Pearl Jam Backspacer 2009 Clear Vinyl LP 1 of 2 Known Copies

demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,178

Scarce 2009 translucent clear (semi-transparent) vinyl LP with gatefold cover. "Clear Vinyl" sticker on loose perforated plastic bag. This is one of two known copies, likely made in an extremely limited run by RTI at the same time as the black vinyl and white vinyl pressings. Vinyl weighs close to 200 grams (192g). This and one other identical copy were obtained from a former RTI employee, who does not recall exactly how many were made, although he recalls 30,000 black vinyl and 1,000 white vinyl copies being pressed during the first run. Both copies currently known to exist came sealed in loose perforated plastic bags with "Clear Vinyl" stickers affixed to the top right corner of the bag on front.

Availability: In stock
PRICE: $6,500.00

Comments

• mookeywrenchmookeywrench Posts: 5,868
    Interesting....does it make the songs any better?
    350x700px-LL-d2f49cb4_vinyl-needle-scu-e1356666258495.jpeg
  • LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 8,979
    1 of 2 for now. The way stuff is getting reissued...may be more in the future. Pure speculation. Don't  know much about pressing, but wonder how they would make only 2. Just experimenting perhaps?
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,178
    Loujoe said:
    1 of 2 for now. The way stuff is getting reissued...may be more in the future. Pure speculation. Don't  know much about pressing, but wonder how they would make only 2. Just experimenting perhaps?

If more gets released in the future sign me up for a copy. $6500 is a little bit high for me at the moment. Lol 
    Still available  ...
  • Backspacer is a little bit high for me at the moment. 
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • pdalowskypdalowsky Posts: 15,043
    demetrios said:
    Still available  ...
    Not a huge shock LOL
    pdalowsky said:
    demetrios said:
    Still available  ...
    Not a huge shock LOL
    That's true. Wonder if they will ever drop the price.
  • AO253126AO253126 Posts: 363
    Interesting....does it make the songs any better?
    How do you improve perfection?