How does fan to fan work?

I’ve got tickets to both FTW shows through 10C but I might not be going. How does fan to fan work? My Dad, who is also in 10C failed to enter for 10C tickets. If I wanted to fan to fan sell them to him at face value, how does that work? Or can I even do that? 

Comments

• danofundanofun Posts: 988
    edited August 2023
    JW41517 said:
    I’ve got tickets to both FTW shows through 10C but I might not be going. How does fan to fan work? My Dad, who is also in 10C failed to enter for 10C tickets. If I wanted to fan to fan sell them to him at face value, how does that work? Or can I even do that? 
    Cannot be transferred. You can sell them via F2F by logging into TicketMaster, choosing your tickets and selecting sell. First come first service with F2F sales. But to give them to your dad, just provide him with your TM login details.
  • JeBurkhardtJeBurkhardt Posts: 4,717
    If you sell fan to fan, they go up for sale to anyone who grabs them off of the TM site, you have no control who gets them. Since it is your Dad, you can always give him your log in information and have him log in to your account on his phone for the show. 
  • JW41517JW41517 Posts: 35
    danofun said:
    JW41517 said:
    Cannot be transferred. You can sell them via F2F by logging into TicketMaster, choosing your tickets and selecting sell. But to give them to your dad, just provide him with your TM login details.
    Yeah I know they can’t be transferred. I’d imagine if I wanted to sell them to him, we’d have to time the ticket drop, right? But I’d run the risk of someone else snatching them up. The TM login thing might be the way to go. Thank you!
  • JeBurkhardtJeBurkhardt Posts: 4,717
    edited August 2023
    JW41517 said:
    danofun said:
    JW41517 said:
    Cannot be transferred. You can sell them via F2F by logging into TicketMaster, choosing your tickets and selecting sell. But to give them to your dad, just provide him with your TM login details.
    Yeah I know they can’t be transferred. I’d imagine if I wanted to sell them to him, we’d have to time the ticket drop, right? But I’d run the risk of someone else snatching them up. The TM login thing might be the way to go. Thank you!
  • danofundanofun Posts: 988
    JW41517 said:
    danofun said:
    JW41517 said:
    Correct. Anyone will be able to, and most likely will, grab them. Glad to help. Good luck!