albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • I watched a fan stream last night of around 7 or 8 songs.. as a drummer myself I can tell you that Josh absolutely killed it! Wow.. his style is very diff than MC. Drums are the heartbeat of a band and he was pumping. 
    "And the young, they can lose hope
    'Cause they can't see beyond today
    The wisdom that the old can't give away, hey
    Constant recoil
    Sometimes life don't leave you alone."
  • 2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,237
    JFK
    Yep. 
    www.cluthelee.com
  • CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,774
    Glad he’s getting his props, he’s like an nfl swing offensive lineman… can play all over if someone goes down

thanks Josh
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,178
    For the third time since May 2022, Pearl Jam touring member Josh Klinghoffer was again called on to play drums on short notice for the band last night (Sept. 13) in Fort Worth, Tx., while Matt Cameron recovers from a bout with COVID-19. The latter’s illness, in tandem with frontman Eddie Vedder battling the flu, apparently led Pearl Jam to postpone its Sunday show outside Indianapolis. Vedder was feeling better enough to take the stage tonight, but Cameron’s ongoing recovery meant he was unable to perform. Enter, Klinghoffer.
  • demetrios said:
    All those guys in the back were damn near sleeping until Ed walked over with the tambourine lol
    "And the young, they can lose hope
    'Cause they can't see beyond today
    The wisdom that the old can't give away, hey
    Constant recoil
    Sometimes life don't leave you alone."