St. Paul 1 and 2 Roll Call

Comments

• Options
    steven87steven87 Posts: 1,275
    cutz said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    cutz said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    Airfare is expensive as hell from Newark and Philly. Ugh.  $574 apiece for the flights I want.  
    Pack the car up and drive?
    I teach so my flying window is very small. First day back is September first.  No way I could drive it from jersey.  (18 hours)
    I understand.

I'll be making the drive from NJ.
    Wow, that a hell of a drive! I’m coming in from NJ too for both shows, but I’ll be flying. 
  • Options
    ReleaseMeReleaseMe Mississauga, Ontario Posts: 745
    JimmyV said:
    We're like two hours into Fan 2 Fan and my willpower to not add night 1 is already slipping. 
    I'm honestly surprised by the amount of people who are only doing one show. The way I look at it, if you're gonna go thru the trouble of making the trip, you may as well get the most out of it.

But I understand, not everyone can make it happen.
    Initially I was thinking of hitting the Texas shows for the same reason with Fort Worth being 2.5 hours away from Austin - with the smaller venues though, I just assumed I'd be less lucky with the lottery.
    2000 - Toronto
    2003 - Toronto
    2005 - Toronto
    2006 - Toronto I, Toronto II
    2009 - Toronto
    2011 - Hamilton
    2013 - Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Detroit
    2016 - Fort Lauderdale, Miami, Ottawa, Toronto I, Toronto II, Wrigley I, Wrigley II
    2018 - Seattle I, Seattle II, Fenway I, Fenway II
    2020 - Toronto, Hamilton
    2022 - Las Vegas, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto
    2023 - St. Paul I, St. Paul II
  • Options
    JojoRiceJojoRice Kennesaw, GA Posts: 4,011
    Was able to upgrade my Night 1 seats to 7th row on the floor last night. 
    "I got memories, I got shit"

ISO 2016 Greenville shirt. Size medium. PM me if you have one for sale/trade.
  • Options
    joejamisonjoejamison Posts: 51
    Wife and I will be there Night 2
  • Options
    DenverLovesPJDenverLovesPJ Colorado Posts: 23
    Indi4ence said:
    Coming in from Colorado with my husband.  N1 FLRL row 2 and N2 SEC 116 row 2.  This will be our first trip to Minnesota.  So excited for the fall!
    We'll be coming in from CO as well, but only for night 2.  Looks like I'll be about 10 rows behind ya!
    Nice!  We will have to meet and say hello.

• Options
    jeff2040jeff2040 Des Moines, IA Posts: 1,590
    I'll be heading up from central Iowa for both shows.

Night 1 - Sections 115 row 4
    Night 2 - GA
    Sometimes you find yourself
    Having to put all your faith
    In no faith
  • Options
    YieldwaukeeYieldwaukee Posts: 100
    JimmyV said:
    We're like two hours into Fan 2 Fan and my willpower to not add night 1 is already slipping. 
    I'm honestly surprised by the amount of people who are only doing one show. The way I look at it, if you're gonna go thru the trouble of making the trip, you may as well get the most out of it.

I wanted to go to both nights but with it being Labor Day weekend I was vetoed. A trip to see Counting Crows at The Greek in Berkley the week after also hurt my chances.

2014 - Milwaukee
    2016 - Fenway N1
    2018 - Wrigley N1
    2022 - Oakland N1
    2023 - St Paul N1
  • Options
    aisleseatsaisleseats Posts: 1,159
    JimmyV said:

I wanted to go to both nights but with it being Labor Day weekend I was vetoed. A trip to see Counting Crows at The Greek in Berkley the week after also hurt my chances.
    See, with it being a long holiday weekend, I figured that would make it easier for people to be able to do both.

Love The Greek! Good memories there. Enjoy!
  • Options
    cincybearcatcincybearcat Posts: 16,118
    JimmyV said:

You know you have to give the power to veto to someone....you coulda just not ;)
    hippiemom = goodness
  • Options
    JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,948
    JimmyV said:

See, with it being a long holiday weekend, I figured that would make it easier for people to be able to do both.

My ticket buddy is a teacher, and he works Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday of St Paul week. We just can't get there for Thursday night. Flying out on Friday, back on Sunday. 

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • Options
    aisleseatsaisleseats Posts: 1,159
    edited May 2023
    JimmyV said:
    JimmyV said:

My ticket buddy is a teacher, and he works Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday of St Paul week. We just can't get there for Thursday night. Flying out on Friday, back on Sunday. 
    Isn't that why school districts hire subs? ;)

I'm just giving you shit. I'm sorry you can't make it.
    Post edited by aisleseats on
  • Options
    I'm a teacher.  Flying up from Atlanta for both shows.  Already informed my principal that I would be out of town that Thursday & Friday. 

• Options
    Merkin BallerMerkin Baller Posts: 10,526
    JojoRice said:
    I'm a teacher.  Flying up from Atlanta for both shows.  Already informed my principal that I would be out of town that Thursday & Friday. 

• Options
    GirlLovesPJGirlLovesPJ New Jersey Posts: 1,034
    steven87 said:
    cutz said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    cutz said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    Airfare is expensive as hell from Newark and Philly. Ugh.  $574 apiece for the flights I want.  
    I teach so my flying window is very small. First day back is September first.  No way I could drive it from jersey.  (18 hours)
    I understand.

Wow, that a hell of a drive! I’m coming in from NJ too for both shows, but I’ll be flying. 
    I’m flying from NJ as well. 
    2012: Philadelphia, Atlanta
    2013: Sao Paulo, Buenos Aires, Chicago, Worcester 1 & 2, Brooklyn 1 & 2, Philadelphia 1 & 2, Hartford, Baltimore
    2014: Oslo, Gdynia, Leeds, Cincinnati, St. Paul, Milwaukee
    2015: New York City, Mexico City
    2016: Miami, Columbia, New York City 2, Quebec City, Chicago 2
    2018: Seattle 1 & 2, Boston 1 & 2
    2022: New York City 2, Camden
    2023: St. Paul 1 & 2, Chicago 2, Austin 1 & 2
  • Options
    kdiddykdiddy Posts: 733
    N1- GA!! (looking to get one more GA for my brother to join.. I have 10C reserved seat to swap)

N2- Sec 114 row 6

Will be so nice to not have to travel this time around.. as tempting as it is though! Thankfully, this is the last week before school starts so it's perfect. Can't wait to meet some new friends! Will be following up with some plans for pre-show hangs.. more to come!
  • Options
    Wife & I booked our flights last night & I have a few different reservations at the Courtyard Marriott on Smith Ave N (2 of which I’ll be canceling later if anyone is still looking & wants to keep an eye out for them… dm me and I’ll let you know the details) - we’re all systems go for St Paul. 

We’re in 104 on N1 and as of now have GA for N2. 

Will probably be looking to trade our GA for some good reserved (am hoping for better lower bowl seats than N1)  so if you’re interested and have seats closer to the stage than 104 for N2 hit me up. 
    I'd be glad to take those GA off your hands. I dont have anything for N2 right now but would be down to scour F2F until a suitable reserved popped up for you  B)
    I already have a swap set up, sorry. 
  • Options
    zachjgzachjg Posts: 105
    edited May 2023
    Planning on coming from CO for both nights.  N1 106 and N2 107 reserved pairs.  If I go solo I will post here for an extra for a seat buddy each night.  If I don't make it I will coordinate with someone here for F2F if needed/wanted.  Refundable room at the Double Tree right now a few blocks away.
    Post edited by zachjg on
  • Options
    100 Pacer100 Pacer Toronto, ON Posts: 8,583
    Wife & I booked our flights last night & I have a few different reservations at the Courtyard Marriott on Smith Ave N (2 of which I’ll be canceling later if anyone is still looking & wants to keep an eye out for them… dm me and I’ll let you know the details) - we’re all systems go for St Paul. 

Will probably be looking to trade our GA for some good reserved (am hoping for better lower bowl seats than N1)  so if you’re interested and have seats closer to the stage than 104 for N2 hit me up. 
    I'd be glad to take those GA off your hands. I dont have anything for N2 right now but would be down to scour F2F until a suitable reserved popped up for you  B)
    🤘

Looking forward to meeting @Merkin Baller
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

"Me knowing the truth, I can not concur."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore
  • Options
    RK50065RK50065 St. Louis, MO Posts: 888
    JojoRice said:
    Riot Act on Saturday for all the teachers!
  • Options
    RK50065 said:
    JojoRice said:
    YES YES YES!!!!

• Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,866
    RK50065 said:
    JojoRice said:
    holy shit. and @mcgruff10 in attendance. HAHA I'D BUY HIM BEER ALL NIGHT IF THIS HAPPENS
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    100 Pacer said:

🤘

Looking forward to meeting @Merkin Baller
    Likewise!

All in for Riot Act front to back!!!
  • Options
    iOnlyownMymindiOnlyownMymind Posts: 2,549
    Please make Riot Act front to back happen at St Paul PJ.  I would lose it.  Love that album. 
  • Options
    cutzcutz Posts: 11,473
    edited May 2023
    steven87 said:
    cutz said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    cutz said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    I understand.

I’m flying from NJ as well. 
    You lightweights>LOL

Not sure If I'm gonna drive straight through, or take 2 days.(I figured about 16+ Hours to 18 Hours)

I'm not paranoid to fly but I'm not crazy about flying.

Drove across the Country for shows on the West Coast last May, and again in September to Denver(and a couple of shows in between).

Sign me up for Riot Act!
    Post edited by cutz on
  • Options
    Indi4enceIndi4ence Posts: 947
    zachjg said:
    Planning on coming from CO for both nights.  N1 106 and N2 107 reserved pairs.  If I go solo I will post here for an extra for a seat buddy each night.  If I don't make it I will coordinate with someone here for F2F if needed/wanted.  Refundable room at the Double Tree right now a few blocks away.
    Good to see another from CO making the trip! 
  • Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,847
    edited May 2023
    Anyone have GA for night 1 or night 2 and looking for great side stage seats instead? Looking to make a trade and am familiar with how to go about this. Send me a PM if so. These seats are for Aug 31st. Sec 119 row 10

Post edited by PJNB on
  • Options
    100 Pacer100 Pacer Toronto, ON Posts: 8,583
    3 months and counting.
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

"Me knowing the truth, I can not concur."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore
  • Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,847
    100 Pacer said:
    3 months and counting.
    Summer is going to fly by!
  • Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,928
    RK50065 said:
    JojoRice said:
    holy shit. and @mcgruff10 in attendance. HAHA I'D BUY HIM BEER ALL NIGHT IF THIS HAPPENS
    Somehow I missed this…hell no to riot act.  If You want to dedicate an album to teachers play vitalogy! 
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Options
    JbarnacleJbarnacle Posts: 14
    Have section 116.  Anyone want to trade for GA?  Thanks