Austin tickets N1 or N2 for my nephew Peter

Hello from sunny Philadelphia. I'm trying to find tickets for my nephew, Peter, for the Austin shows either night. Some of you may remember Peter from the Spectrum show in April, 2009 when Eddie sang "Better Man" to him when he was only 7 years old. Peter is all grown up and doing his best coping with cerebral palsy. I'd like to surprise Peter, especially because his best friend lives in Austin and it's an excellent excuse for them to reunite. 

Thank you in advance. Please email or DM.  (I hope it's okay that I posted this in two categories.)

Comments

• JeBurkhardtJeBurkhardt Posts: 4,693
    Hello from sunny Philadelphia. I'm trying to find tickets for my nephew, Peter, for the Austin shows either night. Some of you may remember Peter from the Spectrum show in April, 2009 when Eddie sang "Better Man" to him when he was only 7 years old. Peter is all grown up and doing his best coping with cerebral palsy. I'd like to surprise Peter, especially because his best friend lives in Austin and it's an excellent excuse for them to reunite. 

Thank you in advance. Please email or DM.  (I hope it's okay that I posted this in two categories.)
    There are 4 face value wheelchair accessible seats for Austin night 1 available on TM. section 101.