrigley Field), Dallas, TX, Oklahoma City, OK
    2014 - St. Louis, MO, Tulsa, OK, Moline, IL (No Code, IL), Saint Paul, MN, Milwaukee, WI (Yield, WI)
    2016 - Greenville, SC (Vs, SC), Raleigh, NC, Columbia, SC, Boston, MA (Fenway Park 1), Chicago, IL (Wrigley Field 1 & 2)
    2018 - Seattle, WA (Safeco Field 2), Chicago, IL (Wrigley Field 1 & 2), Boston, MA (Fenway Park 2)
    2020 - Nashville, TN, St. Louis, MO, Oklahoma City, OK, Phoenix, AZ, ??
    2022 - Nashville, TN, St. Louis, MO, Oklahoma City, OK, Phoenix, AZ, Las Vegas, NV
    2023 - St. Paul, MN 2, Fort Worth, TX 2, Austin, TX 1, and Austin, TX 2
    2024 - Portland, OR and Chicago, IL (Wrigley Field 1 & 2)


    2012 - Temple of the Dog East Troy, WI (PJ20 Destination Weekend)
    2014 - Soundgarden Tinley Park, IL (with Nine Inch Nails)
    2014 - Alice in Chains Davenport, IA
    2016 - Chris Cornell Solo Madison, WI and Peoria, IL (official hometown show)
    2016 - Temple of the Dog San Francisco, CA (both shows)
    2017 - Soundgarden Dallas (cancelled) RIP Chris Cornell
    2018 - Smashing Pumpkins Chicago, IL (first show)
    2019 - Alice in Chains Milwaukee, WI
    2022 - Jerry Cantrell Chicago, IL
    2023 - Jerry Cantrell Milwaukee, WI

    RIP Andrew Wood, Kurt Cobain, Layne Staley, and Chris Cornell

    RIP Mom (may your star shine the brightest in the sky, our family loves and misses you very much, we'll meet again)

  • Options
    Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Temple of the cat Posts: 14,347
    Man, I'd love that poster as a wallpaper for my bathroom. The font is kind of uninspired but the imagery and colors are beautiful!
  • Options
    ZoSoTimZoSoTim Posts: 781
    jazzbo26 said:
    ZoSoTim said:
    Anyone know of an easy way to see the Ohana merch for other bands?
    Ask Demetrius 
    Sensing some bitterness.
    I’m so lost right now. 
    Dallas, TX (November 15, 2013)
    Chicago 1 (August 20, 2016)
    Chicago 2 (August 22, 2016)
    Ft. Worth 1 (September 13, 2023)
    Ft. Worth 2 (September 15, 2023)
  • Options
    Does tsurt have anything to do with ohana merch 
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

    this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Options
    drfoxdrfox Posts: 1,244
    Does tsurt have anything to do with ohana merch 
    Yes he does all the merch for them 
  • Options
    droptheleash9droptheleash9 Posts: 1,366
    edited September 2023
    Always a fan of the EV prints...they are a bit more "toned-down" than the full band shows for some reason. Always seemed to me that there were far fewer duds when it came to EV prints compared to the full band gig posters, some of which are, objectively, abject disasters. I always wondered why that was (Does Ed have a say in the art vs someone else for a full band show? Is it just luck?).
    Post edited by droptheleash9 on
  • Options
    LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 8,395
    Likely the EV vibe is mellow. PJ not always.
  • Options
    adamg5adamg5 Posts: 797
    edited October 2023
    .
    Post edited by adamg5 on
  • Options
    adamg5adamg5 Posts: 797
    edited October 2023
    .
    Post edited by adamg5 on
  • Options
    pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 15,017
    adamg5 said:
    Anyone in line? Can anyone get me a small Aloha button up?  I’ll trade for anything above and agree to pay the difference…both parties.  Not looking to flip want to take care of real fans.    559-960-3852
    If no takers for a trade - could i purchase from you the silver zippo?

  • Options
    adamg5adamg5 Posts: 797
    pdalowsky said:
    adamg5 said:
    Anyone in line? Can anyone get me a small Aloha button up?  I’ll trade for anything above and agree to pay the difference…both parties.  Not looking to flip want to take care of real fans.    559-960-3852
    If no takers for a trade - could i purchase from you the silver zippo?

    Pm
    sent.  Anyone at the venue that can help me out?
  • Options
    artforbwartforbw 60647 Posts: 132
    shecky said:
    So, does anyone at the merch tent care about how many items they sell to 1 person?  Some dude on Ebay - allamericanmemorabilia - bought everything listed above.  He bought 5 of almost everything and his prices are outrageous.  They need to have limits as to what 1 person can buy.  There are more than a few people who wouldn't mind picking up some of the non sold out items after this weekend but that will be a moot point if flippers are allowed to buy a grocery cart full of stuff - obviously for resale.
      :open_mouth: 
    I think many people in the PJ poster FB group already know who allamericanmemorabilia is.
    He’s a regular in there.
  • Options
    adamg5adamg5 Posts: 797
    artforbw said:
    shecky said:
    So, does anyone at the merch tent care about how many items they sell to 1 person?  Some dude on Ebay - allamericanmemorabilia - bought everything listed above.  He bought 5 of almost everything and his prices are outrageous.  They need to have limits as to what 1 person can buy.  There are more than a few people who wouldn't mind picking up some of the non sold out items after this weekend but that will be a moot point if flippers are allowed to buy a grocery cart full of stuff - obviously for resale.
      :open_mouth: 
    I think many people in the PJ poster FB group already know who allamericanmemorabilia is.
    He’s a regular in there.
    Fuck Him. 100%  We boo these types whenever we get a chance.  
  • Options
    Release EVRelease EV Posts: 2,016
    So, does anyone at the merch tent care about how many items they sell to 1 person?  Some dude on Ebay - allamericanmemorabilia - bought everything listed above.  He bought 5 of almost everything and his prices are outrageous.  They need to have limits as to what 1 person can buy.  There are more than a few people who wouldn't mind picking up some of the non sold out items after this weekend but that will be a moot point if flippers are allowed to buy a grocery cart full of stuff - obviously for resale.
    He's the main one, I could name a few regular offenders and you know they will be all on here. Anyway, he is claiming the Vedder Dad hat is RARE and Ohana. Didn't that come from Innings?
  • Options
    After Ohana Encore I was trying to track down an event poster. That seller  had a seemingly non stop supply of posters that ended up on EBay. One would sell and another one would take its place. I lost track of how many it ended up being. 
  • Options
    nicknyr15nicknyr15 Posts: 7,983
    First nice poster of the year. 
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 89,198

  • Options
    on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,640
    LOL on the Limit (1) per customer. No exceptions.  
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 (#50) | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore


  • Options
    Are those different EV Zippos? 


    "words and music...keep me floating along" - Jeff Ament
    Tor 93 - Tor 96 - Barrie 98 - Tor 00 - Buffalo 03 - Tor 03 - Kitchener 05 - London 05 - Hamilton 05 - Tor - 05 - Tor 06 - EV Massey Hall I & II Tor 09, Chicago 09, Cleveland 10, Buffalo 10, Tor I & II 2011 - Hamilton 2011 - Vancouver 2011 - Wrigley 13 - Buffalo 13 - Ottawa 16 - Toronto I & II 2016 Fenway 2016 Night 2 - Wrigley 18 I & II - Hamilton & Toronto 2022
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 89,198
    Are those different EV Zippos? 

    Yes. Just 2 EV zippos.

    ..
    Off eBay ..


  • Options
    a5pja5pj Hershey PA Posts: 3,869
    demetrios said:
    Are those different EV Zippos? 

    Yes. Just 2 EV zippos.

    ..
    Off eBay ..


    What is this?
    Wouldn't it be funny if the world ended in 2010, with lots of fire?



  • Options
    pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 15,017
    a5pj said:
    demetrios said:
    Are those different EV Zippos? 

    Yes. Just 2 EV zippos.

    ..
    Off eBay ..


    What is this?
    surfboard fin cover i think

  • Options
    The Fin has the poster and there’s a cover too.
Sign In or Register to comment.