mattl8787 said:
    Go Animal said:
    jwc6160 said:
    mattl8787 said:
    100 Pacer said:
    101 Row 17 for St Paul 1

101 Row 17 for St Paul 2
    These are already on Seat Geek. Brutal
    how are they available on seat geek? can't they only be resold for purchase price through TM?
    People are creating extra TM accounts, and either selling tix & sending access to the account so the buyer can "wallet" them, or selling the WHOLE account. Brutal, shitty.
    Bingo
    That sucks. Considering I bought 101 Row 17 for each night off of Ticketmaster, should I be concerned that someone could use my ticket before I get in via Apple Wallet?
    No

Tickets are not available yet to put in your wallet. On top of that when you buy tickets on TM they are actually your tickets and the seller does not have access to them anymore.
    Thank you!
  • JojoRiceJojoRice Posts: 4,199
    Over 20 pairs of tickets available for STP1 in the lower level that's not behind the stage.  Minnesota vs Nebraska football game also on the same night might affect some of the attendance too.  I can remember seeing some small gaps at the LA shows last year from unsold F2F tickets. Granted California got a lot of shows in 21' & 22'. 
    "I got memories, I got shit"

ISO 2016 Greenville shirt. Size medium. PM me if you have one for sale/trade.
  • SHZASHZA Posts: 3,888
    Duran Duran at the state fair that night too 
  • aisleseatsaisleseats Posts: 1,403
    SHZA said:
    What?!? And I've been wasting my time trying to find Pearl Jam tickets?

It's been pretty clear the last couple weeks what the situation for this show will be. Anyone still holding on to mediocre seats had better start trying to unload them now. Even if you haven't found the upgrade you want yet. You'll definitely find what you're looking for eventually. But you may not be able to unload your extras if you wait too much longer.
  • craigraethercraigraether Posts: 1,298
    SHZA said:

It's been pretty clear the last couple weeks what the situation for this show will be. Anyone still holding on to mediocre seats had better start trying to unload them now. Even if you haven't found the upgrade you want yet. You'll definitely find what you're looking for eventually. But you may not be able to unload your extras if you wait too much longer.
    Might be too late for some.. 
  • PJNBPJNB Posts: 13,422
    SHZA said:

Great advice. Especially since last year closer to the date fan to fan was down for long periods of times. Even the day of the show it went down for some dates if I remember correctly. 

I would also say those with lawns should be on top of when they are allowed to sell. There is a chance not all lawns will sell by showtime and you do not want to be left holding on to those tickets. Maybe I am wrong and it is totally sold out especially since really do not know how many season lawn passes there are but I would not risk it. 
    SHZA said:

It is. I think some didn't understand that listing your tickets on F2F isn't "selling them back" to TM 

Would totally go to DD if it was Friday night 
  • aisleseatsaisleseats Posts: 1,403
    SHZA said:
    SHZA said:

It is. I think some didn't understand that listing your tickets on F2F isn't "selling them back" to TM 

I would too, honestly
  • RatherStarvedRatherStarved Posts: 4,872
    SHZA said:
    SHZA said:

I would too, honestly
    I saw them last year and it wasn’t a bad show at all.  Pretty good actually.  
    PJ: 2013: London (ON); Buffalo; 2014: Cincinnati; 2016: Sunrise, Miami, Toronto 1-2, Wrigley 2; 2018: London (UK) 1, Milan, Padova, Sea 2, Wrigley 1-2, Fenway 1-2; 2021: SHN, Ohana, Ohana Encore 1-2; 2022: LA 1-2, Phx, Oak 1-2, Fresno, Copenhagen, Hyde Park 1-2; Quebec, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto; MSG, Camden, Nashville, Louisville, St. Louis, OKC; 2023: St. Paul 1-2, Chicago 1-2; Fort Worth 2; Austin 1-2; 2024:  Vancouver 1-2, LV 1-2, LA 1-2, Napa, Barcelona 1-2

EV Solo: 2017 Louisville and Franklin, 2018 Ohana, 2019 Innings Fest, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Dublin and Ohana; 2021 Ohana Friday (from beach) and Saturday; 2022 Earthlings Newark; 2023 Innings Fest and Benoraya 1-2.

Gutted:  London 2 2018, Sacramento 2022, Noblesville 2023
  • Go AnimalGo Animal Posts: 5,531
    Come Undone & Ordinary World are all-time jams.
    PJ - 09/23/98: West Palm Beach II, 08/12/00: Tampa, 04/12/03: Orlando, 04/13/03: Tampa, 06/12/08: Tampa, 06/27/08: Hartford, 09/22/09: Seattle II, 04/11/16: Tampa, 05/01 & 05/02/16: MSG I & II, 09/18/21: Sea Hear Now, 10/01 & 10/02/21: Ohana Encore I & II, 05/06 & 05/07/22: Los Angeles I & II, 09/11/22: MSG, 09/16/22: Nashville, 09/02/23: St. Paul II, 09/07/23: Chicago II, 09/18 & 09/19/23: Austin I & II, 05/16 & 05/18/24: Las Vegas I & II, 08/29 & 08/31/24: Wrigley Field I & II, 09/03 & 09/04/24: MSG I & II

EV - 08/04 & 08/05/08: (Eddie solo, w/Liam Finn) NYC I & II, 11/27 & 11/28/12: (Eddie solo, w/Glen Hansard) Orlando I & II, 02/09 & 02/10/22: (Eddie & the Earthlings) Chicago I & II, 09/30/23: (Eddie & the Earthlings) Ohana Festival

Song Wishlist: Oceans, Brother, Alone, Let Me Sleep, full W.M.A., Hold On, Bugs/all of Vitalogy, Gremmie Out Of Control, Mankind, Around The Bend (full band), The Long Road, Don't Gimme No Lip, Pilate, Push Me Pull Me, All Those Yesterdays, Rival, Parting Ways, Ghost, Bu$hleaguer, WWS, Parachutes, Army Reserve, low octave Driftin', Strangest Tribe, Other Side, Undone, Fatal, Hitchhiker, Education, Black Red Yellow, Of the Earth, Love Reign O'er Me, Gonna See My Friend, Amongst the Waves, Santa Cruz, Infallible, Yellow Moon, Alright, Comes Then Goes, Got to Give, and the Mamasan Trilogy.

Wanted Posters: WPB '98, Tampa/WPB '00, Tampa '03, EV Batmobile '08        ISO: any picks, or setlists from any of my shows!
  • JeBurkhardtJeBurkhardt Posts: 4,676
    DD was playing the Sunday night of BST when we were there last year to see PJ play on Friday and Saturday. We thought about grabbing tickets for it, but decided to see more of London instead.   
  • JojoRiceJojoRice Posts: 4,199
    TM should let you adjust the prices below face value if desired.  Hopefully they'll add that feature eventually on a future tour. 
    "I got memories, I got shit"

ISO 2016 Greenville shirt. Size medium. PM me if you have one for sale/trade.
  • 100 Pacer100 Pacer Posts: 8,892
    SHZA said:

No one selling premiums has a chance.
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

"Me knowing the truth, I can not concur."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Missoula, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore
  • bzouidenbzouiden Posts: 131
    I have STP N2 S105 R6 Seats6-7 getting ready to post F2F might make a nice upgrade DM if you want to try coordinate.  will post at 12 CST if not.
    Kansas City 1998  /\  Kansas City 2000  /\  Kansas City 2003  /\  St. Louis 2014
    Ohana Encore N1 & N2 2021 /\ St. Louis 2022  /\  OKC 2022  /\  Chicago N1 & N2 2023
    Chicago N1 & N2 2024

100 Pacer said:
    SHZA said:

No one selling premiums has a chance.
    I believe the phrase is "enjoy the show" 
    JojoRice said:
    TM should let you adjust the prices below face value if desired.  Hopefully they'll add that feature eventually on a future tour. 
    Even for shows where you can set your sale price sometimes they don’t let you sell below cost as it competes with their remaining inventory.  In those cases stub hub etc. are good options.  Obviously not for PJ.  
    PJ: 2013: London (ON); Buffalo; 2014: Cincinnati; 2016: Sunrise, Miami, Toronto 1-2, Wrigley 2; 2018: London (UK) 1, Milan, Padova, Sea 2, Wrigley 1-2, Fenway 1-2; 2021: SHN, Ohana, Ohana Encore 1-2; 2022: LA 1-2, Phx, Oak 1-2, Fresno, Copenhagen, Hyde Park 1-2; Quebec, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto; MSG, Camden, Nashville, Louisville, St. Louis, OKC; 2023: St. Paul 1-2, Chicago 1-2; Fort Worth 2; Austin 1-2; 2024:  Vancouver 1-2, LV 1-2, LA 1-2, Napa, Barcelona 1-2

EV Solo: 2017 Louisville and Franklin, 2018 Ohana, 2019 Innings Fest, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Dublin and Ohana; 2021 Ohana Friday (from beach) and Saturday; 2022 Earthlings Newark; 2023 Innings Fest and Benoraya 1-2.

Some Floor 2  Row 11 for FTW2, come and gone.. best Ive seen in awhile 
  • Sugarloafer04Sugarloafer04 Telluride CO // Brooklyn NY Posts: 452
    Damn, of course during the 5 minutes I am not checking. I also have yet to see any GA's pop for FTW, I am hopeful we get some more action soon
    2016: Telluride, CO
    2018: Fenway 1
    2021: Sea.Hear.Now
    2022: San Diego, MSG, Camden 
    2023: Ft. Worth 1, Ft. Worth 2, Austin 1, Austin 2
    2024: Las Vegas 1, Las Vegas 2, Wrigley 1, Wrigley 2, MSG 1, MSG 2, Philly 2
  • kaw753kaw753 Posts: 820
    They should add some option to donate to veterans groups or something instead of people eating tickets and leaving seats empty.
    kaw753 said:
    They should add some option to donate to veterans groups or something instead of people eating tickets and leaving seats empty.
    They do that for underselling shows, Fresno last year, tons of uppers were given away to Vets and students of Fresno St. 
  • Go AnimalGo Animal Posts: 5,531
    Some bangin' pairs for St. Paul N2 on F2F:

PJ - 09/23/98: West Palm Beach II, 08/12/00: Tampa, 04/12/03: Orlando, 04/13/03: Tampa, 06/12/08: Tampa, 06/27/08: Hartford, 09/22/09: Seattle II, 04/11/16: Tampa, 05/01 & 05/02/16: MSG I & II, 09/18/21: Sea Hear Now, 10/01 & 10/02/21: Ohana Encore I & II, 05/06 & 05/07/22: Los Angeles I & II, 09/11/22: MSG, 09/16/22: Nashville, 09/02/23: St. Paul II, 09/07/23: Chicago II, 09/18 & 09/19/23: Austin I & II, 05/16 & 05/18/24: Las Vegas I & II, 08/29 & 08/31/24: Wrigley Field I & II, 09/03 & 09/04/24: MSG I & II

EV - 08/04 & 08/05/08: (Eddie solo, w/Liam Finn) NYC I & II, 11/27 & 11/28/12: (Eddie solo, w/Glen Hansard) Orlando I & II, 02/09 & 02/10/22: (Eddie & the Earthlings) Chicago I & II, 09/30/23: (Eddie & the Earthlings) Ohana Festival

Song Wishlist: Oceans, Brother, Alone, Let Me Sleep, full W.M.A., Hold On, Bugs/all of Vitalogy, Gremmie Out Of Control, Mankind, Around The Bend (full band), The Long Road, Don't Gimme No Lip, Pilate, Push Me Pull Me, All Those Yesterdays, Rival, Parting Ways, Ghost, Bu$hleaguer, WWS, Parachutes, Army Reserve, low octave Driftin', Strangest Tribe, Other Side, Undone, Fatal, Hitchhiker, Education, Black Red Yellow, Of the Earth, Love Reign O'er Me, Gonna See My Friend, Amongst the Waves, Santa Cruz, Infallible, Yellow Moon, Alright, Comes Then Goes, Got to Give, and the Mamasan Trilogy.

Wanted Posters: WPB '98, Tampa/WPB '00, Tampa '03, EV Batmobile '08        ISO: any picks, or setlists from any of my shows!
  • AmishGuy91AmishGuy91 Posts: 831
    I believe we've already seen TM start releasing Premium Seats.  Sunday night for both FTW shows, many Standard Pricing tickets kept becoming available in sections 105/125 (closest full view side sections).  I can't say with 100% certainty, but I'd have to believe these were previously Premium Seats going for $500-1000.  I was thankful to finally be able to upgrade to the 10C seats i'd normally get.  
  • NoCode19NoCode19 Posts: 53
    I was just able to snag a single for Chi night 2. Sect 221 Row 2. Cost was only $122.21 which seems lower than face value since the lowest I've seen was $148. I'm not complaining, just surprised to see it so low!
  • NoCode19 said:
    I was just able to snag a single for Chi night 2. Sect 221 Row 2. Cost was only $122.21 which seems lower than face value since the lowest I've seen was $148. I'm not complaining, just surprised to see it so low!
    Did that include the fees?
    edited August 2023
    I believe we've already seen TM start releasing Premium Seats.  Sunday night for both FTW shows, many Standard Pricing tickets kept becoming available in sections 105/125 (closest full view side sections).  I can't say with 100% certainty, but I'd have to believe these were previously Premium Seats going for $500-1000.  I was thankful to finally be able to upgrade to the 10C seats i'd normally get.  
    The pattern has been that when they are preparing to release a new batch of Premium, they let a few go at standard prices (usually in higher rows or farther from the stage), then after those get gobbled up they'll put the Premiums out. If you look at 105 and 125 now there are a bunch of Premiums. 
  • AmishGuy91AmishGuy91 Posts: 831
    SHZA said:
    The pattern has been that when they are preparing to release a new batch of Premium, they let a few go at standard prices (usually in higher rows or farther from the stage), then after those get gobbled up they'll put the Premiums out. If you look at 105 and 125 now there are a bunch of Premiums. 
    Good point.  Based on what I see now and saw Sunday night, looks like they had the top 3 rows of 105/125.  They released half of each row for Standard Pricing Sunday night and now the other half of each row is available for Premium.  
  • NoCode19NoCode19 Posts: 53
    NoCode19 said:

Good catch. It shows the fees are $0.00. Can the seller choose to not include fees? This is the first time I purchased using the fan to fan resale so I'm not sure if that's an option.

edited August 2023
    NoCode19 said:
    NoCode19 said:

Good catch. It shows the fees are $0.00. Can the seller choose to not include fees? This is the first time I purchased using the fan to fan resale so I'm not sure if that's an option.

I believe that's a quirk with tickets that have been transferred to someone other than the original buyer. For some reason when that happens and the transferee lists them on F2F it doesn't include the taxes and fees from the original sale which would normally push the price to $162. 
    edited August 2023
    NoCode19 said:
    NoCode19 said:

Post edited by RatherStarved on

NoCode19 said:
    NoCode19 said:

I believe $122 is the all in price when the seller was not the original buyer of the ticket.  Basically they seller eats the fees and the buyer gets a great deal.  
    jinx 
This discussion has been closed.