ISO 2 Noblesville PIT or Pavillion

2»

Comments

• darwinstheorydarwinstheory Posts: 6,302
    First: Go Irish!

Yeah, we're going for sure. Already have our room at the Wyndham. I'm confident I can at least pull lawn eventually. 

I had one user who had a timed drop with me but we both had TM glitches right in that window. Then another person (with some really good seats) was going to do a timed drop and when I contacted to schedule, they said they just decided to release them. Ahh well....plenty of time to get it lined up.

F Me, I didn't realize you were coming in for the show. Absolutely we can enjoy a drink. What section are you sitting in?

"A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
  • JE224127JE224127 Posts: 445
    Kinda funny F Me said ND fan, I was like “how did he know”? I’m probably one of the few ND fans that lives in Alabama. Anyway-you have a pav ticket if you want it so rest assured knowing that.
  • F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain Posts: 31,122
    edited May 2023
    First: Go Irish!

Yeah, we're going for sure. Already have our room at the Wyndham. I'm confident I can at least pull lawn eventually. 

I had one user who had a timed drop with me but we both had TM glitches right in that window. Then another person (with some really good seats) was going to do a timed drop and when I contacted to schedule, they said they just decided to release them. Ahh well....plenty of time to get it lined up.

F Me, I didn't realize you were coming in for the show. Absolutely we can enjoy a drink. What section are you sitting in?

Heck yes.  I'm at Wyndham as well.
    Can't recall where our seats are...pavilion,center, back section.  JE224127 said:
    Kinda funny F Me said ND fan, I was like “how did he know”? I’m probably one of the few ND fans that lives in Alabama. Anyway-you have a pav ticket if you want it so rest assured knowing that.
    Another ND fan?  Christ.  Lol.
    Fight On!
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
    Fight on? 🤦🏻‍♂️
    JE224127 said:
    Fight on? 🤦🏻‍♂️
    I went to SC.  Cmon, if you an Irish fan you should be well versed in the rivalry!  :)

Very well versed. SC has broke my heart a few too many times!
    JE224127 said:
    Man, you chose poorly on picking ND over Bama then! But your loyalty is noted!  ;) What part of Alabama are you located? 

And thanks for the generous offer, but I am really ISO 2 tickets. I don't think my fiancé would be willing to hang out in the hotel during the show! Hahaha!
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
    JE224127 said:
    Fight on? 🤦🏻‍♂️
    Don't encourage him. He'll get going on and on about his undying love for "the Pete." And that's enough to make ANYONE vomit! 
    I live in south Alabama on the coast-Fairhope. Crazy part is, both my parents went to Alabama at some point, I was born in Tuscaloosa and one of my brothers walked on the footballs team. Easy to jump on a bandwagon but I’ll never waver.
    JE224127 said:
    Fight on? 🤦🏻‍♂️
    Don't encourage him. He'll get going on and on about his undying love for "the Pete." And that's enough to make ANYONE vomit! 
    The Pete, beloved figure of greatness!  ✌️ 
    Go Irish 

Got some! I'm in the door. Still interested in upgrading to PIT olor sections A, B or C but also happy where I'm at.

Thanks @PJNB