Did anyone get reserved seats that selected GA/Reserved?

Just testing a theory here. 

Some people are getting completely shut out......while some are getting reserved seats for multiple shows.  Did anyone get reserved seats that put in for GA/RESERVED?  Or are they getting multiple shows by just selecting reserved seats? Sorry.....going down the rabbit hole.  

Comments

• mookie71mookie71 Posts: 20
    just got 1 ga reserved seat 4 ft. worth ... looking for all 4 tx shows
  • KV4053KV4053 Posts: 1,503
    Yes, twice
    I know I was born and I know that I'll die. The in between is mine.
  • riley540riley540 Denver Colorado Posts: 1,132
    I had St. Paul Aug 31st as my only choice. Selected the one box that said “GA or Reserved”. 

No tickets as of now 
  • deuce1978deuce1978 Posts: 80
    KV4053 said:
    Yes, twice
    So selected GA/Reserved and got reserved seats. 
    Thanks for the intel
  • CS6127CS6127 Posts: 33
    Put in for single ga/reserved for Wednesday Fort Worth show, got reserved side stage. Friday show put in for 2x reserved, got reserved side stage.  Ten club number 12xxxx
  • KV4053KV4053 Posts: 1,503
    4/4 on Texas shows.  I selected GA/Reserved on all.  I got GA only on one.
    I know I was born and I know that I'll die. The in between is mine.
  • rival9500rival9500 Posts: 570
    Only had St. Paul 8/31 with GA/RES only checked.  I got nothing.  Same happened for 2 others I know.  Sucks seeing people get tix with their 4th and 5th priorities.  Something seems fucked up.
    1998: Pitt
    2000: Pitt
    2003: Pitt, State College, Columbus,DC, Hershey
    2004: Reading, Toledo, DC
    2005: Pitt
    2006: Cleve, Camden 1+2, DC, Pitt, Cinci
    2008: Camden 1+2, DC
    2009: Philly 3
    2010: Columbus
    2012: Philly
    2013: Pitt, NYC 1+2
  • mcatakemcatake Posts: 104
    I only selected the GA or Reserved option.  Got 2 reserved seats to both Ft. Worth shows and both Austin shows.  However, the Austin seats are total shit for my number.  197xxx got Floor 7 and section 109.  Reading the other thread, something definitely not going as its supposed to for the Austin seating.  
  • halvhalv Posts: 699
    edited April 2023
    mcatake said:
    I only selected the GA or Reserved option.  Got 2 reserved seats to both Ft. Worth shows and both Austin shows.  However, the Austin seats are total shit for my number.  197xxx got Floor 7 and section 109.  Reading the other thread, something definitely not going as it’s supposed to for the Austin seating.  
    I have a slightly better number than you with 178xxx and I’m    row ten on the floor. I’ll take your row 7 😜
  • mr bunglemr bungle Posts: 1,332
    mcatake said:
    I only selected the GA or Reserved option.  Got 2 reserved seats to both Ft. Worth shows and both Austin shows.  However, the Austin seats are total shit for my number.  197xxx got Floor 7 and section 109.  Reading the other thread, something definitely not going as its supposed to for the Austin seating.  
    Fuck me! you got slightly better section than me with a higer number.  I'm 144k and got section 116. by far the worst 10c seats iv'e ever gotten. WTF
  • mcatakemcatake Posts: 104
    halv said:
    mcatake said:
    I only selected the GA or Reserved option.  Got 2 reserved seats to both Ft. Worth shows and both Austin shows.  However, the Austin seats are total shit for my number.  197xxx got Floor 7 and section 109.  Reading the other thread, something definitely not going as it’s supposed to for the Austin seating.  
    I have a slightly better number than you with 178xxx and I’m    row ten on the floor. I’ll take your row 7 😜
    Actually it's row 2 of floor section 7.  Both still suck.  lol.  hopefully they consider an Austin do over because something isn't right. This feels a lot like Grand Rapids 06....which I was at and also had shitty seats for my number.  maybe I'm the problem.  lol 
  • hschmitz3hschmitz3 Chicago Posts: 5
    I put in for 3 shows...2 Chicago and Indy. Got nothing. Majorly bummed. 
  • CarryTheZeroCarryTheZero Posts: 2,806
    I did, put in for one Fort Worth and got reserved.
  • go prego pre Posts: 661
    I have not yet heard if I won or lost the lottery. Should that have happened by now?
    There's a trapdoor in the sun.
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,178
    I put in for Chicago 2 GA/Reserved option 1 & Reserved option 2! 
    I got reserved section 215 row 8 I’m happy to be in the building but I have to admit I thought for sure my seats would be better considering the seniority aspect of my membership number! To put it in perspective when I scored tickets to Baltimore the seats I was assigned were the 1st box off the corner of the stage 1st row! So yes I’m perplexed but very happy to know my 26 year old daughter is going to see the band I’ve been following since 92. 10C needs to do better for its fan base considering what happened with this lottery 
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • halv said:
    mcatake said:
    Similar boat here.  166xxx.  Wife also a member and 167xxx.  We both put in for both Austin shows.  Selected both boxes - GA/Reserved and Reserved.  We both got tickets to both shows.  But our seats are all reserved floor.  Section 4 and 2.  11 and 12 rows back.  Even though these are still great seats they are not comparable to what we normally get  If not pit, I'd rather be in reserved 100 section close to side of stage.  Not a fan of how this went down.  But still happy to score seats.  Sorry to hear about others situations.  I understand.
  • I selected all available options except for behind the stage in Chicago for four shows and I hit for two reserved. No GA 
  • FC28207FC28207 Posts: 71
    Ft worth n2, only selected ga/res.  Flr sec1 row 8
    1. Red Rocks '95, second night starting on chairs
    2. buncha others, doesn't really matter
  • JB127779JB127779 Posts: 40
    FC28207 said:
    Ft worth n2, only selected ga/res.  Flr sec1 row 8
    Curious what your member number is?  I did the exact same as you, ended up FLR Sec 1 Row 26.  283xxx
    10.21.00 - Phoenix, AZ
    04.18.03 - Nashville, TN
    06.07.03 - Phoenix, AZ
    06.10.03 - Little Rock, AR
    10.28.09 - Philadelphia, PA
    05.04.10 - St. Louis, MO
    11.15.13 - Dallas, TX
    11.16.13 - Oklahoma City, OK
    10.14.14 - Memphis, TN
    09.16.22 - Nashville, TN
    09.22.22 - Oklahoma City, OK
    166xxx
    3:20p.  Both austins were a minute apart, 3:45,3:46p central
  • It seems that only the Texas shows have seen someone get reserved seats after selecting only GA/or reserved 
    Ft worth n2 was my 3rd choice
  • tylermooretylermoore Posts: 921
    Me, my girlfriend, 2 buddies, and my uncle entered. 
    So 5 accounts. With different priorities we entered Chicago St Paul and Indy. We all only selected GA/ Reserved because that’s all you should have to select. So 25 entries total. 1 of us got a pair for 1 show. That’s it. 
    Either this lottery was really messed up or we have the unluckiest group in the world 
  • JB56195JB56195 Posts: 303
    edited April 2023
    Me, my girlfriend, 2 buddies, and my uncle entered. 
    So 5 accounts. With different priorities we entered Chicago St Paul and Indy. We all only selected GA/ Reserved because that’s all you should have to select. So 25 entries total. 1 of us got a pair for 1 show. That’s it. 
    Either this lottery was really messed up or we have the unluckiest group in the world 
    Man, that is bad.  Me, Friend, Wife, and 2 kids all have 10C accounts.  5 accounts with 8 entries for shows including St. Paul and Indy.  Zilch as well.

95-Milwaukee, 98-East Troy, 00-East Troy, 03-Detroit  Nights 1 and 2, 03-Toronto, 04-Grand Rapids, 05-Kitchener, 06-Cincinnati, 06-Auburn Hills, 10-New Orleans, 10-Kansas City, 11-PJ20 Nights 1 and 2, 13-Chicago, 14- Moline, 16-Chicago Nights 1 and 2, 18-Seattle Nights 1 and 2, Chicago Night 1, 21-Ohana Encore Night 1 and 2, 22-Imola, St. Louis.

• mookieb14mookieb14 Posts: 148
    edited April 2023
    Your hypothesis is 100% correct.  If a person only selected ga/res and NOT also reserved, if they didn’t hit ga tix for the show they had zero chance at reserved seats for that show.  They were eliminated from any tickets to the show.  It was explained that they would still have entry in reserved seats, but this didn’t happen.  Texas shows are the exception.  Both chicagos and Indy and also likely St. Paul 1.   Ultimately it should have remained GA only and reserved only as the options because this is how it was treated. This is the problem many have touched on.  I can’t find examples to say otherwise. 
    Post edited by mookieb14 on
  • Ince.esInce.es Posts: 315
    mookieb14 said:
    Your hypothesis is 100% correct.  If a person only selected ga/res and NOT also reserved, if they didn’t hit ga tix for the show they had zero chance at reserved seats for that show.  They were eliminated from any tickets to the show.  It was explained that they would still have entry in reserved seats, but this didn’t happen.  Texas shows are the exception.  Both chicagos and Indy and also likely St. Paul 1.   Ultimately it should have remained GA only and reserved only as the options because this is how it was treated. This is the problem many have touched on.  I can’t find examples to say otherwise. 
    This happened to me, I understood that it was going to be enough to select GA & Reserved. It makes no sense to have to mark both options "GA & Reserved" and "Reserved". The conclusion... I have no tickets for any show I requested.
    Hey Foxymophandlemama, That's Me -> Stupid Mop -> Estúpida Fregona -> www.estupidafregona.net
  • artforbwartforbw 60647 Posts: 133
    deuce1978 said:
    Just testing a theory here. 

Some people are getting completely shut out......while some are getting reserved seats for multiple shows.  Did anyone get reserved seats that put in for GA/RESERVED?  Or are they getting multiple shows by just selecting reserved seats? Sorry.....going down the rabbit hole.  
    Yes, for both Chicago shows.
    I entered for GA/Reserved, and got reserved seats for both Chicago nights.
  • LukinTimerLukinTimer Posts: 538
    rival9500 said:
    Only had St. Paul 8/31 with GA/RES only checked.  I got nothing.  Same happened for 2 others I know.  Sucks seeing people get tix with their 4th and 5th priorities.  Something seems fucked up.
    Yeah, this is weird. I had St Paul as 1st and 3rd priority and didn't get either show. However a women on FB shared that she had St Paul as her 3rd and 5th priority and she got tickets for both shows. How does this happen? 
    "Holly f**k, that was so amazing, I just forgot who I came here to see!!" - Courtesy of the guy in the U2 t-shirt standing next to me in Aloha Stadium, Post PJ
  • NewfieintheUSANewfieintheUSA Posts: 2,416
    rival9500 said:
    Yeah, this is weird. I had St Paul as 1st and 3rd priority and didn't get either show. However a women on FB shared that she had St Paul as her 3rd and 5th priority and she got tickets for both shows. How does this happen? 
    It shouldn't 
  • know1know1 Posts: 6,794
    I THINK I got reserved for Indy, but I selected GA/Reserved plus Reserved plus Lawn. 
    The only people we should try to get even with...
    ...are those who've helped us.

Right 'round the corner could be bigger than ourselves.