Lone Pine Lounge Viewing Deck - Noblesville 9/10 - Available on TM Now

Mr. FixerMr. Fixer Posts: 592
edited May 2023 in The Porch
Title says it all.  I just pulled up and bought 2 of them.  I feel as Lawn Seats may be relatively easy to buy from Fan to Fan when it goes live.  This will give those ticketholders in the lawn the opportunity to watch from the Deck inside the Pavilion with a Private Bar and Private Restrooms.  I highly recommend them.  It is a nice little upgrade to your Lawn Ticket, or any ticket for that matter.
Post edited by Mr. Fixer on

Comments

• JeBurkhardtJeBurkhardt Posts: 4,693
    It is showing sold out again. Is there a different page to go to?
  • Mr. FixerMr. Fixer Posts: 592
    The interesting thing is that the Confirmation Number for the purchase is in my Ticketmaster Account upcoming event/purchase history.  However, I have yet to receive an email confirmation for the purchase, and when I click on the purchase in my account, it is telling me to "come back later" to see the tickets.  Always something with TM.
  • JeBurkhardtJeBurkhardt Posts: 4,693
    edited May 2023
    Thanks, I picked up a couple of them. The chance for a better view than just in the lawn and smaller lines for the bathroom and bar are worth it.
    Post edited by JeBurkhardt on
    You are most welcome.  I have had these before, some places have an excellent view and well worth it.
  • PJamminPJammin Posts: 606
    Cool - seems like a great option. You say you've used this before and had a positive experience? Sound was OK?
    edited May 2023
    PJammin said:
    Cool - seems like a great option. You say you've used this before and had a positive experience? Sound was OK?
    Yep, sound was very good, view was very good, not very crowded either....plenty of space.  It is close to the stage, but on the "side" obviously.  I was surprised they were available.  They usually go relatively quickly.  My plan is to just get a couple lawn seats (I am relying on Fan 2 Fan here), and chill watching my favorite band with a few drinks.
    Post edited by Mr. Fixer on
    Mr. Fixer said:
    PJammin said:
    Yep, sound was very good, view was very good, not very crowded either....plenty of space.  It is close to the stage, but on the "side" obviously.  I was surprised they were available.  They usually go relatively quickly.  My plan is to just get a couple lawn seats (I am relying on Fan 2 Fan here), and chill watching my favority band with a few drinks.
    Awesome! Appreciate the heads up. I picked up a couple of these based on your reco. Seems like a nice option. I'll be down there next month for Dead & Co so I'll have a chance to check it out. To be honest I've never noticed particular decks/viewing areas being there before. I guess I've never really paid attention. Good luck in your search for lawn seats. Seems like that should be the easiest of the ticketing options to pick up for this show. 

You can see it in the top right hand side of this picture.  Deck with roof on it.
    Ahhh....not too shabby. Right at start of the second section. This sure feels like a good play for this show.
  • Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Posts: 19,430
    PJammin said:
    Ahhh....not too shabby. Right at start of the second section. This sure feels like a good play for this show.
    I would say it's a decent play for drinks and restrooms but they can get crowded. 

Restrooms are much better at Ruoff now....there are a lot more of them so little need to wait in lines anymore
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Wrigley; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • flanosmasseurflanosmasseur Posts: 251
    Mr. Fixer said:
    PJammin said:
    Yep, sound was very good, view was very good, not very crowded either....plenty of space.  It is close to the stage, but on the "side" obviously.  I was surprised they were available.  They usually go relatively quickly.  My plan is to just get a couple lawn seats (I am relying on Fan 2 Fan here), and chill watching my favorite band with a few drinks.
    Now I'm beginning to wonder if I should pick up a couple of Lone Pine Lounge passes. My Indy reserved went from Sec H, Row S (seats close to Sec G) to Sec H, Row W, and all the way to the right (only a couple of rows in front of the lounge).

I've been to a lot of shows at DC but have never been that far to the side. I know that DC has great "sight lines" no matter where you are, but now I'm worried about the sound mix aspect. I guess, from what you were saying, that sound was still good from the viewing deck, so I shouldn't be TOO worried, yes?

07/28/1992 - Cincinnati
    07/11/1998 - Las Vegas
    07/22/2006 - The Gorge
    04/26/2016 - Lexington
    08/08/2018 - Seattle
    08/10/2018 - Seattle
    08/20/2018 - Wrigley Field
    04/02/2020 - Nashville
    09/16/2022 - Nashville
  • flanosmasseurflanosmasseur Posts: 251
    edited May 2023
    I only ask because I read some reviews on "View From My Seats" and those who had seats to the far left/right said the sound was horrible. Maybe they were just used to being front row center for other concerts they've attended lol

And hopefully, if they keep the "stripped down" stage, I should hopefully be able to see Stone...but probably not Boom.
    Post edited by flanosmasseur on
    07/28/1992 - Cincinnati
    07/11/1998 - Las Vegas
    07/22/2006 - The Gorge
    04/26/2016 - Lexington
    08/08/2018 - Seattle
    08/10/2018 - Seattle
    08/20/2018 - Wrigley Field
    04/02/2020 - Nashville
    09/16/2022 - Nashville