psst...7/10/2023

Comments

• Absent getting #3 I will have one for trade....
  • mikeliskamikeliska Posts: 249
    So now they have extra copies of the Moline Vault???  My copy arrived with a big scratch across one of the records.  When I asked for a replacement, this is the response I received.......

Shipping (Ten Club)

Jul 2, 2021, 5:22 PM PDT

Hello,
    We’re very sorry for the inconvenience.
    Under normal circumstances we have replacement copies for a title like this for instances of lost or damaged product. Due to unforeseen circumstances, in this case we do not have any additional copies.

If you’d like, you can either keep your copy, or return your purchase for a full refund.
    If this is an order delivered inside the US, we will be happy send a return label at no expense to you.
    If this order was delivered outside the US, our shipping software is not capable of creating a return label, so we would ask that you pay return shipping and send us a picture of the return shipping invoice. We would then issue a store credit in that amount.

We understand this is not ideal, but unfortunately this is the best we can do in the case of this release.
    Please accept our sincere apology.

Thanks
    10c

I guess they found more, oh well!!!  Good luck to everyone!!!!
    That's some bullshit.  I'd email ten club and ask about it again, at least make them sweat.
  • lastexitlondonlastexitlondon Posts: 13,495
    mikeliska said:
    So now they have extra copies of the Moline Vault???  My copy arrived with a big scratch across one of the records.  When I asked for a replacement, this is the response I received.......

Shipping (Ten Club)

Hello,
    Under normal circumstances we have replacement copies for a title like this for instances of lost or damaged product. Due to unforeseen circumstances, in this case we do not have any additional copies.

If you’d like, you can either keep your copy, or return your purchase for a full refund.
    If this is an order delivered inside the US, we will be happy send a return label at no expense to you.
    If this order was delivered outside the US, our shipping software is not capable of creating a return label, so we would ask that you pay return shipping and send us a picture of the return shipping invoice. We would then issue a store credit in that amount.

We understand this is not ideal, but unfortunately this is the best we can do in the case of this release.

Thanks
    10c

That's some bullshit.  I'd email ten club and ask about it again, at least make them sweat.
    I agree that's where sometimes this sort of b.s leaves a sour taste
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • BIGDaddyWilBIGDaddyWil Michigan Posts: 3,065
    mikeliska said:

Shipping (Ten Club)

Hello,

Thanks
    10c

I agree that's where sometimes this sort of b.s leaves a sour taste

Yes, I think I'll send them an email.  I just need one record replaced, side E & F have a visual and audible scratch.  The packaging was perfect.  It's just something that got by quality control. Thanks!
    Pine Knob Music Theatre - Jul 31, 1992 Crisler Arena - Mar 20, 1994
    Summerfest - Jul 09, 1995*Savage Hall - Sep 22, 1996The Palace of Auburn Hills-Aug 23, 1998 Breslin Center- Aug 18, 1998,The Palace of Auburn Hills-Oct 07, 2000 DTE Energy Theatre-Jun5,2003,DTE Energy Music Theatre - Jun 26, 2003Sports Arena - Oct 02, 2004 Van Andel Arena - May 19, 2006Palace of Auburn Hills-May 22, 2006 Quicken Loans Arena-May 09, 2010
    10-16-2014 Detroit
  • BIGDaddyWilBIGDaddyWil Michigan Posts: 3,065
    Email sent.
    Pine Knob Music Theatre - Jul 31, 1992 Crisler Arena - Mar 20, 1994
    Summerfest - Jul 09, 1995*Savage Hall - Sep 22, 1996The Palace of Auburn Hills-Aug 23, 1998 Breslin Center- Aug 18, 1998,The Palace of Auburn Hills-Oct 07, 2000 DTE Energy Theatre-Jun5,2003,DTE Energy Music Theatre - Jun 26, 2003Sports Arena - Oct 02, 2004 Van Andel Arena - May 19, 2006Palace of Auburn Hills-May 22, 2006 Quicken Loans Arena-May 09, 2010
    10-16-2014 Detroit
  • KwienekeKwieneke Indiana Posts: 1,541
    Email sent.
    interested for this update
    Noblesville 5.7.2010. Lexington 4.26.2016. Nashville 9.16.2022. St Louis 9.18.2022.
    Chicago 1 9.5.2023. Chicago 2 9.7.2023. 
    *Noblesville 9.10.2023* (Gutted) 
    Seattle 5.30.2024  Noblesville 8.26.2024  Chicago 8.29.2024  Chicago 8.31.2024 
  • mace1229mace1229 Posts: 9,257
    Were there a lot of issues with the Moline pressing?
    One side of mine was muffled. No scratches, just really muffled (the side with In Hiding). Unfortunately it was a few months before I got around to listening to the whole thing and noticed, so I didn’t even bother emailing them when I heard it.
  • CornishManCornishMan Posts: 447
    I'm hoping to get any of the vaults from 3 to 7.  Will be looking to trade for one of those if I get a duplicate of what I already have!
    London #1 2000, Reading 2006, London 2007, London 2009, London 2010, Manchester #1 2012, Manchester #2 2012, Manchester 2012 (EV), Milton Keynes 2014, London #2 2017 (EV), London #1 2018, London #2 2018, London #1 2022, London #2 2022, Manchester 2024.
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,178

-Mystery Vault printing/processing begins 7/14 and will take a couple of weeks to finish.
    slh

• bigbiggzybigbiggzy Posts: 761
    Would happily trade or buy anyone’s Constitution Hall.
  • RobbertRobbert Rotterdam, the Netherlands Posts: 910
    edited July 2023
    It says Shipped in my order history, thats quick
  • ZoSoTimZoSoTim Posts: 941
    Robbert said:
    Same
    Dallas, TX (November 15, 2013)
    Chicago 1 (August 20, 2016)
    Chicago 2 (August 22, 2016)
    Ft. Worth 1 (September 13, 2023)
    Ft. Worth 2 (September 15, 2023)
  • sheckyshecky Posts: 1,774
    ZoSoTim said:
    Robbert said:
    Same
    Mine too, but if you click on "View details" then the tracking number on that page, it says "Shipment Ready For UPS", so presumably they'll get picked up today. My question for everyone is, does your "shipment weight" show 5 lbs. like mine does? That was the weight quoted in the "Mystery Vault" description, but still I'm curious if the package actually only weighed 3-4 lbs. (due to a 2-3 disc vault inside), would they still mark the package as 5 lbs.? If anyone's shipped details shows LESS than 5 lbs. can you please post it here? Thanks in advance!
  • RobbertRobbert Rotterdam, the Netherlands Posts: 910
    shecky said:
    ZoSoTim said:
    Robbert said:
    Same
    Mine too, but if you click on "View details" then the tracking number on that page, it says "Shipment Ready For UPS", so presumably they'll get picked up today. My question for everyone is, does your "shipment weight" show 5 lbs. like mine does? That was the weight quoted in the "Mystery Vault" description, but still I'm curious if the package actually only weighed 3-4 lbs. (due to a 2-3 disc vault inside), would they still mark the package as 5 lbs.? If anyone's shipped details shows LESS than 5 lbs. can you please post it here? Thanks in advance!

• shecky said:
    ZoSoTim said:
    Robbert said:
    Same
    Hi Shecky-
    Just as a point of reference, I have had numerous Vault's that have said "Shipment Ready for UPS" that have stayed in that mode for a long period of time.  I wouldn't count on it being shipped out today.  
    demetrios said:

-Mystery Vault printing/processing begins 7/14 and will take a couple of weeks to finish.
    slh

Noblesville 5.7.2010. Lexington 4.26.2016. Nashville 9.16.2022. St Louis 9.18.2022.
  • Kwieneke said:
    demetrios said:

slh

Thanks Demetrios....
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,178
    Kwieneke said:
    demetrios said:

slh

Thanks Demetrios....

No problemo.
  • Lost In OhioLost In Ohio Posts: 6,812
    edited July 2023
    Riddle me this:

The Atlanta Vault is still up.
    The Mystery Vault is sold out.

I'm not sure that makes sense.

Step 1: Take Atlanta Vault off.
    Step 2: Put Mystery Vault up a few days later 
    Step 3: Once Mystery is all shipped, add any remaining Atlanta back to the shop...hint: and there'd be very few.
    Post edited by Lost In Ohio on
    Presidential Advice from President-Elect Mike McCready: "Are you getting something out of this all encompassing trip?"
    Riddle me this:

Step 3: Once Mystery is all shipped, add any remaining Atlanta back to the shop...hint: and there'd be very few.
    I’m not “worried” I’ll get Atlanta, it’s my first vault regardless. but it kind of takes away from it since I could just buy it right now 
  • Lost In OhioLost In Ohio Posts: 6,812
    Kwieneke said:
    Riddle me this:

I’m not “worried” I’ll get Atlanta, it’s my first vault regardless. but it kind of takes away from it since I could just buy it right now 

Worst-case scenario, I'll have one sealed and one to play...if I don't end up trading it.

It stills seems they could have done it better/different.
    Presidential Advice from President-Elect Mike McCready: "Are you getting something out of this all encompassing trip?"
  • AO253126AO253126 Posts: 363
    Kwieneke said:
    Riddle me this:

Worst-case scenario, I'll have one sealed and one to play...if I don't end up trading it.

It stills seems they could have done it better/different.
    Yeah, it is kind of weird that they did that, but at least they disclosed that up front. I just received vault 11 so if I get another in couple weeks it'll be a bit deflating, but no more so than getting vault 9, 10, or any of the ones I already have. It 's the risk you take with this mystery stuff. I remember purchasing two mystery t-shirts back in the day and getting the exact same one twice lol! Fortunately, it's a design that appeals to me, so I've worn one of them with regularity.

As many have said before, much better than me, this mystery stuff is all a bit of a gamble and we go into it with full knowledge, but I'd still take my odds with 10C over, say, a slot machine or the stock market.
  • bonebone Posts: 498
    edited July 2023
    I understand there’s a more than likely situation where I end up with a duplicate since I own 10 of the 11 vaults, but it would be all kinds of shady if a high number of theses are Vault 11 when it’s still available in the shop.  Frankly, I’d be very frustrated over it.  

Post edited by bone on
    1993-08-12 - Edmonton, AB, Convention Centre
    2003-05-30 - Vancouver, BC, General Motors Place
    2005-09-04 - Calgary, AB, Pengrowth Saddledome
    2005-09-05 - Edmonton, AB, Rexall Place
    2009-08-08 - Calgary, AB, Canada Olympic Park
    2009-09-21 - Seattle, WA, Key Arena
    2009-09-22 - Seattle, WA, Key Arena
    2011-09-23 - Edmonton, AB, Rexall Place
    2013-11-30 - Spokane, WA, Spokane Arena
  • bazfromozbazfromoz Posts: 237
    My guess is they added a similar amount of vault 11 to the sale as the quantities they had of other vaults. So not to flood the mystery sale with vault 11. I’d say they’ve done this as fairly as possible 
  • mace1229mace1229 Posts: 9,257
    bazfromoz said:
    My guess is they added a similar amount of vault 11 to the sale as the quantities they had of other vaults. So not to flood the mystery sale with vault 11. I’d say they’ve done this as fairly as possible 
    That was my assumption as well. Otherwise would just be pretty lame
  • ZoSoTimZoSoTim Posts: 941
    Anyone have tracking info for their order yet?
    Dallas, TX (November 15, 2013)
    Chicago 1 (August 20, 2016)
    Chicago 2 (August 22, 2016)
    Ft. Worth 1 (September 13, 2023)
    Ft. Worth 2 (September 15, 2023)
  • shecky said:
    ZoSoTim said:
    Robbert said:
    Same
    Hi Shecky-
    Just as a point of reference, I have had numerous Vault's that have said "Shipment Ready for UPS" that have stayed in that mode for a long period of time.  I wouldn't count on it being shipped out today.  
    Still no tracking info-Just the "shipment ready for UPS".
  • All INT and DOM Mystery Vault orders will ship Monday 7/24/2023.
    All Brad "Shame" orders will have shipped as of this afternoon.
    Have a great weekend and avoid the swifties in Seattle,
    slh
  • Patrick_Sea3Patrick_Sea3 Posts: 899
    All INT and DOM Mystery Vault orders will ship Monday 7/24/2023.
    All Brad "Shame" orders will have shipped as of this afternoon.
    Have a great weekend and avoid the swifties in Seattle,
    slh
    What’s wrong with swifties?
  • scurtisscurtis Posts: 2,460
    I have always loved the Vault records. They’re well worth the price and shipping to me. 
    "Born on third, thinks he got a triple."