Maui

THEBIBLEISTENTHEBIBLEISTEN Posts: 1,868
edited August 2023 in The Porch
Praying for the people of Maui. I hope Ed is ok, I heard he has a place on Maui. The pictures and videos are hard to watch. 
Post edited by Sea on

Comments

• nicknyr15nicknyr15 Posts: 8,301
    Thoughts are definitely with the people of Maui. What a beautiful place , such a shame. 

I’m sure ed is fine. Let’s worry about the people who don’t have multiple residences to escape to. 
  • CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,774
    edited August 2023
    I always thought he was on North shore of Oahu, maybe he’s there too idk

i was on Oahu a few years back …. Hawaiian culture is beautiful, I felt it

thinking bout all those lost & those who will be affected going forward

will donate some $$ for sure
  • THEBIBLEISTENTHEBIBLEISTEN Posts: 1,868
    nicknyr15 said:
    Thoughts are definitely with the people of Maui. What a beautiful place , such a shame. 

I’m sure ed is fine. Let’s worry about the people who don’t have multiple residences to escape to. 
    What? 
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,888
    It's horrible. So many dead. Lahaina basically gone altogether, which is unbelievable to me. My sister and Bro-in-law have a place in Kaanapali, which is right next to Lahaina - no idea what things are like there. They have friends staying there right now and they haven't heard from them, but hopefully they are busy evacuating.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Lost In OhioLost In Ohio Posts: 6,808
    10C is gonna be doing something...stay tuned...
    Presidential Advice from President-Elect Mike McCready: "Are you getting something out of this all encompassing trip?"
    nicknyr15 said:

What? 
    What’s unclear about the post? When I see the devastation happening there the last people I think of are the celebrities that have playhouses there. Sorry if that doesn’t make sense to you. 
    nicknyr15 said:
    nicknyr15 said:

What? 
    What’s unclear about the post? When I see the devastation happening there the last people I think of are the celebrities that have playhouses there. Sorry if that doesn’t make sense to you. 
    You can’t read and comprehend. Try again . Way to ruin a sincere post. 
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 36,522
    nicknyr15 can read and comprehend just fine in my experience. he's right. 
    new album "Cigarettes" out Fall 2024!

www.headstonesband.com

• It's sad for everyone... Hopefully PJ/10c will come up with a good fundraiser and we can all participate. 
    nicknyr15 can read and comprehend just fine in my experience. he's right. 
    No he’s not. Try again 
  • KwienekeKwieneke Indiana Posts: 1,541
    ....anyways. thoughts are with Maui and the people there 
    Noblesville 5.7.2010. Lexington 4.26.2016. Nashville 9.16.2022. St Louis 9.18.2022.
    Chicago 1 9.5.2023. Chicago 2 9.7.2023. 
    *Noblesville 9.10.2023* (Gutted) 
    Seattle 5.30.2024  Noblesville 8.26.2024  Chicago 8.29.2024  Chicago 8.31.2024 
    edited August 2023
    nicknyr15 said:
    nicknyr15 said:

What? 
    You can’t read and comprehend. Try again . Way to ruin a sincere post. 
    Whatever you say.
    Post edited by nicknyr15 on
  • Lost In OhioLost In Ohio Posts: 6,808
    nicknyr15 said:
    nicknyr15 said:

What? 

You're not wrong. I'm sure his vacation house has a fantastic insurance policy.

It'd definitely be better to focus on renters who may be living paycheck to paycheck or the people who have no homes to go to at night.
    Presidential Advice from President-Elect Mike McCready: "Are you getting something out of this all encompassing trip?"
This discussion has been closed.