Strange Question: does the band juice?

I know that it may sound odd but does anyone know if they have a chef on board during tour time that does things like juice for them. It’s so good for you, your blood, strength, immunity , etc.. smoothies are a bit different but still a plus.  I am assuming they have top of the line everything on board including massage practitioners / acupuncturists, trainers to holistic chefs. Perhaps even  someone/s that can do all of the above. I know it’s an odd question but I am genuinely wondering.

Comments

• Yes they do. They have a chef . Ed is vegetarian so I guess that's healthy . 
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • dwjmu84dwjmu84 Posts: 387
    Yes they do. They have a chef . Ed is vegetarian so I guess that's healthy . 
    That’s healthy, but he’s still smoking (admitted during the St Paul 1 show), which of course is a leading cause of heart disease and of course, cancer. 

Ed - we all want you around a long time. Quit now!!
  • dwjmu84 said:
    That’s healthy, but he’s still smoking (admitted during the St Paul 1 show), which of course is a leading cause of heart disease and of course, cancer. 

He has to be doing better at that though....he used to smoke on stage and I haven't seen him do that for years
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Wrigley; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • Based on the title I thought you meant steroids 😂
    DC '03 - Reading '04 - Philly '05 - Camden 1 '06 - DC '06 - E. Rutherford '06 - The Vic '07 - Lollapalooza '07 - DC '08 - EV DC 1 & 2 '08 (Met Ed!!) - EV Baltimore 1 & 2 '09 - EV NYC 1 '11 (Met Ed!) - Hartford '13 - GCF '15 - MSG 2 '16 - TOTD MSG '16 - Boston 1 & 2 '18 - SHN '21 - EV NYC 1 & 2 '22 - MSG '22
  • PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,651
    Based on the title I thought you meant steroids 😂
    Ha, I had the same thought.
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,946
    Smoothie > Juicing 
  • dwjmu84 said:

He has to be doing better at that though....he used to smoke on stage and I haven't seen him do that for years
    I certainly can't confirm it, but in some interviews it appears he may have one of those dip pouches in his lower lip. At least it kind of looked like it. 
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
  • hihobibohihobibo Posts: 1,085
    dwjmu84 said:

I certainly can't confirm it, but in some interviews it appears he may have one of those dip pouches in his lower lip. At least it kind of looked like it. 
    Teaza makes a product that is basically a tea bag that you can put in like a dip that gives some energy. I assume it's better for you than tobacco, so maybe that's something he might be using? 
  • Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Posts: 14,352
    edited September 2023
    I stopped smoking cigarettes with the help of vaping, reducing the craving for nicotine over the course of a couple of months by lowering the amount in my (organic and delish) vape juice (it's been more than four years now). I did think that Ed sounded great in Chicago night 2. I also juice and do so extensively with ginger in the cold season. It is so good and worth it.
  • JB56195JB56195 Posts: 303
    Yes Ed's smoking and then complaints about lost voice from wildfires in Europe is a bit much to take. 

95-Milwaukee, 98-East Troy, 00-East Troy, 03-Detroit  Nights 1 and 2, 03-Toronto, 04-Grand Rapids, 05-Kitchener, 06-Cincinnati, 06-Auburn Hills, 10-New Orleans, 10-Kansas City, 11-PJ20 Nights 1 and 2, 13-Chicago, 14- Moline, 16-Chicago Nights 1 and 2, 18-Seattle Nights 1 and 2, Chicago Night 1, 21-Ohana Encore Night 1 and 2, 22-Imola, St. Louis.