Options

ISO September 2023 Chicago Cubs Vedder Jersey (Large)

bchambers05bchambers05 Omaha, Nebraska Posts: 163
As title says looking for size large vedder Cubs jersey.

Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    Bump 
  • Options
    I could be wrong (wouldn’t be the first time) but when we picked ours up at the game, they said they had medium, extra large and 2X. We got there more than an hour before game time so I doubt they would have given all the larges away by then. I just did a quick search on EBay and didn’t see any large jerseys listed. You might need to switch your search to a medium or extra large. 
  • Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 13,066
    I am a large and xlarge fit me fine. 
  • Options
    PJNB said:
    I am a large and xlarge fit me fine. 
    Do you know the length/width of the XL?

I ask because im tall but skinny. The medium jersey is only 28 inches long, way too short. But XL shirts and jerseys usually fit me like a balloon.
  • Options
    I could be wrong (wouldn’t be the first time) but when we picked ours up at the game, they said they had medium, extra large and 2X. We got there more than an hour before game time so I doubt they would have given all the larges away by then. I just did a quick search on EBay and didn’t see any large jerseys listed. You might need to switch your search to a medium or extra large. 
    I saw a couple larges listed on eBay a couple days ago but now don't see any at all anywhere so I'm wondering the same thing, if maybe there weren't larges or something like that...i may have to settle for XL. 
  • Options
    Good luck, hope you find one. 
  • Options
    FadedGloryFadedGlory Chicagoland Posts: 416
    I picked up the jerseys for my crew around 11:30; they supposedly started handing them out at 11:20, though I can't be sure what time they actually started. When I got there, no L. They had M, XL, 2XL. Those were the options, and I'm reasonably sure that's the only options anyone had. I got a M for my wife – a little snug, but the XL is too big. I got the XL for myself – currently dad bod mode, or dad bod+, at like 5-foot-9/198 – and it's snug. 

I haven't truly WORN mine ... I put it on over a T-shirt to see the fit, and then hung it on an antique dress form mannequin in our closet room. If you want to try an XL, I could be convinced to move on from mine and use my wife's M as just a display jersey in the collection and not one that I truly wear. I have other PJ/Eddie jerseys, so the sun will still come up tomorrow if I never wear this one out and about. If you're really a L normally, I wouldn't recommend sizing down to M on this one. The jersey doesn't have the same kind of give to it as typical jerseys. I feel like XL is the safe play for a normal L wearer. 

1992: Chicago, Tinley Park
    1995: Chicago
    2009: Chicago
    2013: Chicago, Worcester I+II, Los Angeles I+II
    2014: Cincinnati, Memphis, Moline, St. Paul, Milwaukee
    2016: Fort Lauderdale, Miami, Tampa, Jacksonville, Lexington, Toronto II
    2017: Ohana Fest (EV solo)
    2018: Seattle I+II, Chicago I+II, Boston I
    2022: Chicago I+II (EV & Earthlings), Los Angeles I+II, Las Vegas (canceled), New York, St. Louis
    2023: St. Paul I+II, Chicago I+II, Indianapolis (canceled)

• Options
    darwinstheorydarwinstheory LaPorte, IN Posts: 5,937
    ☝️This. Except we'll stick with those being the parameters for dad bod, not dad bod+. Please.
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
  • Options
    No large. M, XL and XXL only.
  • Options
    jushooks said:
    No large. M, XL and XXL only.
    Dang, ok thanks for the information. I had some sellers on eBay do measurements for me and the XL is very wide for me, but long enough. The medium is perfect width but wayy too short. I guess I'll have to either shrink or gain some weight lol 
  • Options
    darwinstheorydarwinstheory LaPorte, IN Posts: 5,937
    I promise you the weight gain is easier. Or so I've heard.
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory