Face Value Ticket Exchange (F2F)

Comments

• RatherStarvedRatherStarved Posts: 4,872
    Kwieneke said:
    Edved007 said:
    It would be nice if they gave the option to lower them.
    They don't give that option, definite flaw in my opinion, but face is face I guess in their eyes.  What I saw some people doing last tour that got stuck in that situation was working deals on the side to recover some of their money with people. Basically saying "hey, if you buy my ticket on TM for $800, I'll Venmo you $600 so you end up only paying $200 for the ticket, and I'm only out $600 instead of the full $800".  Complicated obviously, but I saw it happen.
    Sucks it has to be this way, especially since TM has already been paid in full by the original purchaser. They shouldn’t have control over what someone does once they purchase it
    Im sure TM worries that premium resales will undermine their premium inventory. Yes they have the first persons money, they want more new money.. not resale they does not benefit TM. 
    I am frankly surprised they have left the high price F2F up and taken down their own premium.  The conspiracy theorist in my would expect the opposite.  
    PJ: 2013: London (ON); Buffalo; 2014: Cincinnati; 2016: Sunrise, Miami, Toronto 1-2, Wrigley 2; 2018: London (UK) 1, Milan, Padova, Sea 2, Wrigley 1-2, Fenway 1-2; 2021: SHN, Ohana, Ohana Encore 1-2; 2022: LA 1-2, Phx, Oak 1-2, Fresno, Copenhagen, Hyde Park 1-2; Quebec, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto; MSG, Camden, Nashville, Louisville, St. Louis, OKC; 2023: St. Paul 1-2, Chicago 1-2; Fort Worth 2; Austin 1-2; 2024:  Vancouver 1-2, LV 1-2, LA 1-2, Napa, Barcelona 1-2

EV Solo: 2017 Louisville and Franklin, 2018 Ohana, 2019 Innings Fest, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Dublin and Ohana; 2021 Ohana Friday (from beach) and Saturday; 2022 Earthlings Newark; 2023 Innings Fest and Benoraya 1-2.

Gutted:  London 2 2018, Sacramento 2022, Noblesville 2023
  • SHZASHZA Posts: 3,888
    Kwieneke said:
    Edved007 said:
    They don't give that option, definite flaw in my opinion, but face is face I guess in their eyes.  What I saw some people doing last tour that got stuck in that situation was working deals on the side to recover some of their money with people. Basically saying "hey, if you buy my ticket on TM for $800, I'll Venmo you $600 so you end up only paying $200 for the ticket, and I'm only out $600 instead of the full $800".  Complicated obviously, but I saw it happen.
    Sucks it has to be this way, especially since TM has already been paid in full by the original purchaser. They shouldn’t have control over what someone does once they purchase it
    Im sure TM worries that premium resales will undermine their premium inventory. Yes they have the first persons money, they want more new money.. not resale they does not benefit TM. 
    I am frankly surprised they have left the high price F2F up and taken down their own premium.  The conspiracy theorist in my would expect the opposite.  
    What was taken down? I’m still seeing many premium 
  • RatherStarvedRatherStarved Posts: 4,872
    SHZA said:
    Kwieneke said:
    Edved007 said:
    Indy premiums - unless they were all purchased which is doubtful.  
    PJ: 2013: London (ON); Buffalo; 2014: Cincinnati; 2016: Sunrise, Miami, Toronto 1-2, Wrigley 2; 2018: London (UK) 1, Milan, Padova, Sea 2, Wrigley 1-2, Fenway 1-2; 2021: SHN, Ohana, Ohana Encore 1-2; 2022: LA 1-2, Phx, Oak 1-2, Fresno, Copenhagen, Hyde Park 1-2; Quebec, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto; MSG, Camden, Nashville, Louisville, St. Louis, OKC; 2023: St. Paul 1-2, Chicago 1-2; Fort Worth 2; Austin 1-2; 2024:  Vancouver 1-2, LV 1-2, LA 1-2, Napa, Barcelona 1-2

EV Solo: 2017 Louisville and Franklin, 2018 Ohana, 2019 Innings Fest, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Dublin and Ohana; 2021 Ohana Friday (from beach) and Saturday; 2022 Earthlings Newark; 2023 Innings Fest and Benoraya 1-2.

Gutted:  London 2 2018, Sacramento 2022, Noblesville 2023
  • craigraethercraigraether Posts: 1,298
    SHZA said:
    Kwieneke said:
    Edved007 said:
    they were bought.. 
    SHZA said:
    Kwieneke said:
    Edved007 said:
    they were bought.. 
    I think they were. Seemed like the listings decreased gradually. Chicago 2 is down to only 3 premiums 
  • zarocatzarocat Posts: 1,901
    Chicago N1, Section 115, listed an hour or so ago.

Whoever that was, Thank you!
    it appeared as I put ‘single’ ticket in for the second time during a refresh after sitting down from a long day & night. Scored that ticket! Love that seat!
    thank you!
    1996: Toronto
    1998: Barrie
    2000: Montreal, Toronto, Auburn Hills
    2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal
    2004: Boston X2, Grand Rapids
    2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto
    2006: Toronto X2
    2009: Toronto
    2011: PJ20, Montreal, Toronto X2, Hamilton
    2012: Manchester X2, Amsterdam X2, Prague, Berlin X2, Philadelphia, Missoula
    2013: Pittsburg, Buffalo
    2014: Milan, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Stockholm, Oslo, Detroit
    2016: Ottawa, Toronto X2
    2018: Padova, Rome, Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Barcelona
    2022: Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto
    2023: Chicago X2
    2024: New York X2
  • goblues82goblues82 Posts: 260
    Kwieneke said:
    Edved007 said:
    I mean.. they already do with the fan to fan… your options are already limited. 
  • armydubarmydub Posts: 39
    edited August 2023
    I was browsing through my tickets on ticketmaster and I've moved up with better tickets a few times on one of the shows.  One pair that sold quickly and I've been paid, still shows them listed for sale with an option to remove the listing. It doesn't show up of when you click on that show of course as an option to buy though.  If anyone on here happened to buy FTW1 and have this pair from the F2F that you bought on 7/25

Section 120, Row 5, Seat 6
    Section 120, Row 5, Seat 5

I have concerns that ticketmaster messed something up.  If I hit the "remove listing" button, I'm curious if those tickets would be back in my account. I'm not going to hit that button, but I wanted to reach out here in case someone from the board bought those seats so we could figure out if that pair is in your account too.
    3-19-94 - Detroit, MI
    9-21-96 - Toronto, Ontario
    8-18-98 - E. Lansing, MI
    8-23-98 - Auburn Hills, MI
    10-7-00 - Auburn Hills, MI
    9-20-22 - Oklahoma City, OK
    9-22-22 - Denver, CO
    9-13-23 - Ft. Worth, TX
    9-15-23 - Ft. Worth, TX
    9-18-23 - Austin, TX
    9-19-23 - Austin, TX
    armydub said:
    I was browsing through my tickets on ticketmaster and I've moved up with better tickets a few times on one of the shows.  One pair that sold quickly and I've been paid, still shows them listed for sale with an option to remove the listing. It doesn't show up of when you click on that show of course as an option to buy though.  If anyone on here happened to buy FTW1 and have this pair from the F2F that you bought on 7/25

Section 120, Row 5, Seat 6
    Section 120, Row 5, Seat 5

I have concerns that ticketmaster messed something up.  If I hit the "remove listing" button, I'm curious if those tickets would be back in my account. I'm not going to hit that button, but I wanted to reach out here in case someone from the board bought those seats so we could figure out if that pair is in your account too.
    Sounds like the app maybe hasn't refreshed your ticket holdings. Closing the app or signing out and back in might refresh it 
  • jarfitz1jarfitz1 Posts: 58
    Is TM crashing for anyone else?  Every single time.
  • CO278952CO278952 Posts: 1,343
    jarfitz1 said:
    No. If you are on the app, you may need to reinstall. 
    4.17.94 Paramount 9.28.96 Randall's Island 8.25.00 Jones Beach 4.28.03 Spectrum 7.5.03 Camden 7.6.03 Camden 07.08.03 MSG 07.09.03 MSG 7.12.03 Hershey 7.14.03 Holmdel 6.12.08 Tampa 10.19.13 Brooklyn 4.11.16 Tampa 5.1.16 MSG 5.2.16 MSG 8.7.16 Fenway 9.2.18 Fenway 9.4.18 Fenway 9.11.22 MSG 9.16.22 Nashville 9.18.23 Austin 9.19.23 Austin 9.3.24 MSG 9.4.24 MSG
  • gobr0309gobr0309 Posts: 166
    Woke up about an hour ago and decided to check the STP 1 page and right away a GA pair popped up but clicked on it and got the another fan beat me message. It was still showing up each time it would deny me so kept trying in vain knowing they were long gone but about 10 min later another single popped up and was finally able to get one. I checked again for a 2nd ticket about 15 minutes after that and yet another pair popped up which i also missed. I have a pair in floor right row 17 that I am going to put up for sale now that i upgraded. Feel free to send a PM if anyone is interested in setting up a timed drop
    Minneapolis 2011 - Ed Uke / Charlotte 2013 / Phoenix 2013 / San Diego 2013 / LA 1 & 2 2013 / Memphis 2014 / St. Paul 2014 / Milwaukee 2014 / Wrigley 1 & 2 2016 / Temple of the Dog LA Forum 2016 / Wrigley 1 & 2 2018 / St. Paul 1 & 2 2023 / Wrigley 1 & 2 2024
    gobr0309 said:
    Woke up about an hour ago and decided to check the STP 1 page and right away a GA pair popped up but clicked on it and got the another fan beat me message. It was still showing up each time it would deny me so kept trying in vain knowing they were long gone but about 10 min later another single popped up and was finally able to get one. I checked again for a 2nd ticket about 15 minutes after that and yet another pair popped up which i also missed. I have a pair in floor right row 17 that I am going to put up for sale now that i upgraded. Feel free to send a PM if anyone is interested in setting up a timed drop
    Wow, nice grab 
  • gobr0309gobr0309 Posts: 166
    edited August 2023
    jarfitz1 said:
    I've been having a weird problem with my iphone app where i will open the TM app and go to the PJ ticket page and while searching for tickets a notification bar will show up on top asking me to open in app as if i were in a browser and not already in the app. When I click the open app button it just refreshes the page and the box goes away. Not happening on my ipad though
    Post edited by gobr0309 on
    Minneapolis 2011 - Ed Uke / Charlotte 2013 / Phoenix 2013 / San Diego 2013 / LA 1 & 2 2013 / Memphis 2014 / St. Paul 2014 / Milwaukee 2014 / Wrigley 1 & 2 2016 / Temple of the Dog LA Forum 2016 / Wrigley 1 & 2 2018 / St. Paul 1 & 2 2023 / Wrigley 1 & 2 2024
  • GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NY Posts: 10,639
    edited August 2023
    gobr0309 said:
    jarfitz1 said:
    I've been having a weird problem with my iphone app where i will open the TM app and go to the PJ ticket page and while searching for tickets a notification bar will show up on top asking me to open in app as if i were in a browser and not already in the app. When I click the open app button it just refreshes the page and the box goes away. Not happening on my ipad though
    I find that happens to me if I don’t close out the app when I am done using it. Next time I go to it it is like a browser. I just close it out and reopen it and it is fine. 
    Post edited by GlowGirl on
  • steven87steven87 Posts: 1,436
    gobr0309 said:
    Wow, congrats!!!
  • steven87steven87 Posts: 1,436
    edited August 2023
    Section 111, row 19 pair up for Chicago N1. 
    Post edited by steven87 on
    SHZA said:
    Still looking to get out of 300 level for the Chicago shows if anybody is going to unload theirs and wants to arrange a transfer. 
    Sent you a message 
    My apologies, on the last post. Currently looking for 2 seats.

Thanks for reaching out SHZA
    Dear Lurkers, 

No, I'm not looking to move any Chicago tickets. 

Love, 

SHZA 
  • DZ15838DZ15838 Posts: 57
    What kina tech do you all think scalpers use to go after GAs that may pop up in Chicago. If not tech, just 100's of impoverished children in 3rd world countries with quick reflexes? Anyone have contact info for those kids?
  • e360727e360727 Posts: 80
    DFW Night 2 tickets on F2F...I will be posting a pair of tickets in section 111, row 16 for DFW Night 2 this afternoon.  Happy to arrange a time so they stay in 10Club. 
  • what dreamswhat dreams Posts: 1,761
    Can someone remind me if I have to wait until after the show to be paid for a ticket I sold on F2F? Just wondering when to expect payment.  Thanks!
    Can someone remind me if I have to wait until after the show to be paid for a ticket I sold on F2F? Just wondering when to expect payment.  Thanks!
    Payment is about a week after the tickets are sold for US people with US bank accounts. For Canadians it's up to 12 weeks after tickets are sold and sent via Check. 
  • Can someone remind me if I have to wait until after the show to be paid for a ticket I sold on F2F? Just wondering when to expect payment.  Thanks!
    You get paid in about a week from the time the ticket is sold.
  • darwinstheorydarwinstheory Posts: 6,275
    SHZA said:
    Still looking to get out of 300 level for the Chicago shows if anybody is going to unload theirs and wants to arrange a transfer. 
    Sent you a message 

"A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
  • goblues82goblues82 Posts: 260
    Section 106 row 12 up on F2F for St Paul night 1…
    edited August 2023
    Floor 1 Row 10 up for FTW2

*** Sold ****
    Post edited by craigraether on
  • 100 Pacer100 Pacer Posts: 8,895
    St Paul 2
    Section 105 Row 11
    Pair
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

"Me knowing the truth, I can not concur."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Missoula, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore
  • KwienekeKwieneke Indiana Posts: 1,531
    edited August 2023
    If you just want in the building for Chi 1, there is a 330 pair for 97 a ticket on stubhub and it’s row 1
    Noblesville 5.7.2010. Lexington 4.26.2016. Nashville 9.16.2022. St Louis 9.18.2022.
    Chicago 1 9.5.2023. Chicago 2 9.7.2023. 
    *Noblesville 9.10.2023* (Gutted) 
    Seattle 5.30.2024  Noblesville 8.26.2024  Chicago 8.29.2024  Chicago 8.31.2024 
  • darwinstheorydarwinstheory Posts: 6,275
    SHZA said:
    SHZA said:
    Sent you a message 

Thanks for reaching out SHZA
    Dear Lurkers, 

No, I'm not looking to move any Chicago tickets. 

Love, 

SHZA 
    My bad buddy. Didn't mean to mislead anyone or blow up your inbox.
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
    edited August 2023
    Chi 2 119 pair up 

edit gone 
    Post edited by SHZA on
This discussion has been closed.