Options

FOR SALE: Pearl Jam Signed 2016 Chicago Cubs World Series Rawlings Official Baseball = sold

mattseattleusamattseattleusa North Idaho, USA Posts: 346
edited February 6 in Lost Dogs
Hey Everyone - hate to part with this one, but as they say, desperate times...need to start selling off some stuff to help pay for stuff. This is a 2016 Chicago Cubs World Series Rawlings Official Major League Baseball, signed by Ed, Matt, Jeff, Stone, Mike and Boom. The baseball has been authenticated by Beckett Grading and is a beauty.  Will come shipped in a ball cube. The authentication number has been highlighted at the suggestion of Beckett. Looking to get $3000 or best offer. US Shipping only by priority mail insured, with signature required. Can do PayPal or Venmo, but prefer PayPal. Please message me with any questions. Thanks for looking! Going to post some other stuff in the coming days.  

I will not lose my Faith, it's an Inside job today....
Post edited by mattseattleusa on

Comments

• Options
    Giving this the ol' post-tour bump- thanks for reading!
  • Options
    CP218430CP218430 Posts: 1,892
    This is a grail for me. But don't have the cash. Best of luck!
    98: St. Louis. 2000: Alpine. 2003: Chicago. 2006: Chicago Night 2, Milwaukee Night 1. 2007: Chicago (Lolla). 2009: Chicago 1 & 2. 2011: Alpine 1 & 2. 2013: Chicago & LA Night 1. 2016: Chicago 1 & 2. 2018: Chicago 1 & 2. 

"Let the Ocean dissolve away my past."
  • Options
    Willing part trade 

• Options
    sorry, I missed the last post. Not looking to trade at this time. Thanks anyways.

Ball is still available.  Happy New Year!
  • Options
    How much?
  • Options
    pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,720
    How much? $3000 or near offer
  • Options
    sfrdudersfrduder Posts: 263
    how did you acquire this? 
  • Options
    darwinstheorydarwinstheory LaPorte, IN Posts: 5,799
    Would be awesome to have, but that's way to rich for my blood. Great item though.
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
  • Options
    2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,144
    These don’t show up very often on the forum! Wow! 
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    bchambers05bchambers05 Omaha, Nebraska Posts: 162
    Awesome, wish I could get it to go along with my Warstic EV bat but dont have the extra at this time. Glws someone will definitely get this.

I'm curious how you got this item or where u purchased it from
  • Options
    Got this a part of an amazing prize pack through MLB Network a few years back.  Have to start selling off some of my stuff, cuz you know, life happens.