Help Please: PJ Manchester UK 2012 Poster

Hi Folks, Hoping someone can help me out. I have been collecting PJ posters since 2000 and have only recently been able to frame and display all of my collection. I attended the 2012 Manchester UK show and purchased the poster at the show. To my absolute horror I seem to have missed placed this poster, it is the only one I am missing from my collection and I am quite upset that I have misplaced it, it must have got lost on a house move, I have searched high and low and cannot find it.  

Would anyone have a copy of this poster that they would be will to sell or trade with me? Any help would be greatly appreciated. I attended this show with my brother and it has sentimental meaning to me. Thxs for reading. D

Comments

• Which poster is it. The swan . Or is it the queen one
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Oh there is the pink one too. I have the pink one and the queen both framed though 
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Hi, its the Queen one that I am looking for.. thxs, D
  • eyeameyeam Western Mass. Posts: 39
    Are you still looking for the Queen poster by Ames, Manchester 2012? I have a nm copy I’d be willing to sell.
    Hartford ’98. Columbus ’00. Seattle 2 ’02. Albany, Buffalo, Montreal, Hershey ’03. Boston 1 ’04. Montreal, Ottawa, St. John’s 1 ’05. Toronto 1,2, Albany, Camden 1,2 ’06. Camden 1,2, Hartford, Mansfield 1,2 ’08. Toronto, Chicago 1, Phila 1-4 ’09. Columbus, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford, Boston ’10. Missoula ’12. Worcester 2, Hartford ’13. Fenway 1,2 ’16. Québec City, Ottawa ’20. Québec City, Ottawa, Camden ’22. Chicago 1,2, Noblesville ’23. Missoula, Noblesville, Fenway 1,2  ’24.
    EV Montreal 1,2 ’08. Albany 1,2, Baltimore 1,2, Nashville 1,2 ’09. Hartford ’11.
  • There's a copy on eBay at the moment at £60 starting bid if you're still looking.
    2012 – Manchester II
    2014 – Amsterdam I & II, Gdynia, Leeds, Milton Keynes
    2016 – Wrigley I & II
    2017 – Amsterdam III [EV]
    2018 – London I, Padova, Rome, Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Barcelona, Madrid, Wrigley I & II
    2019 – Dublin [EV]
    2022 – Copenhagen, Hyde Park I, St. Louis
    2023 – Chicago I & II
    2024 – Dublin, Manchester, Wrigley I & II, NYC I & II
  • LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 8,966
     Is it framed behind another?
  • RobbertRobbert Rotterdam, the Netherlands Posts: 910
    edited October 2023

Have this one, but youre looking for the show after i see. This one of mine is from show 1, and its not a great one. A lot of creasses around. Cant see them really on the picture. Bought it last year
    Post edited by Robbert on
  • I think it's the one with the queen he is looking for
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

I think it's the one with the queen he is looking for
    I know
    There is one on a dutch marketplace site

• Hi FOlks... sorry for delayed reponse.. i got sorted and thank you so much for suggestions and help much appreciated..