Options

*** The Movie Discussions Thread ***

13»

Comments

• Options
    Got my ticket for The Abyss next week!
  • Options
    Unnatural image? The screenshots from the True Lies 4K "restoration" are really bad, weird AI sharpened.

"Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 29,416
    edited December 2023
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    Unnatural image? The screenshots from the True Lies 4K "restoration" are really bad, weird AI sharpened.

Unfortunately I had to cancel my ticket. Turns out my son’s band concert was that night. A bummer, but glad I canceled, as the pieces they played and their performance was pretty awesome.
  • Options
    Teaser for Francis Ford Coppolas "final" film. He sold his winery and paid for it himself:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YzYsESj1UvU
  • Options
    CarryTheZeroCarryTheZero Posts: 2,376
    Heard all kinds of interesting things about this one.
  • Options
    Heard all kinds of interesting things about this one.
    Looks a lot better than I thought. Visually.
  • Options
    Agreed. Be interesting to see it. I read the synopsis, but it seems strange considering the stopping time moment in the trailer.
  • Options

• Options
    edited May 20
    I’d be surprised if this is anything other than the X-man named Dazzler. She’s a pop star mutant.

Post edited by CarryTheZero on
  • Options

• Options
    I’m very excited for this. So I watched the teaser trailer, but I will attempt to not watch the new trailer. I’ve found for some movies it helps me enjoy it more (no spoilers or preconceived notions of what I think it’ll be).

I’m interested in Fede’s take on this. Evil Dead and Don’t Breathe did not pull punches in the gore or horror department.

Between this and the upcoming FX show (Timothy Olyphant!), it’s looking like a good time to be an Alien(s) fan.