Options

ISO Chicago N1 Mark 5 Poster

I know what they are going for on eBay, if you want to avoid the fees and sell one for similar cost here let me know.

Comments

• Options
    If that's the Spacehawk, I got one I'd sell............
    Joey Stephan
  • Options
    JS160349 said:
    If that's the Spacehawk, I got one I'd sell............
    It is… we’ve DM already and I don’t think our price range is equal.
  • Options
    Ahhh, yes.......the guy who tried to convince me to take a jersey 3 sizes too big...............Did you come to your senses yet?
    Joey Stephan
  • Options
    JS160349 said:
    Ahhh, yes.......the guy who tried to convince me to take a jersey 3 sizes too big...............Did you come to your senses yet?
    I didn’t try to convince you to take a jersey that was the wrong size, I offered to trade you a jersey that was equal in price for a poster. At the time both were going for around $130-$150. I could’ve bought the poster on eBay several times this week for around $75. In fact the jersey is trending for a greater value than this poster at this point. The fact that you’re trying to trade this poster for a Moline shows you are very unaware of the true “value” of it. So if anyone wants to sell this poster for around that $75 mark let me know.
  • Options
    There's absolutely no chance I'd expect someone to trade me a Moline for this poster 'straight up'..............that's a wild theory........if someone did, I'd assume it was a fake........"value" is a relative term, and I hope that you learn that some day. It will certainly make your 'negotiations' more productive.  Good luck in your search.......
    Joey Stephan
  • Options
    KS80184KS80184 Posts: 390
    I have an extra.  Anything posters you would want to trade?
  • Options
    JeBurkhardtJeBurkhardt Posts: 4,598
    edited September 2023
    I have an extra night 1 poster. DM me if the trade above doesn't work out. I had someone contact me about my poster. I am going to be sending it to him. Good luck with your search. 
    Post edited by JeBurkhardt on
  • Options
    ZoSoTimZoSoTim Posts: 752
    I have an extra night 1 poster. DM me if the trade above doesn't work out.
    Oh I'd say it's a safe bet the trade above won't come to fruition. Lol.
    Dallas, TX (November 15, 2013)
    Chicago 1 (August 20, 2016)
    Chicago 2 (August 22, 2016)
    Ft. Worth 1 (September 13, 2023)
    Ft. Worth 2 (September 15, 2023)
  • Options
    KS80184 said:
    Not much to trade. I’ll take a look in a bit.  I do have some solo Billy Corgan stuff from solo shows at Zuzu’s if that interests ya.  I think I have an extra LA Klausen 06, the surf one that’s orange and red. I’ll let you both know. Thanks
  • Options
    KS80184 said:
    Like i said, not much to trade.
  • Options
    jazzbo26jazzbo26 Framingham, MA Posts: 674
    There’s one on eBay for $95 +$13 shipping. The Klausen is worth triple that at least.
  • Options
    jazzbo26 said:
    There’s one on eBay for $95 +$13 shipping. The Klausen is worth triple that at least.
    Thanks for the info!  The Klausen has a small flaw so that would probably bring the value down. I hate eBay and their fees so if anyone wants to discuss a trade for this let me know.  Here is said flaw

• Options
    Bump
  • Options
    Bumped