Options

VS 30th reissue?

Comments

• Options
    demetrios said:
    Shibari said:
    lellopj said:
    demetrios said:
    Latest update on the Dreamcicle pressing from UPS ..

11/06/2023
    5:12 P.M. Order information received
    United States

same here
    same for me. destination Germany

Strange. And didn't international copies ship out first?
    Yes, that's true, but don't forget there are people working there. I would really like the record, now. But things can happen that you don't expect
  • Options
    Tim SimmonsTim Simmons Posts: 7,026
    I've had Order Info received since labels were printed and mine arrived today.
  • Options
    I've had Order Info received since labels were printed and mine arrived today.
    In Canada?ontario?
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 88,614
    Shibari said:
    demetrios said:
    Shibari said:
    lellopj said:
    demetrios said:
    Latest update on the Dreamcicle pressing from UPS ..

11/06/2023
    5:12 P.M. Order information received
    United States

same here
    same for me. destination Germany

Strange. And didn't international copies ship out first?
    Yes, that's true, but don't forget there are people working there. I would really like the record, now. But things can happen that you don't expect
    Gotcha 
  • Options
    Jimmydean55Jimmydean55 Posts: 1,177
    Small detail notice. My OG pressing has some very pixelated lines (the fencing) on the cover. 30th anniversary pressing has none. Looks clean as can be. 
  • Options
    ZodZod Posts: 10,378
    Small detail notice. My OG pressing has some very pixelated lines (the fencing) on the cover. 30th anniversary pressing has none. Looks clean as can be. 

wait, how is that possible?  Digital images and video wasn't a think when Vs. came out.  Pixelation is the impact of digital compression.  Everything would of been analog when vs came out?
  • Options
    The RockThe Rock Posts: 1,399
    UPS still says order details received but it hasn't changed since November 6th. I'm in the UK, I suppose it will just turn up one day.
    2006: London Astoria, Lisbon I & II, Paris, Verona, Milano
    2007: Wembley, Dusseldorf, Copenhagen, Nijmegen
    2009: Manchester
    2010: Belfast, Berlin
    2012: Manchester I & II
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes
    2018: Amsterdam I, Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Barcelona, London
    2022: Berlin, Budapest, Krakow, Amsterdam II
  • Options
    PsxmichaPsxmicha Düsseldorf Posts: 1
    The Rock said:
    UPS still says order details received but it hasn't changed since November 6th. I'm in the UK, I suppose it will just turn up one day.
    Same here. I am in Germany. I hope it will turn up one day :-\
  • Options
    Jimmydean55Jimmydean55 Posts: 1,177

OG

30th Anniversary. 

Comparison
  • Options
    The Rock said:

Hopefully it'll update soon. Mine finally just updated on Friday. 
  • Options
    edited November 2023
    ,, double post
    Post edited by demetrios on
  • Options
    edited November 2023
  • Options
    matt3846matt3846 Atlanta Posts: 154

Interesting.
    I also noticed that the Target 1LP cover is zoomed and cropped a bit compared to the new 2LP version.

• Options
    SM187650SM187650 Canada Posts: 719
    Did anyone order their clear copy from Le Noise? I’m still waiting on a shipping notification from them. 
  • Options
    The Rock said:
    Exactly the same here... UK also. Ho-Hum.
    14.10.2000 Houston, 09.09.2006 Marseilles, 11.09.2006 Paris, 18.06.2007 London, 17.08.2009 Manchester, 18.08.2009 London, 22.06.2010 Dublin, 23.06.2010 Belfast, 25.06.2010 London
  • Options
    SM187650 said:
    Did anyone order their clear copy from Le Noise? I’m still waiting on a shipping notification from them. 

Available this Friday

Release Date: 01/12/2023

• Options

Vs. (30th Anniversary Edition) (Vinyl)

https://www.amazon.ca/Vs-30th-Anniversary-Vinyl-Pearl/dp/B0CF85KV6Y/
    Amazon Canada

$60.98

• Options
    demetrios said:
    SM187650 said:

Available this Friday

Release Date: 01/12/2023

Delayed till the 15th. 
  • Options
    Mine finally moved!
    Received in Fontana yesterday for processing. Glad to have an update at last.
  • Options
    Kearn5yKearn5y Ireland Posts: 2,726
    The Rock said:
    Mine finally moved!
    Same here. Finally some movement 
    Kearnsy
  • Options
    The Rock said:
    Mine finally moved!

Had one of those updates.

11/24/2023
    11:52 A.M. Package received for processing
    FONTANA, CA, United States

Nothing updated since then.

• Options
    demetrios said:
    The Rock said:
    Mine finally moved!

11/24/2023

Last update was 12/1 for me. I imagine I won't get much else until it lands in the UK.
  • Options
    The Rock said:
    demetrios said:
    The Rock said:
    Mine finally moved!

11/24/2023

Last update was 12/1 for me. I imagine I won't get much else until it lands in the UK.

You should see more updates in the next day or two from California. With the holiday season, hopefully you will receive it by Christmas Day.
  • Options
    Pearl Jam Finally Hits The Top 10 With One Of Their Biggest Albums—30 Years After Its Release 

For decades now, Pearl Jam has ranked as one of the top-performing bands in the world. Their signature style of rock music has kept them a favorite of millions of Americans, who support the group whenever they have something new to share…and even when something isn’t exactly new.

This week, Pearl Jam debuts on several Billboard charts, but it’s not with a new album. Instead, the group re-released their 1993 set Vs. on both vinyl and cassette, offering highly collectible items to their massive and dedicated fan base of rock lovers.

Vs. appears on seven Billboard charts this week, and it reaches four of those for the first time. This may sound shocking, considering the title was a massive seller when it was first released in the early ‘90s, but its success predates some current rankings. Now that the band has given fans another reason to buy–either for the first time or again–it reaches a handful of tallies. In the past tracking frame, Vs. sold 9,055 copies, according to Luminate.

The set opens highest on the Top Hard Rock Albums chart. On that list, Vs. arrives at No. 5. It instantly becomes the band’s eleventh top 10 title and their fifteenth total placement on the ranking of the bestselling albums in America classified as hard rock.

On the Top Alternative Albums ranking, Vs. launches at No. 14, giving the band their milestone fifteenth hit on the chart. Vs. starts its time on the Top Rock Albums chart at No. 23, bringing the band to the tally for the sixteenth time. On the all-encompassing Top Rock & Alternative Albums list, it launches at No. 28, marking their seventeenth win.

• Options
    demetrios said:
    The Rock said:
    demetrios said:
    The Rock said:
    Mine finally moved!

11/24/2023

You should see more updates in the next day or two from California. With the holiday season, hopefully you will receive it by Christmas Day.
    It left the U.S. yesterday!
  • Options
    The Rock said:
    demetrios said:
    The Rock said:
    demetrios said:
    The Rock said:
    Mine finally moved!

11/24/2023

It left the U.S. yesterday!

Great! 
  • Options
    ZodZod Posts: 10,378
    Just got an email that I got dinged for 24.68 CDN in taxes/brokerage when it crossed the border.   Grrrr.....
  • Options
    Zod said:
    Just got an email that I got dinged for 24.68 CDN in taxes/brokerage when it crossed the border.   Grrrr.....

Damn! I betcha Post Exprés screwed up. Marked the custom forms for 2x $42.98 vinyl ($85.96) package, not 1.