Official 2023 Ticket Lottery Results Thread

Comments

• I want stats! There’s gotta be someone good at numbers who can track this all and figure out at what membership # point tickets got better/worse.  I’m assuming it’s around join date 2006 but that’s just my guess 
    I'm like an opening band for your mom.
  • aisleseatsaisleseats Posts: 1,403
    I notice the "Sell Tickets" option is lit. Does that mean F2F is open?
  • iOnlyownMymindiOnlyownMymind Posts: 2,716
    So I got an email…no seats assignment… says claim your tickets but link doesn’t work….
    I can't get it to work either..
    Same here.  Received email and link doesn't work.
    I also tried my phone with no luck and then tried my other computer and was able to get my tickets that way.  Sounds like it could be an issue with cookies or something.  
  • tschavtschav Posts: 2,830
    I notice the "Sell Tickets" option is lit. Does that mean F2F is open?
    Takes you to a page that says they're not available to sell yet. Betting we have a few weeks before F2F opens up.
  • ReleaseMeReleaseMe Posts: 745
    Got the new reassignment.

St. Paul Night 1
    Sec 104 Row 18
    reassigned to
    Fl L Row 11 .... seats 1&2, atleast it seems these are aisle seats:p

2000 - Toronto
    2003 - Toronto
    2005 - Toronto
    2006 - Toronto I, Toronto II
    2009 - Toronto
    2011 - Hamilton
    2013 - Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Detroit
    2016 - Fort Lauderdale, Miami, Ottawa, Toronto I, Toronto II, Wrigley I, Wrigley II
    2018 - Seattle I, Seattle II, Fenway I, Fenway II
    2020 - Toronto, Hamilton
    2022 - Las Vegas, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto
    2023 - St. Paul I, St. Paul II
  • iOnlyownMymindiOnlyownMymind Posts: 2,716
    edited May 2023
    My tickets for the St Paul shows are now slightly worse than the first round but  better than the second round.  I'm happy.  Section 104 night 1 and 105 night two, about the best I could hope for with the demand and my 10c number. 
    Post edited by iOnlyownMymind on
  • gotthebottlegotthebottle Posts: 2,598
    I'm n not thrilled... lost aisle seats in a low row in 115 to go to a row 25 in 116
  • cincybearcatcincybearcat Posts: 16,314
    Used chrome from my phone…

StP 1 
    117 row 1

161xxx
    hippiemom = goodness
  • Vedd HeddVedd Hedd Posts: 4,589
    I'm n not thrilled... lost aisle seats in a low row in 115 to go to a row 25 in 116
    Yeah losing aisle seats alway sucks.  But at least you are a section closer to the stage. and probably better sightline from there. 
    Turn this anger into
    Nuclear fission
    St Paul N2
    Went from 108 to 107. Moved a section closer, but lost my aisle seats. :(
  • SHZASHZA Posts: 3,888
    I want stats! There’s gotta be someone good at numbers who can track this all and figure out at what membership # point tickets got better/worse.  I’m assuming it’s around join date 2006 but that’s just my guess 
    Well it depends if you got tickets better/worse than what you were supposed to get the first time based on your 10c number. I joined 2016 and got a slight improvement but someone who joined before me got a downgrade 
  • mace1229mace1229 Posts: 9,253
    What does it mean if your new tickets just say “VIP Backstage”? I don’t see that listed anywhere on the map.
  • mattcozmattcoz Posts: 2,202
    Waiting for my "Oops, we made a big mistake, you don't have tickets" email :wink:
    mace1229 said:
    What does it mean if your new tickets just say “VIP Backstage”? I don’t see that listed anywhere on the map.
    That means you accidentally got Aerosmith tickets.  Man, these reassignments are rough!
    Turn this anger into
    Nuclear fission
  • FiveBelowFiveBelow Posts: 1,268
    mace1229 said:
    Someone finally found the WMD folder from the '03 show in Dallas!

• StojStoj Posts: 122
    mace1229 said:
    Ugh I'm sorry to inform you but you have no seats. I collect those notifications though so please forward to me and I will add it to my worthless collection. Again, very sorry for your loss.
    August 20, 2016 - Wrigley
    August 22, 2016 - Wrigley
    August 18, 2018 - Wrigley
    August 20, 2018 - Wrigley
    May 09, 2022 - Gila River Arena
    August 29, 2024 - Wrigley
  • TooMutsTooMuts Posts: 19
    edited May 2023
    Anyone else having issues with claiming your tickets? when I click the link it gives an error. Update TM and signed in and still same issue.
  • WS131341WS131341 Posts: 28
    St Paul Nt 2- originally assigned Sec 105 Row 3.  Reassigned to Section 116 Row 20 which appear to be a little better
  • GT1015GT1015 Posts: 184
    So I got an email…no seats assignment… says claim your tickets but link doesn’t work….
    I can't get it to work either..
    Same here.  Received email and link doesn't work.
    I had to use a different browser to open it up.
  • jromejrome Posts: 69
    TooMuts said:
    Anyone else having issues with claiming your tickets? when I click the link it gives an error. Update TM and signed in and still same issue.
    Try a different browser
    TooMuts said:
    New email incoming "We're sorry, we screwed up again and none of these tickets can be claimed, we need to do it over again." :wink:

TooMuts said:
    I didn't have an issue with my first pair, but did with my 2nd. I logged in on my phone and was able to claim the 2nd.
  • hepcatpunkhepcatpunk Posts: 177
    2 tix for STP Nt 2:  Went from CC22 Row 6 to Section 110, Row 15....these feel worse, but whatever, my number sucks since I let it lapse and didn't renew 'til 2018.  But Pit night 1, so all good.
  • JimmyVJimmyV Posts: 19,116
    Dreading Chicago. 

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • wsimon74wsimon74 Posts: 503
    Seems to be going in order of shows? 
    wsimon74 said:
    Seems to be going in order of shows? 
    Yup, same as before.
  • please correct me if I'm wrong, but there wasn't a ton of outcry over STP seat locations, right? I mean there were definitely some questionable seat locations posted based on seniority of the poster, but for the most part it didn't seem like it got clusterf*cked the way that chicago did, right?  
  • gotthebottlegotthebottle Posts: 2,598
    Vedd Hedd said:
    Yeah losing aisle seats alway sucks.  But at least you are a section closer to the stage. and probably better sightline from there. 
    Not really....
  • GT1015GT1015 Posts: 184
    For St. Paul night 1, stayed in the same section 118 and row 4, just moved seats each time, member 62,XXX.  Still think they kept rows 1-3 for premium tickets.  Anybody in 10C get a better seat?  
    Vedd Hedd said:
    Not really....
    Depends.  Were your aisle seats on the far side away from the stage, and the new seats closer to the stage aisle? You will be looking more straight ahead rather than turning left the whole time.  But I hear ya, i would hate to lose aisles. 
    Turn this anger into
    Nuclear fission