Face Value Ticket Exchange (F2F)

Comments

• setlist41setlist41 Posts: 444
    They're live now!
  • setlist41setlist41 Posts: 444
    And gone...
  • bendhair23bendhair23 Posts: 105
    I was all over those but couldn’t get it to confirm. Got the error code 4 times! 
  • ultrapigultrapig Posts: 166
    St Paul n2 sec 112 going to be listed soon.
  • GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NY Posts: 10,686
    I was all over those but couldn’t get it to confirm. Got the error code 4 times! 
    Same.

• gobr0309gobr0309 Posts: 166
    edited May 2023
    I have an extra pair for both nights in St. Paul that I am going to list on F2F soon. My night 1 tickets are in section 107 row 19 and night 2 are section 111 row 22. If anyone is interested in buying them feel free to PM me and I can notify you before I list them and maybe release them late at night when there are likely fewer people checking,

my other seats I’m keeping are only slightly better than the ones I’m selling and definitely trying to upgrade. If anyone who has good seats they plan on releasing to F2F could post on here or pm before it would be greatly appreciated. I’d be happy to pick up a poster and buy beers all night for anyone who can assist finding better tickets. I’m not in a rush to immediately sell my extra tickets so I can wait a few days to see if anyone here wants them before listing them 
    Post edited by gobr0309 on
    Minneapolis 2011 - Ed Uke / Charlotte 2013 / Phoenix 2013 / San Diego 2013 / LA 1 & 2 2013 / Memphis 2014 / St. Paul 2014 / Milwaukee 2014 / Wrigley 1 & 2 2016 / Temple of the Dog LA Forum 2016 / Wrigley 1 & 2 2018 / St. Paul 1 & 2 2023 / Wrigley 1 & 2 2024
  • archgrahamarchgraham Posts: 3
    Anyone know when fan exchange will open? I have Austin dates I want to swap. 
  • PJNBPJNB Posts: 13,425
    edited May 2023
    It is up now on each of the TM shows individual page

You do not swap tickets with anyone you know. You sell them for face value but can time drops to help your chances. 
  • Mr. FixerMr. Fixer Posts: 592
    Dropping Section F Indy
  • KwienekeKwieneke Indiana Posts: 1,537
    Mr. Fixer said:
    Dropping Section F Indy
    Dropped or sold already?
    Noblesville 5.7.2010. Lexington 4.26.2016. Nashville 9.16.2022. St Louis 9.18.2022.
    Chicago 1 9.5.2023. Chicago 2 9.7.2023. 
    *Noblesville 9.10.2023* (Gutted) 
    Seattle 5.30.2024  Noblesville 8.26.2024  Chicago 8.29.2024  Chicago 8.31.2024 
  • HailHailVitalogyHailHailVitalogy Posts: 5,123
    edited May 2023
    Been refreshing Indy for the past 25 minutes, never saw them.

Anyone noticing “face value exchange tickets” popping up for $500 at FW2 and Chicago 2? Those tickets were never available as premiums at those prices in those sections. Ever.
    2003: Uniondale, MSG x2 | 2004: Reading | 2005: Gorge, Vancouver, Philly | 2006: East Rutherford x2, Gorge x2, Camden 1, Hartford | 2008: MSG x2, VA Beach | 2009: Philly x3 | 2010: MSG x2, Bristow | 2011: Alpine Valley x2 | 2012: MIA Philly | 2013: Wrigley, Charlottesville, Brooklyn 2 | 2014: Milan, Amsterdam 1 | 2016: MSG x2, Fenway x2, Wrigley 2 | 2018: Rome, Krakow, Berlin, Wrigley 2 | 2021: Sea Hear Now | 2022: San Diego, LA x2, MSG, Camden, Nashville, St. Louis, Denver | 2023: St. Paul 1, Chicago x2, Fort Worth x2, Austin 2 | 2024: Las Vegas 1, Seattle x2, Indy, MSG x2, Philly x2, Baltimore
  • KwienekeKwieneke Indiana Posts: 1,537
    Been refreshing Indy for the past 25 minutes, never saw them.

Anyone noticing “face value exchange tickets” popping up for $500 at FW2 and Chicago 2? Those tickets were never available as premiums at those prices in those sections. Ever.
    Same for Indy. Another day. It’s bed time😂
    Noblesville 5.7.2010. Lexington 4.26.2016. Nashville 9.16.2022. St Louis 9.18.2022.
    Chicago 1 9.5.2023. Chicago 2 9.7.2023. 
    *Noblesville 9.10.2023* (Gutted) 
    Seattle 5.30.2024  Noblesville 8.26.2024  Chicago 8.29.2024  Chicago 8.31.2024 
  • PJNBPJNB Posts: 13,425
    edited May 2023
    @Mr. Fixer 

Sold or issues putting them up?
    Post edited by PJNB on
  • RatherStarvedRatherStarved Posts: 4,881
    Who got the Indy D near the back that just flashed? I got the error.  
    PJ: 2013: London (ON); Buffalo; 2014: Cincinnati; 2016: Sunrise, Miami, Toronto 1-2, Wrigley 2; 2018: London (UK) 1, Milan, Padova, Sea 2, Wrigley 1-2, Fenway 1-2; 2021: SHN, Ohana, Ohana Encore 1-2; 2022: LA 1-2, Phx, Oak 1-2, Fresno, Copenhagen, Hyde Park 1-2; Quebec, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto; MSG, Camden, Nashville, Louisville, St. Louis, OKC; 2023: St. Paul 1-2, Chicago 1-2; Fort Worth 2; Austin 1-2; 2024:  Vancouver 1-2, LV 1-2, LA 1-2, Napa, Barcelona 1-2

EV Solo: 2017 Louisville and Franklin, 2018 Ohana, 2019 Innings Fest, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Dublin and Ohana; 2021 Ohana Friday (from beach) and Saturday; 2022 Earthlings Newark; 2023 Innings Fest and Benoraya 1-2.

Gutted:  London 2 2018, Sacramento 2022, Noblesville 2023
  • Just posted St. Paul N2 club level pair in Sec C22. Not the best seats but not nosebleeds either.......
    Upgraded to GA via a friend, so I won't need these.
  • darwinstheorydarwinstheory Posts: 6,289
    Dammit! Got sniped for timed drop at Indy. Sec. G row S
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
  • JeBurkhardtJeBurkhardt Posts: 4,692
    Dammit! Got sniped for timed drop at Indy. Sec. G row S
    It is cut throat for sure. 
  • JimmyVJimmyV Posts: 19,123
    I think some of the real fan to fan pros are still looking for tickets. In time, once they get theirs, timed drops might become a little easier. Maybe. 

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • tdamyen2tdamyen2 Posts: 26
    Had those Indy in section G that popped up a bit ago. They dropped as soon as I loaded the page, so I had them instantly. And I cruised through the next page because I knew well enough. Got the confirmation text from my credit card, and then bam: error code. I was flagged as a bot.
  • sfrdudersfrduder Posts: 263
    tdamyen2 said:
    Had those Indy in section G that popped up a bit ago. They dropped as soon as I loaded the page, so I had them instantly. And I cruised through the next page because I knew well enough. Got the confirmation text from my credit card, and then bam: error code. I was flagged as a bot.
    Error code means we are flagged as a bot or that someone else got them?? 
    sfrduder said:
    tdamyen2 said:
    Error code means we are flagged as a bot or that someone else got them?? 
    I’m not sure if there are different error codes, but after the error code, a page from LiveNation came up and said my activity was suspicious so I had been flagged as a bot lol. So frustrating as that is the first time I had seen seats come up—besides the $800+ ones.
  • darwinstheorydarwinstheory Posts: 6,289
    What is the lag time for phones? 
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
    edited May 2023
    tdamyen2 said:
    That sucks.They shouldn't make us fight like a pack of animals to get tickets, and then flag us as bots for going too fast. I wish that once you carted the tickets you had a second to at least put in your information. But the fight is to the end.

Post edited by GlowGirl on
    GlowGirl said:
    tdamyen2 said:
    That sucks.They shouldn't make up fight like a pack of animals to get tickets, and then flag us as bots for going too fast. I wish that once you carted the tickets you had a second to at least put in your information. But the fight is to the end.

Agree completely. I was only able to go that fast because I had tried and failed a few other times for Chicago shows. So by this attempt, I was able to punch everything in very quickly. I’m sure it was the fact that the seats became available AS SOON as I checked TM. It would’ve been like using one of those bots/apps that check certain websites for you every 10 seconds or so for changes in the code that allow you to get tickets or posters or something that drops randomly. It was just a coincidence though that they dropped right when I logged in. It sucks because they were pretty good seats.
  • SHZASHZA Posts: 3,889
    tdamyen2 said:
    GlowGirl said:
    tdamyen2 said:
    That sucks.They shouldn't make up fight like a pack of animals to get tickets, and then flag us as bots for going too fast. I wish that once you carted the tickets you had a second to at least put in your information. But the fight is to the end.

Agree completely. I was only able to go that fast because I had tried and failed a few other times for Chicago shows. So by this attempt, I was able to punch everything in very quickly. I’m sure it was the fact that the seats became available AS SOON as I checked TM. It would’ve been like using one of those bots/apps that check certain websites for you every 10 seconds or so for changes in the code that allow you to get tickets or posters or something that drops randomly. It was just a coincidence though that they dropped right when I logged in. It sucks because they were pretty good seats.
    How do you know they dropped right when you logged in? Sold tickets will sometimes reappear for a few minutes after they're gone 
  • BentleyspopBentleyspop Posts: 10,663
    GlowGirl said:
    tdamyen2 said:

No it should be like Thunderdome. 2 PJ fans enter 1 PJ fan leaves.

SHZA said:
    tdamyen2 said:
    GlowGirl said:
    tdamyen2 said:

How do you know they dropped right when you logged in? Sold tickets will sometimes reappear for a few minutes after they're gone 
    In my experience, usually when that happens you get "another fan beat you to it". It doesn't let you go as far as putting in your information. When I get the straight up error message it is often after I put in my ccv code and try to purchase. But who knows at this point?

• SHZASHZA Posts: 3,889
    GlowGirl said:
    SHZA said:
    tdamyen2 said:
    GlowGirl said:
    tdamyen2 said:

In my experience, usually when that happens you get "another fan beat you to it". It doesn't let you go as far as putting in your information. When I get the straight up error message it is often after I put in my ccv code and try to purchase. But who knows at this point?

That's true. So I guess you're only supposed to get to that last page if no one has completed checkout yet 
  • RatherStarvedRatherStarved Posts: 4,881
    I’ve been considered a bot a few times today.  
    PJ: 2013: London (ON); Buffalo; 2014: Cincinnati; 2016: Sunrise, Miami, Toronto 1-2, Wrigley 2; 2018: London (UK) 1, Milan, Padova, Sea 2, Wrigley 1-2, Fenway 1-2; 2021: SHN, Ohana, Ohana Encore 1-2; 2022: LA 1-2, Phx, Oak 1-2, Fresno, Copenhagen, Hyde Park 1-2; Quebec, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto; MSG, Camden, Nashville, Louisville, St. Louis, OKC; 2023: St. Paul 1-2, Chicago 1-2; Fort Worth 2; Austin 1-2; 2024:  Vancouver 1-2, LV 1-2, LA 1-2, Napa, Barcelona 1-2

EV Solo: 2017 Louisville and Franklin, 2018 Ohana, 2019 Innings Fest, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Dublin and Ohana; 2021 Ohana Friday (from beach) and Saturday; 2022 Earthlings Newark; 2023 Innings Fest and Benoraya 1-2.

Gutted:  London 2 2018, Sacramento 2022, Noblesville 2023
  • craigraethercraigraether Posts: 1,298
    I’ve been considered a bot a few times today.  
    Mine has been Glitchy all day.. says im a BOT, I refresh, it lets me continue.. I get to the check out page and doesn't load the CV code, refresh it comes back.. .. I have not actually tried to buy any, so I do not know if it will get me get all the way past.. 
This discussion has been closed.