EDIT: Blind Poster Exchange! Mission Accomplished! All Tracking Numbers Received!!!!!

motleygunnermotleygunner Posts: 186
edited July 2023 in Lost Dogs
Please post any questions to this thread or DM me. Here are the rules and a link to the submission form.

Participation requires some "Love and Trust" for your fellow 10C members. Be cool... A pay it forward mentality is the goal here!

This is a new thing, so please feel free to give feedback, etc. 

https://forms.gle/vNHtHtQom5G8TCFH8

RULES/HOW IT WORKS:

- YOU MUST BE 10C MEMBER TO PARTICIPATE!
- Posters must be originals from PJ or EV concerts
- Exchange ends June 30th, 2023 at Midnight PST.
- On July 1 2023, via DM on 10C, you will receive the name and address of who you send your poster to.
- Posters must be mailed by July 7th 2023 w/ tracking info provided (Via DM to motleygunner on 10C Forum).
- You will receive your tracking number via DM in 10C Forum.
- Members that freeload/don't send will be exposed in 10C Forum!
- Only one entry per member.
- Any questions, DM motleygunner on 10C Forum or post on Poster Exchange Thread.
- Poster senders will remain anonymous unless they don't send their poster! 

Post edited by motleygunner on

Comments

• StardogChamp79StardogChamp79 Posts: 1,010
    Thank you for doing this! Very cool!!!
    Alpine Valley Music Theatre East Troy, Wisconsin (September 03, 2011); Alpine Valley Music Theatre East Troy, Wisconsin (September 04, 2011); Deluna Fest Pensacola, FL (September 21, 2012); Wrigley Field (July 19, 2013); Milwaukee, WI (October 20, 2014); Wrigley Field I (August 20, 2016); Wrigley Field II (August 22, 2016); Home Shows Seattle Night 1 (August 08, 2018), Home Shows Seattle Night 2 (August 10, 2018), Apollo Theater (September 10, 2022), Madison Square Garden (September 11, 2022), Bourbon & Beyond Louisville (September 17th, 2022). 
  • A big thank you for organizing this. Great idea!
    "When a person's soul is born in a country, nets are flung at it to hold it back from flight. You speak to me of nationality, language, religion. I shall try to fly past those nets." - James Joyce
  • motleygunnermotleygunner Posts: 186
    A big thank you for organizing this. Great idea!
    My pleasure to do this! Thank you!

• mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,410
    Awesome! Just signed up!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
    Just had a good question asked. 

Due to shipping costs, this is limited to US addresses only. Sorry in advance if that causes anyone some grief 

• signed up, great idea. 
  • Patrick_Sea3Patrick_Sea3 Posts: 902
    Signed up
  • BRONDOBRONDO Posts: 446
    IN
    10 entries! Bump!

• RatherStarvedRatherStarved Posts: 4,907
    Interesting idea.  I have one I might be willing to part with.  Will think about it! 
    PJ: 2013: London (ON); Buffalo; 2014: Cincinnati; 2016: Sunrise, Miami, Toronto 1-2, Wrigley 2; 2018: London (UK) 1, Milan, Padova, Sea 2, Wrigley 1-2, Fenway 1-2; 2021: SHN, Ohana, Ohana Encore 1-2; 2022: LA 1-2, Phx, Oak 1-2, Fresno, Copenhagen, Hyde Park 1-2; Quebec, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto; MSG, Camden, Nashville, Louisville, St. Louis, OKC; 2023: St. Paul 1-2, Chicago 1-2; Fort Worth 2; Austin 1-2; 2024:  Vancouver 1-2, LV 1-2, LA 1-2, Napa, Barcelona 1-2

EV Solo: 2017 Louisville and Franklin, 2018 Ohana, 2019 Innings Fest, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Dublin and Ohana; 2021 Ohana Friday (from beach) and Saturday; 2022 Earthlings Newark; 2023 Innings Fest and Benoraya 1-2.

Gutted:  London 2 2018, Sacramento 2022, Noblesville 2023
  • armyfanarmyfan Posts: 342
    I'm in, and hope noone will send a poster available in the shop or 1 of the absolutely horrible ones we all know about. Man bear pig, baby brain, etc... Let's do this proper! And thanks for doing this gunner!
    armyfan said:
    I'm in, and hope noone will send a poster available in the shop or 1 of the absolutely horrible ones we all know about. Man bear pig, baby brain, etc... Let's do this proper! And thanks for doing this gunner!
    Happy to do it! I’ve got to display my ignorance here… why so much broad hate on the forum for the baby brain poster? I wouldn’t hang it on my wall probably but is there more to the story? 
  • KwienekeKwieneke Indiana Posts: 1,548
    armyfan said:
    Happy to do it! I’ve got to display my ignorance here… why so much broad hate on the forum for the baby brain poster? I wouldn’t hang it on my wall probably but is there more to the story? 

Also wondering this. Guessing it’s just the sheer abundance of them out in the wild?
    Noblesville 5.7.2010. Lexington 4.26.2016. Nashville 9.16.2022. St Louis 9.18.2022.
    Chicago 1 9.5.2023. Chicago 2 9.7.2023. 
    *Noblesville 9.10.2023* (Gutted) 
    Seattle 5.30.2024  Noblesville 8.26.2024  Chicago 8.29.2024  Chicago 8.31.2024 
  • elvistheking44elvistheking44 Posts: 4,367
    I’d like to get in on this but will not be available to ship until after your posted date. If people are cool with that I’ll sign up.
    Kwieneke said:
    armyfan said:

Also wondering this. Guessing it’s just the sheer abundance of them out in the wild?
    It’s in the shop for $35.00 https://shop.pearljam.com/collections/posters/products/2018-chicago-away-show-poster-moon-patrol
    Kwieneke said:
    armyfan said:

It’s in the shop for $35.00 https://shop.pearljam.com/collections/posters/products/2018-chicago-away-show-poster-moon-patrol
    That is horrendous! If I traded away what I am thinking of trading and got that in return I’d feel awful! Can that one be banned from the exchange? 
    PJ: 2013: London (ON); Buffalo; 2014: Cincinnati; 2016: Sunrise, Miami, Toronto 1-2, Wrigley 2; 2018: London (UK) 1, Milan, Padova, Sea 2, Wrigley 1-2, Fenway 1-2; 2021: SHN, Ohana, Ohana Encore 1-2; 2022: LA 1-2, Phx, Oak 1-2, Fresno, Copenhagen, Hyde Park 1-2; Quebec, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto; MSG, Camden, Nashville, Louisville, St. Louis, OKC; 2023: St. Paul 1-2, Chicago 1-2; Fort Worth 2; Austin 1-2; 2024:  Vancouver 1-2, LV 1-2, LA 1-2, Napa, Barcelona 1-2

EV Solo: 2017 Louisville and Franklin, 2018 Ohana, 2019 Innings Fest, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Dublin and Ohana; 2021 Ohana Friday (from beach) and Saturday; 2022 Earthlings Newark; 2023 Innings Fest and Benoraya 1-2.

I’d like to get in on this but will not be available to ship until after your posted date. If people are cool with that I’ll sign up.
    Anyone?
    Anyone?
    Hard to agree to this since your trading partner will be random. 
    edited June 2023
    Anyone?
    Ok. We’re only talking a few days but I’m out then, my 98 will stay in the file folder.
    Post edited by elvistheking44 on
    Anyone?
    Ok. We’re only talking a few days but I’m out then, my 98 will stay in the file folder.
    Hey Elvis DM me and maybe we could work out a non-blind trade.  I’m now afraid to participate in the blind one having seen that baby brain.  

• lastexitlondonlastexitlondon Posts: 13,507
    There should defo be a banned list. That would make perfect sense here.
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
    Monday bump! We are at 11 entries! 
  • BRONDOBRONDO Posts: 446
    Kwieneke said:
    armyfan said:

That is horrendous! If I traded away what I am thinking of trading and got that in return I’d feel awful! Can that one be banned from the exchange? 
    Posters that are currently available in the shop are not eligible for this event. Correct??
    BRONDO said:
    Kwieneke said:
    armyfan said:

Posters that are currently available in the shop are not eligible for this event. Correct??
    Hi- There's no formal rule like that.
  • That being said, I will not include anything that is currently in the shop. If I get a less desirable, so be it.  This is just a neat way to enjoy some poster fun for me. Thanks again for coordinating.
    "When a person's soul is born in a country, nets are flung at it to hold it back from flight. You speak to me of nationality, language, religion. I shall try to fly past those nets." - James Joyce
  • pjl44pjl44 Posts: 9,190
    Folks, if you're doing something like this you should be going in with the expectation you'll receive something in the bottom 5% of desirability and consider anything north of that a bonus
  • armyfanarmyfan Posts: 342
    Never assume anything! We know what happens when you do that.
    Thank you everyone who entered! Addresses, etc. will go out tonight. 
    Thank you everyone who entered! Addresses, etc. will go out tonight. 
    Can’t wait,
  • I’m patiently waiting