Official 2023 Ticket Lottery Results Thread

Comments

• OfThePearlOfThePearl Posts: 762
    JBob87 said:
    Anecdotally seems like reserved is coming out in 10C number order.

if someone got a show as priority 3, it should mean that all who had it as 1/2 should get tickets. 
    Good observation, from the member #s mentioned reporting so far. (Low, and rising)
    Its good to see that even at your priority #3 choice, you can still get a nice reserved with a good # (lower demand show?). It seems seniority for seat placement is being honored.
  • JbabbingtonJbabbington Posts: 151
    Here's hoping for a 200/300 level Chicago wave
  • shepshep Posts: 5,755
    Hurls15 said:
    I selected Chicago 2 as priority #1 and Chicago 1 as priority #2.  Crickets here.

I only selected GA or Reserve, thinking there was no need to select Reserve as well. I assumed that if I didn't draw GA, I had the same chance as someone who also selected Reserve only.  Based on what I am seeing here, that assumption may have been incorrect....
    I hope that wasn't the case... I assumed that you could only check 1 box... how naïve of me...

i figured the second box was only intended for people who didn't want GA.... (yes, those people do exist)...
    Houston, Texas... Believe it or not, there are 7 million people here... must be a couple of fans who'd love to see you play.
  • PJNBPJNB Posts: 13,424
    JBob87 said:
    wnh1977 said:
    So am I understanding this right? The folks that just picked GA/reserved are maybe having regrets that they didn't opt for all seating options?

Has anybody seen any tickets for behind the stage pop up yet? Or have they not gotten that far yet?
    GA is always more difficult. Even though they threw in the reserved piece with it this time, I am guessing it was pretty much designated to GA. I have gotten every ticket I've put in for, save waiting on Fort Worth knock on wood, but I am not a GA guy. I think if you just put reserved you probably had a really good chance of getting tickets. 
    Sure but based on everything we know, a GA/Reserved for a Priority 1 show who lost GA, should still get Reserved tickets over a Priority 2 entry Reserved only. 
    I wonder if something goofy is going on with that like it ran GA and didn't work and that was it for that request? They probably should have just left it as GA only. But who knows.
    Gotta sell those nosebleeds to the new members that want GA though!
  • DragonsAfter3or4DragonsAfter3or4 Bluegrass Posts: 332
    I'm guessing that's a wrap? No new email confirmations it appears. UH OHHHHHHHHH.
  • NewfieintheUSANewfieintheUSA Posts: 2,414
    shep said:
    Hurls15 said:
    I selected Chicago 2 as priority #1 and Chicago 1 as priority #2.  Crickets here.

I only selected GA or Reserve, thinking there was no need to select Reserve as well. I assumed that if I didn't draw GA, I had the same chance as someone who also selected Reserve only.  Based on what I am seeing here, that assumption may have been incorrect....
    I hope that wasn't the case... I assumed that you could only check 1 box... how naïve of me...

i figured the second box was only intended for people who didn't want GA.... (yes, those people do exist)...
    Agreed
  • shmapshmap Posts: 374
    @darwinstheory They aren't GA tickets, they're seats on the floor behind the GA section. Sorry!
  • I requested Indy as 1st Option and Chicago N1 2nd option N2 3rd Option.

I have gotten Chicago N1 confirmed so far.  Indy would be a home show for me.
    Me too, in that order. I'm 0 for 3. Congrats on CHI!
  • Just another break.
  • I must have messed something up. Ugh. 
  • Hurls15Hurls15 Posts: 161
    tylerj said:
    Hurls15 said:

I think your assumption was correct. They made it clear that GA/Reserve was really for both. Just reserved means you just don't have a chance for GA. 
    You would have thought. But it seems like everyone pulling reserveds - even with 2nd and 3rd choices - also selected the reserve only option.  Seems like there may have been two separate bins, so to speak.  Those that didn't get GA don't seem to have been bumped over to the reserve draw, or at least are at the back of that line after all priorities are exhausted. 
  • LaFleurLaFleur Posts: 810
    Any "oh Sh!t, I didn't know I could win all 9 shows" yet?
    Barrie - '98
    Toronto - '96, '00, '03, '05, '06, '16, '20, '22
    Ottawa - '16, '20, '22
    Hamilton - '20, '22
  • tylerjtylerj Posts: 298
    CopperTom said:
    tylerj said:
    All, it's not totally confusing as to why someone who listed  any show as 2nd priority would get a ticket and someone with 1st priority wouldn't. My understanding is they group those in 1st priority, run the randomizer/lottery and issue tickets to those who get picked. Once that's done they do that again for 2nd, 3rd, 4th priority etc until all the allotment is gone. 

I could be wrong. Someone let me know if they know otherwise. 
    No.  First priority are drawn first.  If tickets remain, they move on to second priority entries.  A first priority person should never lose and a second priority person win. 
    That's not how it's worked for the last few tours I don't believe. Been multiple past examples of 2nd, 3rd priority ppl getting tickets and 1st priority ppl getting nothing. it's caused a lot of butthurt for some folks. My first priority was Chicago N1. Haven't received an email yet. Yet some people at 2nd priority have reported getting reserved tickets. 
    Chicago, Aug 24, 2009 
    Noblesville, May 7, 2010
    PJ20 Night 1, 2011
    Cincinnati, Oct. 1, 2014
    Milwaukee, Oct. 20, 2014
    Wrigley Field, Aug 20, 2016
    Wrigley Field, Aug 22, 2016
    Wrigley Field, Aug 18, 2018
    Wrigley Field, Aug 20, 2018
    St. Louis, Sept. 18, 2022
    Chicago, Sept. 5, 2023
    Chicago, Sept. 7, 2023

• tdawetdawe Posts: 2,078
    edited April 2023
    shep said:
    Hurls15 said:

We have no way of knowing, based on results, whether checking the second box mattered, because nobody has actually lost any reserved lottery entries yet. 
    Camden 2 2006, Newark 2010, Barclays 2 2013, Central Park 2015, MSG 2 2016, Wrigley 1 2016, Rome 2018, Prague 2018, Asbury Park 2021, EV & Earthlings NYC 1 2022, MSG 2022, Louisville 2022, Dublin 2024, MSG 1 2024, MSG 2 2024
  • NYJayhawkNYJayhawk Posts: 16
    I haven’t received a word. Let me tell you, starting to get pissed.
  • JBob87JBob87 Posts: 457
    tylerj said:
    All, it's not totally confusing as to why someone who listed  any show as 2nd priority would get a ticket and someone with 1st priority wouldn't. My understanding is they group those in 1st priority, run the randomizer/lottery and issue tickets to those who get picked. Once that's done they do that again for 2nd, 3rd, 4th priority etc until all the allotment is gone. 

Not following what you are saying. The way it worked in the past, if they had fewer tickets than demand for all of those entered in priority 1, they they would run a lottery to see who in priority 1 scored tickets and who did not. Priority 2 entries would only have a chance once Priority 1 entries were fully satisfied. So for a Priority 2 pick to hit there had to be tickets left over after assigning tickets to all Priority 1 entries.
  • godbout99godbout99 Posts: 10
    ZoSoTim said:
    godbout99 said:
    Dallas reserved has not been completed....only the GA?

Are we still doing this? They aren't playing Dallas.
    ZoSoTim said:
    godbout99 said:

• I requested Indy as 1st Option and Chicago N1 2nd option N2 3rd Option.

I have gotten Chicago N1 confirmed so far.  Indy would be a home show for me.
    Me too, in that order. I'm 0 for 3. Congrats on CHI!
    Same here ^^^
  • purplecowpurplecow Posts: 101
    so do we think GA are all gone now? :(
  • wsimon74wsimon74 Posts: 503
    PJNB said:
    JBob87 said:
    wnh1977 said:
    So am I understanding this right? The folks that just picked GA/reserved are maybe having regrets that they didn't opt for all seating options?

Has anybody seen any tickets for behind the stage pop up yet? Or have they not gotten that far yet?
    GA is always more difficult. Even though they threw in the reserved piece with it this time, I am guessing it was pretty much designated to GA. I have gotten every ticket I've put in for, save waiting on Fort Worth knock on wood, but I am not a GA guy. I think if you just put reserved you probably had a really good chance of getting tickets. 
    Sure but based on everything we know, a GA/Reserved for a Priority 1 show who lost GA, should still get Reserved tickets over a Priority 2 entry Reserved only. 
    I wonder if something goofy is going on with that like it ran GA and didn't work and that was it for that request? They probably should have just left it as GA only. But who knows.
    Gotta sell those nosebleeds to the new members that want GA though!
    or those that were 10C members in 1998 and let their memberships lag for one reason or another ... 
  • JeBurkhardtJeBurkhardt Posts: 4,680
    CopperTom said:
    tylerj said:

No.  First priority are drawn first.  If tickets remain, they move on to second priority entries.  A first priority person should never lose and a second priority person win. 
    I have Chicago 2 as my first priority and nothing so far. But I did include side stage and behind the stage as options so maybe I will get those. 🤷‍♂️I just want to find out something 
  • PJ-CubsPJ-Cubs Posts: 3,316
    PJNB said:
    3days said:
    1st Choice Indy Res - Won Res Sect C Row V
    2nd Choice Chicago 2 - Won Res Section 1 Row 22
    3rd Choice Chicago 1 - Waiting

Number 192xxx
    With this anyone that put in for Chi night 2 as a first pick should have won. Still lots of people without any emails for it as their first pick too. 
    I put in for Chicago night 2, first pick and did not win…
    Same here.
    Did you get the rejection e-mail?
  • NYJayhawkNYJayhawk Posts: 16
    I’m getting anxious and slightly pissed off right now.
  • ZoSoTim said:
    godbout99 said:

If you really put your mind to it you may be able to work out what he means.
  • steven87steven87 Posts: 1,439
    Here’s where I’m at just for data purposes- 

1. Chicago N1- haven’t heard anything
    2. STP N1- won reserved
    3. STP N2- won reserved
    4. Chicago N2- haven’t heard anything
  • PJNBPJNB Posts: 13,424
    tylerj said:
    CopperTom said:
    tylerj said:

That's not how it's worked for the last few tours I don't believe. Been multiple past examples of 2nd, 3rd priority ppl getting tickets and 1st priority ppl getting nothing. it's caused a lot of butthurt for some folks. My first priority was Chicago N1. Haven't received an email yet. Yet some people at 2nd priority have reported getting reserved tickets. 
    That is the reason we put priority down. It makes no sense to have priority for pics if it was random as you said. In no way should someone that picked a show as a 2nd get it over someone that put it as a first. That is a broken system
  • JBob87JBob87 Posts: 457
    JBob87 said:
    wnh1977 said:

Definitely could see something getting messed up with this. 
  • tylerjtylerj Posts: 298
    Hurls15 said:
    tylerj said:
    Hurls15 said:

I think your assumption was correct. They made it clear that GA/Reserve was really for both. Just reserved means you just don't have a chance for GA. 
    You would have thought. But it seems like everyone pulling reserveds - even with 2nd and 3rd choices - also selected the reserve only option.  Seems like there may have been two separate bins, so to speak.  Those that didn't get GA don't seem to have been bumped over to the reserve draw, or at least are at the back of that line after all priorities are exhausted. 
    Possibly on your last remark. No way of knowing for sure cause they weren't really super clear. 
    Chicago, Aug 24, 2009 
    Noblesville, May 7, 2010
    PJ20 Night 1, 2011
    Cincinnati, Oct. 1, 2014
    Milwaukee, Oct. 20, 2014
    Wrigley Field, Aug 20, 2016
    Wrigley Field, Aug 22, 2016
    Wrigley Field, Aug 18, 2018
    Wrigley Field, Aug 20, 2018
    St. Louis, Sept. 18, 2022
    Chicago, Sept. 5, 2023
    Chicago, Sept. 7, 2023

• DragonsAfter3or4DragonsAfter3or4 Bluegrass Posts: 332
    Anyone know if DENIAL emails will be sent out? Just curious. I'm not hopeful for INDY tix at this point in the day.
  • Doug87Doug87 Posts: 442
    edited April 2023
    I think Chicago has stalled and 200 and 300 level are forthcoming, haven't seen anything yet past front of 200 levels.
    Post edited by Doug87 on