Has anyone else's Ten Club request disappeared?

I have been a TC member (the second time around since early 2000s) and submitted a request through both TM verified fan and the TC pre-sale.  I have been anxiously awaiting an email on TC tickets and finally figured out how to log-in to the TC status only to see that it shows that they have no request for me.  I received a confirmation number on the TC site but of course was too stupid to save the number.  Has this happened to anyone else?  To say this is a disappointment given that I haven't been able to request tickets for a show since 2013 is an understatement.

Comments

• Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Posts: 19,430
    you can't retrieve the deleted email?
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Wrigley; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • dabearmcdabearmc Posts: 56
    Note I can see all of this in my browser history - but am not sure how to retrieve the cache of the page.  Anyone know how to do this??
  • SaravaSarava Posts: 2,019
    Are you sure you're not logged in to a spouse's tm account or something? My requests are all there still - saying unfulfilled :(
    Yes, it's only mine.  My TM verified fan request is there.  The TC page shows no requests.
  • JeBurkhardtJeBurkhardt Posts: 4,695
    Mine said that late last night, but now says unfilled.
    Mine said that late last night, but now says unfilled.

That sucks!
    you can't retrieve the deleted email?

I didn't receive an email from either the TC or TM verified fan.  Checked spam and nada.  That should have been the first clue.
    Was able to find this - there is a request ID, so clearly a request was submitted - but it shows 0 requested.

• Ince.esInce.es Posts: 315
    Open a private tab on your browser. It worked for me!
    Hey Foxymophandlemama, That's Me -> Stupid Mop -> Estúpida Fregona -> www.estupidafregona.net