Ticket Issue?

I have emails confirming tickets to both St. Paul shows. And at one point they were in my TM account. Now when I login it has spots for both St Paul shows but when I click on each show the tickets do not show up. Anyone else having this issue? 

Comments

• A couple sets of my tix (Not PJ) are also doing this. I wouldn’t worry about it. They should show back up soon.
  • PJNBPJNB Posts: 13,426
    I forget what happened with the lotto being redone so maybe this is not possible but maybe you claimed the tickets then they redid the lotto and you did not claim the new tickets?
  • Here are my examples: says I have 0 tickets but actually have 2.
  • thro84thro84 Posts: 10
    Yes! That’s exactly what it is showing for my PJ shows. It has the placeholder but when I click on each show it just has some order number and no tickets. I reached out to TM help so I’ll let you know if they say anything useful. 
  • My tickets are there using the Ticketmaster website. It’s only the app that shows 0 tickets.
  • JH16PJJH16PJ Posts: 10
    thro84 said:
    I have emails confirming tickets to both St. Paul shows. And at one point they were in my TM account. Now when I login it has spots for both St Paul shows but when I click on each show the tickets do not show up. Anyone else having this issue? 
    Not making them available on the app until 24 hours before show

• RobbertRobbert Rotterdam, the Netherlands Posts: 910
    My tickets are there using the Ticketmaster website. It’s only the app that shows 0 tickets.
    Yeah the same here. In the Ticketmaster App it says 0, going to the website i can see my ordernumber and the amount of tickets. Not a barcode or something. 
  • Ray J. T.Ray J. T. Posts: 4,023
    This is noted in the event details in my TM account: 

When you can get your tickets

Your tickets will be ready prior to event – anytime after 7:30pm on Wed, Aug 30, 2023 (we'll email you a reminder when they're ready).

• RatherStarvedRatherStarved Posts: 4,884
    @hairgrowth2001

4 tickets to Noblesville- nice! 
    PJ: 2013: London (ON); Buffalo; 2014: Cincinnati; 2016: Sunrise, Miami, Toronto 1-2, Wrigley 2; 2018: London (UK) 1, Milan, Padova, Sea 2, Wrigley 1-2, Fenway 1-2; 2021: SHN, Ohana, Ohana Encore 1-2; 2022: LA 1-2, Phx, Oak 1-2, Fresno, Copenhagen, Hyde Park 1-2; Quebec, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto; MSG, Camden, Nashville, Louisville, St. Louis, OKC; 2023: St. Paul 1-2, Chicago 1-2; Fort Worth 2; Austin 1-2; 2024:  Vancouver 1-2, LV 1-2, LA 1-2, Napa, Barcelona 1-2

EV Solo: 2017 Louisville and Franklin, 2018 Ohana, 2019 Innings Fest, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Dublin and Ohana; 2021 Ohana Friday (from beach) and Saturday; 2022 Earthlings Newark; 2023 Innings Fest and Benoraya 1-2.

Gutted:  London 2 2018, Sacramento 2022, Noblesville 2023