Official 2023 Ticket Lottery Results Thread

Comments

• Options
    Manu117Manu117 Burlington VT Posts: 106
    estarr31 said:
    CopperTom said:
    know1 said:
    know1 said:
    Maybe I made a mistake? Ugh. I chose GA or reserved. That means if I don’t get GA, I can still get pulled for reserved, yeah?
    What was the mistake?
    Seems like some people checked GA or reserved and then also checked reserved?
    And how was that a mistake?
    Because of the word OR in GA or Reserved.  Already in the Reserved pool.  A waste of a priority if you ask me.
    dont see how it would be a waste. It made no sense to me but they said in the email and again on the ticketmaster request page to select all options to increase your chances. Having a second option shouldn't impact your priority. You either got GA or were thrown in the lotto for reserved seating. 
    it kind of begs the question why you could even select both. i.e. it would have made more sense as an either GA or reserved or just reserved. the option to select both is confusing, especially if it makes no difference. 
  • Options
    Doug87Doug87 Posts: 442
    myoung321 said:
    pjl44 said:
    know1 said:
    Maybe I made a mistake? Ugh. I chose GA or reserved. That means if I don’t get GA, I can still get pulled for reserved, yeah?
    What was the mistake?
    This is exactly what we were told to do based on a Tenclub email that was sent to a member. I don't understand why it should theoretically be necessary. But, the email was explicit. Can't remember which forum thread that was in, though. 
    Yeah, I'm paraphrasing but they said it increased your chances of getting drawn. It could be that if you miss on GA you now have 2 entries in for reserved instead of 1.
    That just sounds like someone made it up… makes zero sense 
    The entry form actually said that....if you just selected GA and didn't get drawn then you have a second chance at reserved once GA is assigned.
    The entry form did not say that you get 2 entries into the Reserved only pool (basically double odds if you missed on GA).

It did say that you would be included in the Reserved pool, if not selected for GA.
  • Options
    tdawetdawe Posts: 2,011
    Heading into an hour long meeting and leaving my phone in my office. Good luck everyone. 
  • Options
    KevinmanKevinman Atlanta, GA USA Posts: 1,905
    In the past I thought it went as follows:

All Priority 1 GA go into a lottery, they start drawing names, if everyone gets a ticket they throw in all Priority 2, and so on until all tickets are gone.
    Then the same with reserved.

So if you put GA priority 1 and Reserved priority 2 and missed on GA, you had to wait until all Priority 1 Reserved got seats until you had a chance.
    I am lost, I'm no guide, but I'm by your side

06.27.98  Alpine Valley
    10.08.00  Alpine Valley
    09.23.02  Chicago
    06.18.03  Chicago | 06.21.03  Alpine Valley
    10.03.04  Grand Rapids
    10.05.05  Chicago
    05.16.06  Chicago | 05.17.06  Chicago | 06.29.06  Milwaukee
    08.02.07  Chicago | 08.05.07  Chicago
    08.23.09  Chicago | 08.24.09  Chicago
    05.07.10  Noblesville | 05.09.10  Cleveland
    09.03.11  Alpine Valley | 09.04.11  Alpine Valley
    07.19.13  Chicago
    10.17.14  Moline
    08.20.16  Chicago
    08.18.18  Chicago
    09.18.22  St. Louis
    09.05.23 Chicago
  • Options
    myoung321myoung321 Posts: 2,855
    myoung321 said:
    pjl44 said:
    know1 said:
    What was the mistake?
    This is exactly what we were told to do based on a Tenclub email that was sent to a member. I don't understand why it should theoretically be necessary. But, the email was explicit. Can't remember which forum thread that was in, though. 
    Yeah, I'm paraphrasing but they said it increased your chances of getting drawn. It could be that if you miss on GA you now have 2 entries in for reserved instead of 1.
    The entry form actually said that....if you just selected GA and didn't get drawn then you have a second chance at reserved once GA is assigned.
    Not how it works… you’re picked.. if you choose Ga and it’s available you get it… if you choose Res you get it… notification order or emails have nothing to do with it .. this has been explained many times 
    "The heart and mind are the true lens of the camera." - Yusuf Karsh

• Options
    Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 18,198
    Doug87 said:
    myoung321 said:
    pjl44 said:
    know1 said:
    What was the mistake?
    The entry form did not say that you get 2 entries into the Reserved only pool (basically double odds if you missed on GA).

It did say that you would be included in the Reserved pool, if not selected for GA.
    I was referring to the "increases your chances of being drawn" phrase
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • Options
    405OK405OK Posts: 100
    myoung321 said:
    pjl44 said:
    know1 said:
    What was the mistake?
    That just sounds like someone made it up… makes zero sense   If you’re picked your picked… they don’t pick you for GA or Reserved.. you choice priority and that’s what you get u til it’s full, if you choose both you would automatically get reserved if Ga was full… 
    Good lord people. We all got the same email. Apparently. some of us didn't read it.. or
    comprehend it
    2013 - OKC
    2014 -Tulsa
    2016 - Chicago 1
    2018 - Seattle 1 & 2
    2021 - Ohana I Ohana Encore 1 & 2 
    2022 - Louisville I OKC
    2023 - Ft. Worth 1 & 2 I Austin 1 & 2
  • Options
    Doug87 said:
    myoung321 said:
    pjl44 said:
    know1 said:
    What was the mistake?

I was referring to the "increases your chances of being drawn" phrase
    Sorry, gotcha, I'm with you :)
  • Options
    Everyone relax. We've made it too far on this journey together.  Let's not have a mutiny aboard this submarine sandwich now!!

I'm processing the shut out but congrats to all those GA's selected so far!!
    Is a Compliment For You.
    1998 Va. Beach ~~ 2000 Va. Beach ~~ Columbia, Md. ~~ 2003 Bristow, Va. ~~ 2006 DC ~~ 2008 Va. Beach ~~ DC ~~ 
    2010 Bristow, Va. ~~ 2013 Charlottesville, Va. ~~ 2016 Hampton, Va. ~~ Fenway 1 & 2 ~~ Wrigley 1 & 2 ~~
    2022 Nashville ~~ St. Louis ~~ OKC ~~ 2023 St. Paul 1 & 2 ~~ Austin 1 & 2 ~~ 2024 Vegas 1 & 2 ~~
  • Options
    SomethingCreativeSomethingCreative Kazoo, MI Posts: 3,355
    khughes19 said:
    pjl44 said:
    know1 said:
    What was the mistake?
    It said something like “select all options for best available”
    TEN CLUB TICKET OPTIONS

***In order to increase your chance of getting tickets, please select all of the seat preferences you would be willing to accept.***

GA Pit or Reserved - Standing or Seating:
    GA Pit tickets are standing room only and are extremely limited. To improve your overall chances of getting any tickets to the show, we are no longer offering a GA only ticket option. Members wanting GA tickets can select “GA or Reserved” and the GA tickets will be assigned at random. If not selected for GA, members will then be entered for Reserved. GA ticket holders will receive early entry at a predetermined GA only door. 

Reserved - Seating:
    Reserved seated tickets are assigned to members based on seniority in the Ten Club and will start closest to the stage extending back and include seats down on the arena floor. In order to accommodate as many Ten Club members as we can, be aware Ten Club seated tickets will be spread farther back into the uppermost levels, and include some of the best seat locations in the house. 

Rear and Side View - Seating (Chicago Only):
    In an effort to get more members in the room in Chicago, for the first time ever Ten Club is including side and rear stage tickets labeled “Rear View or Side View” in this presale. These tickets wrap from the sides of the stage all the way around the back. The tickets are often close up views and offer a fun and unique behind the scenes perspective of the show. Seats are potentially partial view or limited view. These will be assigned to members based on seniority across the whole area. 

GA Lawn - Standing (Indianapolis Only):
    Ten Club has reserved the majority of GA lawn tickets. Due to the volume of tickets held for Ten Club purchases, we are unable to offer early entry or a members only area on the lawn. Members purchasing GA lawn tickets will enter with the general public at the regular door time. 

Disabled Access Tickets:
    Members in need of disabled access tickets must request ADA tickets through Ticketmaster Request during the seat selection process. ADA seating locations will vary by venue.  There are no ADA tickets located in the GA pit.

Yeah that
    "Well, I think this band is incapable of sucking."
    -my dad after hearing Not for You for the first time on SNL .
  • Options
    405OK said:
    myoung321 said:
    pjl44 said:
    know1 said:
    What was the mistake?
    That just sounds like someone made it up… makes zero sense   If you’re picked your picked… they don’t pick you for GA or Reserved.. you choice priority and that’s what you get u til it’s full, if you choose both you would automatically get reserved if Ga was full… 
    Good lord people. We all got the same email. Apparently. some of us didn't read it.. or
    comprehend it
    No. That's not the email we are referring to. This is not one that everyone got. It was a response to one person's specific email that they sent to the Tenclub support. Either way I don't think it's impactful. It's just confusing and I sure as shit hope there is not some reason why selecting both options actually hurt your chances to pull tickets for multiple shows. I am reserving judgment until later today. In the meantime, just impatiently waiting for any notification for my 3 selections....
    3-19-94, 8-18-98, 8-18-00, 10-08-00, 10-09-00, 11-06-00, 6-02-03, 6-03-03, 6-05-03, 6-06-03, 6-07-03, 10-25-03(bridge), 10-26-03(bridge), 10-28-03, 7-06-06, 7-07-06, 7-09-06, 7-10-06, 7-13-06, 7-22-06, 7-23-06, 8-5-07, 06-22-08, 06-24-08, 08-21-08(EV), 08-22-08(EV), 8-23-09, 8-24-09, 10-06-09, 10-07-09, 10-09-09, 05-07-10, 09-03-11, 09-04-11, 07-19-13, 10-16-14, 10-17-14, 10-19-14, 10-20-14, 04-26-16, 08-20-16, 08-22-16, 08-18-18, 08-20-18, 09-05-23, 09-18-23, 09-19-23.
  • Options
    Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 18,198
    Subway steak and cheese will work if you aren't near a Jersey Mike's or Penn Station.
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • Options
    jwc6160jwc6160 Posts: 321
    still nothing on my end. selected both GA and Reserved for Austin 2. Still hopeful to get in the building. 
    KC 2010
    Lincoln 2014
    New York 2016
    Seattle 2018
    St Louis 2022

EV@ Innings Festival in AZ 2023
  • Options
    slightofjeffslightofjeff Posts: 7,762
    pjl44 said:
    myoung321 said:
    pjl44 said:
    know1 said:
    What was the mistake?
    All I know is if the Ten Club said "check both boxes for better chances" I would check both boxes and not think too hard about it 
    Exactly. It was a little confusing to me as to why, but the entry form said "check all the boxes for your best chance of getting tickets" so I just followed the instructions and did what it said. Reading comprehension is a dying skill, I guess.
    everybody wants the most they can possibly get
    for the least they could possibly do
  • Options
    KC138045KC138045 Columbus, OH Posts: 2,715
    Ten club really needs to go back to running the lottery. We’re into the 2nd day and maybe a 1/4 of the tickets have been verified. This is a horrible system. 
    Columbus-2000
    Columbus-2003
    Cincinnati-2006
    Columbus-2010
    Wrigley-2013
    Cincinnati-2014
    Lexington-2016
    Wrigley 1 & 2-2018
  • Options
    jimjam1982jimjam1982 AZ Posts: 1,330
    edited April 2023
    Nothing like the feeling you missed on GA with your priority 1 and then an hour later your bud sends you a picture of being a winner at Noblesville PIT, the smallest of the pits, and you realize you are in fact a winner.
  • Options
    Reserved’s going to start any minute.
  • Options
    slightofjeffslightofjeff Posts: 7,762
    KC138045 said:
    Ten club really needs to go back to running the lottery. We’re into the 2nd day and maybe a 1/4 of the tickets have been verified. This is a horrible system. 
    I get it, but the shows aren't until September. They got time.
    everybody wants the most they can possibly get
    for the least they could possibly do
  • Options
    CarryTheZeroCarryTheZero Posts: 2,490
    I think we are all good! I’m just being nervous for no reason! 😃 

Now, back to thinking about subs while I await an email! 😜 
  • Options
    CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,537
    KC138045 said:
    why does it matter if it takes one, two or 7 days? Shows arent for months

i think its kinda fun...been fun checking in
  • Options
    myoung321 said:
    myoung321 said:
    pjl44 said:
    know1 said:
    What was the mistake?
    Not how it works… you’re picked.. if you choose Ga and it’s available you get it… if you choose Res you get it… notification order or emails have nothing to do with it .. this has been explained many times 
    GA was picked first. 

If you selected GA/Reserved, then if not selected for GA, you are entered to be drawn for Reserved.

There was no GA only option this time around.
  • Options
    MK88178MK88178 Chicago Posts: 523
    Manu117 said:
    estarr31 said:
    CopperTom said:
    know1 said:
    know1 said:
    What was the mistake?
    Because of the word OR in GA or Reserved.  Already in the Reserved pool.  A waste of a priority if you ask me.
    dont see how it would be a waste. It made no sense to me but they said in the email and again on the ticketmaster request page to select all options to increase your chances. Having a second option shouldn't impact your priority. You either got GA or were thrown in the lotto for reserved seating. 
    it kind of begs the question why you could even select both. i.e. it would have made more sense as an either GA or reserved or just reserved. the option to select both is confusing, especially if it makes no difference. 
    It's for the person who doesn't want GA. They want a seat. That's why there are two choices.
  • Options
    Go AnimalGo Animal Posts: 4,515
    Everyone relax. We've made it too far on this journey together.  Let's not have a mutiny aboard this submarine sandwich now!!

I'm processing the shut out but congrats to all those GA's selected so far!!
    Exactly. Today is just phase one. There will be ticket drops until day-of for each show. I'm not worried, but I would like to get SOMETHING squared away ;)
    PJ - 09/23/98: West Palm Beach II, 08/12/00: Tampa, 04/12/03: Orlando, 04/13/03: Tampa, 06/12/08: Tampa, 06/27/08: Hartford, 09/22/09: Seattle II, 04/11/16: Tampa, 05/01 & 05/02/16: MSG I & II, 09/18/21: Sea Hear Now, 10/01 & 10/02/21: Ohana Encore I & II, 05/06 & 05/07/22: Los Angeles I & II, 09/11/22: MSG, 09/16/22: Nashville, 09/02/23: St. Paul II, 09/07/23: Chicago II, 09/18 & 09/19/23: Austin I & II, 05/16 & 05/18/24: Las Vegas I & II. Michael Jordan's #!

EV - 08/04 & 08/05/08: (Eddie solo, w/Liam Finn) NYC I & II, 11/27 & 11/28/12: (Eddie solo, w/Glen Hansard) Orlando I & II, 02/09 & 02/10/22: (Eddie & the Earthlings) Chicago I & II, 09/30/23: (Eddie & the Earthlings) Ohana Festival

Song Wishlist: Oceans, Brother, Alone, Let Me Sleep, full W.M.A., Hold On, all of Vitalogy or Satan's Bed, Gremmie Out Of Control, Mankind, Around The Bend (full band), Don't Gimme No Lip, Pilate, Push Me Pull Me, All Those Yesterdays, Rival, Parting Ways (full band), You Are (thank you, Vegas!), Bu$hleaguer, Inside Job (Vegas!), low octave Driftin', Strangest Tribe, Other Side, Undone, Of The Earth, Love Reign O'er Me, Comfortably Numb, and the Mamasan Trilogy.

Wanted Posters: WPB '98, Tampa/WPB '00, Tampa '03, EV Batmobile '08        ISO: any picks, or setlists from any of my shows!
  • Options
    RatherStarvedRatherStarved Posts: 4,520
    If you wanted GA but would settle for reserved you pick option 1.

If you only wanted reserved you pick option 2.

The grey area is if you want GA but would settle for reserved do you pick both options 1 and 2.  I know 10c said to do that but I don’t think anyone outside of a few IT geeks at TM knows if that was good advice.  In addition nobody knows if “reserved only” takes precedence over “GA or reserved” only or all boxes ticked.  

I hedged my bets by doing different combinations for various shows.  So far snake eyes but it’s still early.  
    PJ: 2013: London (ON); Buffalo; 2014: Cincinnati; 2016: Sunrise, Miami, Toronto 1-2, Wrigley 2; 2018: London (UK) 1, Milan, Padova, Sea 2, Wrigley 1-2, Fenway 1-2; 2021: SHN, Ohana, Ohana Encore 1-2; 2022: LA 1-2, Phx, Oak 1-2, Fresno, Copenhagen, Hyde Park 1-2; Quebec, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto; MSG, Camden, Nashville, Louisville, St. Louis, OKC; 2023: St. Paul 1-2, Chicago 1-2; Fort Worth 2; Austin 1-2

EV Solo: 2017 Louisville and Franklin, 2018 Ohana, 2019 Innings Fest, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Dublin and Ohana; 2021 Ohana Friday (from beach) and Saturday; 2022 Earthlings Newark; 2023 Innings Fest and Benoraya 1-2.

Gutted:  London 2 2018, Sacramento 2022, Noblesville 2023
  • Options
    myoung321myoung321 Posts: 2,855
    edited April 2023
    BRWilly said:
    CopperTom said:
    know1 said:
    know1 said:
    What was the mistake?
    Right, but you didn't need to choose one priority over the other. You only chose priority by show. My 1st priority was Chicago Night 1 (with both options selected). My 2nd & 3rd priorities were the Austin shows (again, with both options selected). I had zero understanding that selecting both options for the Chicago show would move my Austin priority down. If that is true than I am fucking PISSED. That was no how I interpretted that.  I agree that it doesn't seem necessary, though. If your one option is GA or Reserved I don't really understand why you would also need to selected the only seats option. I only selected both options based on that email.
    Yeah, this is how I understood it to be. I wonder if they pull the GA, fill it up and if you don't get pulled but selected GA/reserved you are back into the lottery along w/ everyone who put reserved only. That's the only way it makes sense. 
    No, they don’t have a GA lottery and a Res lottery… if I only pick reserved for show X  and I’m the first name pulled I get reserved for show X .. the second name picked choose GA… they get GA… if they choose both GA or Reserved they get GA, if GA is full and reserve is still available the they get reserved..  if they choose Reserved only and it’s full they get nothing… there’s two options because some people would rather not go if they can’t get a seat… as opposed to someone that wants GA and would settle with a seat… 
    Post edited by myoung321 on
    "The heart and mind are the true lens of the camera." - Yusuf Karsh

• Options
    MK88178 said:
    Manu117 said:
    estarr31 said:
    CopperTom said:
    know1 said:
    know1 said:
    What was the mistake?
    It's for the person who doesn't want GA. They want a seat. That's why there are two choices.
    No one questions why both options exist. It's the fact that you were able to select BOTH. The point is if there is no benefit to selecting both why not just not allow both to be selected. You can just do one or the other. Allowing for both to be simultaneously selected is what causes the confusion. 
    3-19-94, 8-18-98, 8-18-00, 10-08-00, 10-09-00, 11-06-00, 6-02-03, 6-03-03, 6-05-03, 6-06-03, 6-07-03, 10-25-03(bridge), 10-26-03(bridge), 10-28-03, 7-06-06, 7-07-06, 7-09-06, 7-10-06, 7-13-06, 7-22-06, 7-23-06, 8-5-07, 06-22-08, 06-24-08, 08-21-08(EV), 08-22-08(EV), 8-23-09, 8-24-09, 10-06-09, 10-07-09, 10-09-09, 05-07-10, 09-03-11, 09-04-11, 07-19-13, 10-16-14, 10-17-14, 10-19-14, 10-20-14, 04-26-16, 08-20-16, 08-22-16, 08-18-18, 08-20-18, 09-05-23, 09-18-23, 09-19-23.
  • Options
    jen.ryanjen.ryan Posts: 339
    Thread said it is for results so posting my results if it helps anyone - but based on all the bitching i doubt it.   I just got a confirmation email this morning around 10:35 eastern for GA for Opener in MN.   still hoping for night 2.  Fingers crossed.  33X,XXX
     Good luck to all
    1992 - Saratoga Springs NY 8/4/ (Lollapalooza)
    1996 - Buffalo NY 10/1
    1998 - New York (MSG) 9/11
    2000 - Saratoga Springs NY 8/27/
    2006 - New York (Ed Sullivan Theater) 5/4, Albany NY 5/12, Boston MA 5/24
    2008 - Hartford CT 6/27 Mansfield MA 6/28
    2010 - Hartford CT 5/15/10, New York (MSG) 5/21/10
    2013 - WRIGLEY! 7/21 Worcester MA 10/16, Hartford CT 10/25
    2015 - Philly 4/28, Philly 4/29, Fenway 8/5
    Eddie Solo
    Boston Opera House 8/2/08, Albany Palace Theatre 6/9/09

• Options
    Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,531
    KC138045 said:

Most 10c members to do not post here. It's 2pm est. This will continue for awhile. No one should be gutted until they get the rejection in their profile.  Lost.
  • Options
    given2fly23given2fly23 Evanston, IL Posts: 5,898
    Nothing like the feeling you missed on GA with your priority 1 and then an hour later your bud sends you a picture of being a winner at Noblesville PIT, the smallest of the pits, and you realize you are in fact a winner.
    Hoping for the same on my friend's account, but I don't think it's happening. 1:14pm and nothing. Her reserved seats are gonna be in Gary, IN.

Found: Soundgarden Hyde Park DVD (Thank you for the gift!)
    Posters for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/117469/posters-for-sale
    T-Shirts for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/149289/pj-t-shirt-trade-or-sale
  • Options
    madseamadsea Posts: 140
    Ticketmaster really is the worst. Got an email from them…but it was an ad to buy Ain't Too Proud – The Life and Times of The Temptations.  

Talk about a roller coaster of emotions with that email…