Please Play Undone in St. Paul

Comments

• aisleseatsaisleseats Posts: 1,403
    Good luck tonight! Hope we get it
  • JimmyVJimmyV Posts: 19,123
    You want Undone? Here's Unthought Known. 

I'll admit it...I groaned. 

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • animusanimus Posts: 530
    Wow. Almost got it 
  • GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NY Posts: 10,686
    We yelled out for it. But I think Ed’s exact words were “Undone will remain undone”. At least he mentioned it. Thanks everyone for bumping this thread for me over the last few months. I really appreciate it. 
  • LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 8,974
    The seed has been planted. May still pop-up along the way.
  • dcp3ydcp3y Posts: 813
    Passing the torch to Chicago.  Play Undone!
    Make 1000 photocopies with "UNDONE' simply printed on them. Hand out 500 each night on GA line.
    Legendary
  • GlowGirl said:
    We yelled out for it. But I think Ed’s exact words were “Undone will remain undone”. At least he mentioned it. Thanks everyone for bumping this thread for me over the last few months. I really appreciate it. 
    I wish you got the song, but I couldn’t help laugh at Ed’s reply.  :D 
    Funny...Seems like a simple catchy song. I'm not a musician. Stick it somewhere instead of 'Down'.  Honestly it took me a hot few minutes to remember how it goes.
  • I was there for this as well, Ed shot down the idea pretty quick! We'll see if it somehow resurfaces along the way.
    Appeared to be an animal, yet so polite.
  • SHZASHZA Posts: 3,891
    edited September 2023
    I was next to the guy in the "Pearl Jam is my drug" shirt on the rail, which is what started the colloquy with Ed. His initial request was Love Boat Captain, which Ed quickly shot down because they "just played it" (did t-shirt guy miss night 1)? Then he asked if I wanted to hear anything and at first I said Present tense (first thing that popped into my head, I was nervous), but he couldn't hear me because of everyone else shouting I got shit and numerous other songs. I then remembered someone I talked to earlier that day wanted to hear Unthought, so I gave it a good shout and I'm pretty sure he heard me, which is when he said something like "ok one at a time." Maybe Undone won't remain Undone forever! 
    Post edited by SHZA on
    I was there for this as well, Ed shot down the idea pretty quick! We'll see if it somehow resurfaces along the way.
    I hope his Undone comment makes it on the  bootleg.
    I was riding the back rail of GA at that point. (Moved around a lot. It was great.) I yelled Undone right before Ed said it. People in front of me turned around, amazed that he had heard me. I just laughed. 

SHZA said:
    I was next to the guy in the "Pearl Jam is my drug" shirt on the rail, which is what started the colloquy with Ed. His initial request was Love Boat Captain, which Ed quickly shot down because they "just played it" (did t-shirt guy miss night 1)? Then he asked if I wanted to hear anything and at first I said Present tense (first thing that popped into my head) but he couldn't hear me because of everyone else shouting I got shit and numerous other songs. I then remembered someone I talked to earlier that day wanted to hear Unthought and I'm pretty sure he heard me, which is when he said something like "ok one at a time." Maybe Undone won't remain Undone  forever! 
    When he asked for a request Jeff was behind you shouting Undone and I was a few people over shouting it as well. So we know he heard the request which is what sparked his reply. Then after shooting it down said “I hope we remember this one” and went into Unthought per your request. Or something like that. It’s a blur. 
    JimmyV said:
    I was riding the back rail of GA at that point. (Moved around a lot. It was great.) I yelled Undone right before Ed said it. People in front of me turned around, amazed that he had heard me. I just laughed. 
    Yeah. Jeff and I were shouting it as well near the front. So he got a little chorus of it. Thanks for trying. 
    GlowGirl said:
    SHZA said:
    I was next to the guy in the "Pearl Jam is my drug" shirt on the rail, which is what started the colloquy with Ed. His initial request was Love Boat Captain, which Ed quickly shot down because they "just played it" (did t-shirt guy miss night 1)? Then he asked if I wanted to hear anything and at first I said Present tense (first thing that popped into my head) but he couldn't hear me because of everyone else shouting I got shit and numerous other songs. I then remembered someone I talked to earlier that day wanted to hear Unthought and I'm pretty sure he heard me, which is when he said something like "ok one at a time." Maybe Undone won't remain Undone  forever! 
    When he asked for a request Jeff was behind you shouting Undone and I was a few people over shouting it as well. So we know he heard the request which is what sparked his reply. Then after shooting it down said “I hope we remember this one” and went into Unthought per your request. Or something like that. It’s a blur. 
    That sounds right. I got a good video of UK at least 

https://youtu.be/tUOecfpEp30?si=bDH_oOT6ZiXhw5B3
  • Well you did it. So pleased. Wonderful 
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • cutzcutz Posts: 11,759
    edited September 2023
    Well, you got it in Ft. Worth Texas!! (and from the Rail? )

NICE !!!!!!!!!!
    13 long years! The wait ended tonight. 

edited September 2023
    I was losing my shit. So happy to have gotten my song. And I was on the rail. Best ever!!!!
    Post edited by GlowGirl on
  • GlowGirl said:
    I was losing my shit. So happy to have gotten my song. And I was on the rail. Best ever!!!!
     =) 
  • Awesome moment
    2003: Uniondale, MSG x2 | 2004: Reading | 2005: Gorge, Vancouver, Philly | 2006: East Rutherford x2, Gorge x2, Camden 1, Hartford | 2008: MSG x2, VA Beach | 2009: Philly x3 | 2010: MSG x2, Bristow | 2011: Alpine Valley x2 | 2012: MIA Philly | 2013: Wrigley, Charlottesville, Brooklyn 2 | 2014: Milan, Amsterdam 1 | 2016: MSG x2, Fenway x2, Wrigley 2 | 2018: Rome, Krakow, Berlin, Wrigley 2 | 2021: Sea Hear Now | 2022: San Diego, LA x2, MSG, Camden, Nashville, St. Louis, Denver | 2023: St. Paul 1, Chicago x2, Fort Worth x2, Austin 2 | 2024: Las Vegas 1, Seattle x2, Indy, MSG x2, Philly x2, Baltimore
    Yo
  • deb1211deb1211 Posts: 1,467
    GlowGirl said:
    Congratulations so awesome 👌 
  • GlowGirl said:
    Awesome!
    hippiemom = goodness
  • steven87steven87 Posts: 1,441
    GlowGirl said:
    Can’t believe they finally played it! Just incredible!!!
    They must have been planning it for Indiana if it wasn't postponed! Crazy moment 
  • I need a video of this 
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -