Options

Ten Club tickets

ReevesNationReevesNation Posts: 26
edited May 2023 in The Porch
Has anyone heard anything from the Ten Club about their ticket seating? I received the email last Thursday stating that my tickets were confirmed and that I would receive another email with further instructions. I have yet to receive anything from Pearl Jam or Ticketmaster. I didn’t even get a confirmation email from Ticketmaster for the verified fan ticket sale. What’s up? 
Post edited by Sea on

Comments

• Options
    hihobibohihobibo Tampa, FL Posts: 1,059
    The email said "You’ll be notified of any changes to your seating assignment in the next week." We are still within that next week time period. 
  • Options
    hihobibo said:
    The email said "You’ll be notified of any changes to your seating assignment in the next week." We are still within that next week time period. 

Thank you. My email doesn’t state a time frame as to when I will receive further information. 
  • Options
    Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 17,989
    hihobibo said:

Thank you. My email doesn’t state a time frame as to when I will receive further information. 
    lol...you got a different email than everyone else?
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • Options
    GibsonGibson Toronto Posts: 2,540
    Rest assured, you have tickets. Even if the next ticket confirmation email does not come by the end of this week, do not worry. The email will come before the show and you will be there. 
    If you don't see an email when several new threads pop up about fans complaining of their new seat assignments, check your junk mail folder.
    1998: Barrie  2000: Toronto  2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Toronto  2006: Toronto 1&2, Paris, Milan, Torino, Pistoia  2009: Calgary, Vancouver  2011: Canada  2013: London, Wrigley, Philly 1&2  2014: St. Louis, ACL 1, Detroit  2016: Lexington, Quebec, Ottawa, Toronto 1&2, Fenway 1&2, Wrigley 1&2  2017: EV - Louisville  2018: London 1&2, Milan, Padova, Rome, Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Wrigley 1&2, Fenway 1&2  2020: Toronto, Ottawa, Hamilton  2021: London 1&2  2022: Hamilton, Toronto  2023: Chicago 1&2, Noblesville  2024:

• Options
    BSullyBSully Indiana Posts: 1,046
    Gibson said:
    Rest assured, you have tickets. Even if the next ticket confirmation email does not come by the end of this week, do not worry. The email will come before the show and you will be there. 
    If you don't see an email when several new threads pop up about fans complaining of their new seat assignments, check your junk mail folder.
    This is the best post I've seen all week!
    Cheers!!!
    1998: Noblesville, IN 08-17
    2000: Noblesville, IN 08-18
    2003: Noblesville, IN 06-22
    2006: Cincinnati, OH 06-24
    2010: Noblesville, IN 05-07
    2016: Lexington, KY 04-26, Wrigley Field 2 08-22
    2018: Wrigley Field 1 08-18, Wrigley Field 2 08-20
    2022: St. Louis, MO 09-18
    2024: Noblesville, IN 08-26, Wrigley Field 1 08-29, Wrigley Field 2 08-31
  • Options
    mace1229mace1229 Posts: 9,017
    Did the 10c or TM ever confirm one way or another for those who got a confirmation email first, then a decline on the recharge?
    Their first email just said if you got a confirmation you have tickets. But does that include the refund/recharge or not?
  • Options
    BSullyBSully Indiana Posts: 1,046
    mace1229 said:
    Did the 10c or TM ever confirm one way or another for those who got a confirmation email first, then a decline on the recharge?
    Their first email just said if you got a confirmation you have tickets. But does that include the refund/recharge or not?
    I did eventually get my second confirmation email after I had a card decline on the re-charge.
    I was getting worried for a bit because it wasn't coming in.
    1998: Noblesville, IN 08-17
    2000: Noblesville, IN 08-18
    2003: Noblesville, IN 06-22
    2006: Cincinnati, OH 06-24
    2010: Noblesville, IN 05-07
    2016: Lexington, KY 04-26, Wrigley Field 2 08-22
    2018: Wrigley Field 1 08-18, Wrigley Field 2 08-20
    2022: St. Louis, MO 09-18
    2024: Noblesville, IN 08-26, Wrigley Field 1 08-29, Wrigley Field 2 08-31
  • Options
    hihobibo said:

lol...you got a different email than everyone else?
    Show me. 
  • Options
    Vedd HeddVedd Hedd Posts: 4,506
    mace1229 said:
    Yeah, after the recharge I was declined.  TM was not answering emails often, but when they did, they said, "Sorry, nothing we can do."  10C told me not to worry, that TM would email me a link to resubmit.  That did come, and I was able to resubmit my request.  10 Mins before Verified fan sale started, I got my confirmation that I got tix.  This time, with no seat assignment.  10Club has been very helpful and told me to let them know if I didnt get that confirmation, and they were tracking all the declines.  
    Turn this anger into
    Nuclear fission
  • Options
    RobbertRobbert Rotterdam, the Netherlands Posts: 756
    Vedd Hedd said:
    mace1229 said:
    Yeah, after the recharge I was declined.  TM was not answering emails often, but when they did, they said, "Sorry, nothing we can do."  10C told me not to worry, that TM would email me a link to resubmit.  That did come, and I was able to resubmit my request.  10 Mins before Verified fan sale started, I got my confirmation that I got tix.  This time, with no seat assignment.  10Club has been very helpful and told me to let them know if I didnt get that confirmation, and they were tracking all the declines.  
    Viva la Ticketdisaster, after all these years you would think they come up with some answers/symphatie or something to there customers. It gets worse every year. I still dont have my money back from the '22 Toronto show. Spoke with 21 ( no not kidding ) employes and had to tell my story over and over and over and over again. Its a @€#@& Organistion
  • Options
    GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NY Posts: 9,952
    Robbert said:
    Vedd Hedd said:
    mace1229 said:
    Viva la Ticketdisaster, after all these years you would think they come up with some answers/symphatie or something to there customers. It gets worse every year. I still dont have my money back from the '22 Toronto show. Spoke with 21 ( no not kidding ) employes and had to tell my story over and over and over and over again. Its a @€#@& Organistion
    I went through the same thing with trying to get my money back from the Canada shows. I spent months emailing customer service and getting BS responses. Half the time I wasn't sure I was corresponding with a real person and not a bot. Someone on here in another thread posted the email address of one of the executives at TM. I emailed him and he actually wrote back the same. He sent me another person to email, which I did, and that person called me on the phone and had a real conversation with me. And about a week later my check showed up. I can try to find the email address if you want. Send me a PM.

• Options
    RobbertRobbert Rotterdam, the Netherlands Posts: 756
    edited May 2023
    GlowGirl said:
    Robbert said:
    Vedd Hedd said:
    mace1229 said:
    I went through the same thing with trying to get my money back from the Canada shows. I spent months emailing customer service and getting BS responses. Half the time I wasn't sure I was corresponding with a real person and not a bot. Someone on here in another thread posted the email address of one of the executives at TM. I emailed him and he actually wrote back the same. He sent me another person to email, which I did, and that person called me on the phone and had a real conversation with me. And about a week later my check showed up. I can try to find the email address if you want. Send me a PM.

I recieved a check a few weeks ago. Eitherway here in The Netherlands banks do not accept checks no more. Been to Belgium and Germany with it, no luck. Ive told TM several times that this the situation here in The Netherlands, but they keep saying its there only option. 
  • Options
    ZodZod Posts: 10,270
    Not sure if this would help any Canadians, but I ran into this problem long before last years tour.

I attempted to use TM's online platform to sell a few extra tickets I had for the GNR show in Seattle in 2016.   The system wouldn't allow the funds to be paid to a Canadian bank.   I ended up opening a US domiciled bank account (one that's from  the US arm of a Canadian bank) which had several benefits. I could use TM's website to offload the tickets.   A few years later it let me offload a few spare oakland tickets I had when we got better ones from fan2fan.   You can move the funds from the US Canadian bank to the Canadian version of the Canadian bank and keep it in USD (avoid FX fees).   There's been a few other situations where I've needed a US bank account for something.

So that's my advice, at least if your Canadian.  Open a USD bank account from a Canadian bank that also operates south of the border.  Then use their tools for moving the cash to Canada.  

Not sure why TM doesn't allow the funds to go to a Canadian card, other than they might not want to deal with the complains about the FX rates credit cards charge.  

• Options
    GibsonGibson Toronto Posts: 2,540
    Zod said:
    Not sure if this would help any Canadians, but I ran into this problem long before last years tour.

I attempted to use TM's online platform to sell a few extra tickets I had for the GNR show in Seattle in 2016.   The system wouldn't allow the funds to be paid to a Canadian bank.   I ended up opening a US domiciled bank account (one that's from  the US arm of a Canadian bank) which had several benefits. I could use TM's website to offload the tickets.   A few years later it let me offload a few spare oakland tickets I had when we got better ones from fan2fan.   You can move the funds from the US Canadian bank to the Canadian version of the Canadian bank and keep it in USD (avoid FX fees).   There's been a few other situations where I've needed a US bank account for something.

So that's my advice, at least if your Canadian.  Open a USD bank account from a Canadian bank that also operates south of the border.  Then use their tools for moving the cash to Canada.  

Not sure why TM doesn't allow the funds to go to a Canadian card, other than they might not want to deal with the complains about the FX rates credit cards charge.  

Brilliant. Wish I'd known this years ago. 

Thanks!
    1998: Barrie  2000: Toronto  2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Toronto  2006: Toronto 1&2, Paris, Milan, Torino, Pistoia  2009: Calgary, Vancouver  2011: Canada  2013: London, Wrigley, Philly 1&2  2014: St. Louis, ACL 1, Detroit  2016: Lexington, Quebec, Ottawa, Toronto 1&2, Fenway 1&2, Wrigley 1&2  2017: EV - Louisville  2018: London 1&2, Milan, Padova, Rome, Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Wrigley 1&2, Fenway 1&2  2020: Toronto, Ottawa, Hamilton  2021: London 1&2  2022: Hamilton, Toronto  2023: Chicago 1&2, Noblesville  2024:

• Options
    RatherStarvedRatherStarved Posts: 4,277
    Zod said:

I also set this up in 2022 with the intent to shut it down once I had been paid but the process worked so well I decided to keep it.  
    PJ: 2013: London (ON); Buffalo; 2014: Cincinnati; 2016: Sunrise, Miami, Toronto 1-2, Wrigley 2; 2018: London (UK) 1, Milan, Padova, Sea 2, Wrigley 1-2, Fenway 1-2; 2021: SHN, Ohana, Ohana Encore 1-2; 2022: LA 1-2, Phx, Oak 1-2, Fresno, Copenhagen, Hyde Park 1-2; Quebec, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto; MSG, Camden, Nashville, Louisville, St. Louis, OKC; 2023: St. Paul 1-2, Chicago 1-2; Fort Worth 2; Austin 1-2

EV Solo: 2017 Louisville and Franklin, 2018 Ohana, 2019 Innings Fest, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Dublin and Ohana; 2021 Ohana Friday (from beach) and Saturday; 2022 Earthlings Newark; 2023 Innings Fest and Benoraya 1-2.

Gutted:  London 2 2018, Sacramento 2022, Noblesville 2023
This discussion has been closed.