Official 2023 Ticket Lottery Results Thread

Comments

• mfc2006 said:
    My email was in my spam folder. I imagine they'd email in order of the tour, but who knows? Good luck, everyone.
    That's my vague recollection of what happened for last year... the only one I got was Vegas, and the email was toward the end of the day.
  • JimmyVJimmyV Posts: 19,123
    Boss working from home is a greenlight to focus on this all day. 

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • Last tour for Camden, mine came in at 5:30 PM EST 
  • 3days3days Posts: 1,157
    Is it "ticketstoday" that appears as the charge or "ticketmaster"? 
  • IlliniGuy76IlliniGuy76 Posts: 563
    Whatever I get today, having just put in for the fan club lottery for U2 Sphere tickets, I much prefer Pearl Jam's pricing. Yikes.
    The people that continue to complain about PJ pricing is downright comical - literally one of the cheapest tickets for a big name act.  You're right.. YIKES!
    or you can come to terms and realize
    you're the only one who can forgive yourself oh yeah...
    makes much more sense to live in the present tense...

1995:  7/11 (Chicago) 2009: 8/23, 8/24 (Chicago) 2010:  5/9 (Cleveland) 2013 7/19 (Chicago) 2016: 4/9 (Miami), 5/1 (NYC), 8/20 & 8/22 (Chicago)
    2018: 8/18 (Chicago) & 8/20 (Chicago) 2022:  9/11 (NYC), 9/18 (STL) 2023:  9/5 (Chicago), 9/7 (Chicago) 2024:  8/29 (Chicago), 8/31 (Chicago)

• know1know1 Posts: 6,794
    JimmyV said:
    Just curious - what exactly do you focus on? Are you just staring at your email inbox?
    The only people we should try to get even with...
    ...are those who've helped us.

Right 'round the corner could be bigger than ourselves.
  • JimmyVJimmyV Posts: 19,123
    know1 said:
    JimmyV said:
    Just curious - what exactly do you focus on? Are you just staring at your email inbox?
    I'm checking my email inbox and the forum regularly, but the comment was mostly tongue-in-cheek. 

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • Checking forums for first person to say they got tix

checking bank account as well for any charges, then email

LETSA GOO (Mario voice)
  • lahrenlahren Posts: 111
    know1 said:
    JimmyV said:
    Oh come on. You know what he means. This is like Christmas eve. Hard to focus on work when you are excited for PJ tix! 
  • unknownunknown Posts: 531
    Has anyone got confirmation from fort worth show ?
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,405
    unknown said:
    Has anyone got confirmation from fort worth show ?
    not yet
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • tdawetdawe Posts: 2,087
    lahren said:
    know1 said:
    JimmyV said:
    Oh come on. You know what he means. This is like Christmas eve. Hard to focus on work when you are excited for PJ tix! 
    I’m on Team Relaxed today, but on lottery days when I’m more invested no work gets done at all.  
    Camden 2 2006, Newark 2010, Barclays 2 2013, Central Park 2015, MSG 2 2016, Wrigley 1 2016, Rome 2018, Prague 2018, Asbury Park 2021, EV & Earthlings NYC 1 2022, MSG 2022, Louisville 2022, Dublin 2024, MSG 1 2024, MSG 2 2024
  • JojoRiceJojoRice Posts: 4,204
    12:00 Eastern.  No results of any kind yet. 
    "I got memories, I got shit"

ISO 2016 Greenville shirt. Size medium. PM me if you have one for sale/trade.
  • danofundanofun Posts: 984
    JojoRice said:
    12:00 Eastern.  No results of any kind yet. 
    as expected.
  • tim131tim131 Austin Posts: 44
    Put in for all 4 Texas shows so fingers crossed!!

If I get no GAs through this draw is it almost impossible to get one? Any chance through VF of F2F?

Thanks
  • Whatever I get today, having just put in for the fan club lottery for U2 Sphere tickets, I much prefer Pearl Jam's pricing. Yikes.
    yeah $501 a ticket for those front reserved sections is crazy! But they all will be sold out.
  • PJNBPJNB Posts: 13,425
    tim131 said:

If I get no GAs through this draw is it almost impossible to get one? Any chance through VF of F2F?

Thanks
    VF no

Fan to Fan yes
  • tim131tim131 Austin Posts: 44
    PJNB said:
    tim131 said:

Thanks
    VF no

Fan to Fan yes
    Thanks! I'm guessing it's not easy through F2F!?
  • danofundanofun Posts: 984
    tim131 said:
    PJNB said:
    tim131 said:

Thanks
    VF no

Fan to Fan yes
    They'll be few and far between and you'd just have to get lucky and be F5ing at the right time.
  • NewfieintheUSANewfieintheUSA Posts: 2,416
    tim131 said:
    PJNB said:
    tim131 said:

Thanks
    VF no

Fan to Fan yes
    Yeah, not many show up on F2F. So you have to be watching for them and be quick
  • lahrenlahren Posts: 111
    PJNB said:
    tim131 said:

Thanks
    VF no

Fan to Fan yes
    I'm curious. If you end up with GA and would prefer Reserved seats or vice versa. Does F2F allow people to exchange tickets or is it just for selling?
    lahren said:
    PJNB said:
    tim131 said:

Thanks
    VF no

Fan to Fan yes
    I'm curious. If you end up with GA and would prefer Reserved seats or vice versa. Does F2F allow people to exchange tickets or is it just for selling?
    Just selling 
  • BraceYourSelfBraceYourSelf Posts: 814
    edited April 2023
    tim131 said:
    PJNB said:
    tim131 said:

Thanks
    VF no

Fan to Fan yes
    I probably spent 30+ hours trying to get Baltimore tickets....Got em'

Then...you know...COVID
  • JadlerJadler Posts: 761
    tim131 said:
    PJNB said:
    tim131 said:

Thanks
    VF no

Fan to Fan yes

Then...you know...COVID
    Same. That was BRUTAL.
  • PJNBPJNB Posts: 13,425
    lahren said:
    PJNB said:
    tim131 said:

Thanks
    VF no

Fan to Fan yes
    Just selling. You can time with a fan though for better luck. 

Trading is very difficult if you do not personally know the fan your trading with.
  • JbabbingtonJbabbington Posts: 151
    edited April 2023
    For those familiar with TicketsToday, there's a "status" tab stating "request received" on our order page.

Is it possible that even before the charge to our cards, we might get an indication of whether or not we succeeded through that?

Give us another thing to spam refresh on lol.
  • GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NY Posts: 10,686
    Jadler said:
    tim131 said:
    PJNB said:
    tim131 said:

Thanks
    VF no

Fan to Fan yes

Then...you know...COVID
    Same. That was BRUTAL.
    Flashbacks.

• gotthebottlegotthebottle Posts: 2,618
    Whatever I get today, having just put in for the fan club lottery for U2 Sphere tickets, I much prefer Pearl Jam's pricing. Yikes.
    yeah $501 a ticket for those front reserved sections is crazy! But they all will be sold out.
    Lol.. I'm going thru U2 lottery too!!! And with the Sphere I don't really believe that closer to stage is necessarily better... first time in forever I don't want GA
  • wwsuicidewwsuicide Posts: 1,362
    For those familiar with TicketsToday, there's a "status" tab stating "request received" on our order page.

Is it possible that even before the charge to our cards, we might get an indication of whether or not we succeeded through that?

Where can I find this?  Can't seem to locate it. 
    wwsuicide said:

Where can I find this?  Can't seem to locate it. 
    https://tenclub-us.shop.ticketstoday.com/Requests.aspx