2nd round of seat reassignments coming next week

DKedzieDKedzie Posts: 122
edited April 2023 in The Porch
Got this email at 3pm CST:

A message from Ten Club

We are sending a note to all Ten Club reserved seat ticket holders.

We apologize for the confusion and extra time it has taken to complete Ten Club’s presale. What we initially believed to be one issue affecting five shows turned out to be two separate issues - one originating from Ticketmaster and the second from Ten Club - affecting Ten Club seniority-based seating assignments across all nine shows. This had no impact on who got tickets, but did affect where those ticket holders’ seats were assigned. Based on this updated information, we now know the first attempt to fix these issues wasn’t sufficient. We remain fully committed to making things right.

In the coming days, Ten Club and Ticketmaster will be working on a solution to reassign seats to their final proper seniority based order. For some of you this will be a second reassignment. Tickets will not show in your Ticketmaster account until all seating assignments are finalized. You’ll be notified of any changes to your seating assignment in the next week. You will not lose your tickets and Friday’s Verified Fan on sale will not impact your seats.

We also want to address fan frustration about Ten Club tickets being located in higher levels of the venues compared to prior tours. We are committed to getting more inventory into the hands of Ten Club members and the only way to add more tickets is to go higher up. As a result of this additional inventory, we were able to allocate more tickets to Ten Club members than on any previous arena tour.

We want to reassure you that if you received an email confirmation, you have tickets to the show. We apologize that you may not know exactly where your seats will be located yet.

We are grateful for the Ten Club community and striving to do our best for you. Thank you for your patience.

Ten Club
Post edited by Sea on

Comments

• artforbwartforbw 60647 Posts: 133
    Good grief.
    Thanks for sharing. I can't keep track of what's going on in the other thread that's 230 pages long, and grows another 10 pages long every 15 mins.
    :)
  • DKedzieDKedzie Posts: 122

Ah... Didn't notice it up there. Way too many comments going on in the various posts.
    My head is going to explode.
    DKedzie said:

Ah... Didn't notice it up there. Way too many comments going on in the various posts.
    My head is going to explode.
    All good. This whole situation is ridiculous, and can't read and decipher everything that's going on.
    Best to just log off, and watch for emailed official updates again later.
  • apirk72apirk72 Posts: 501
    Right, I have a ticket for each Chicago night, wherever they are is where I will be.  Not much I can do about it so no reason to stress about it
    How about giving everyone a partial refund for the inconvenience?
    or a free poster or t-shirt voucher to use at the show, for your trouble?
  • jefftjefft Posts: 657
    edited April 2023
    artforbw said:

Lol
  • hihobibohihobibo Posts: 1,085
    artforbw said:
    Assuming that you are joking, but if not, The only inconvenience and trouble seems to be from those who were double charged and could get hit with overdraft charges. Other than that, stressing out over a seat assignment is not trouble on their end. 
  • iamloco724iamloco724 Posts: 1,441
    hihobibo said:
    artforbw said:
    Assuming that you are joking, but if not, The only inconvenience and trouble seems to be from those who were double charged and could get hit with overdraft charges. Other than that, stressing out over a seat assignment is not trouble on their end. 
    I don't expect them to give anyone a consolation prize but double charges, overdrafts, declined cards and lost tickets.. All are major issues way bigger than anything else and not starting an argument but your statement sounds like your minimizing those problems. 
  • SeaSea Posts: 3,008
This discussion has been closed.