I Was In A Mass Shooting And It Changed Me Forever.

2»

Comments

• shmapshmap Posts: 374
    As a school counselor and your neighbor in Chicago, I had a lot of difficult conversations with scared parents and students in the days after. I admire what you’re doing; I’m sure it will bring some healing beyond your own community. 
  • nrlionenrlione Posts: 13
    I've known @cmalisze since Highschool -Great dude!  Check out the podcast and spread the word to friends and family.
  • cmaliszecmalisze Posts: 2,634
    nrlione said:
    I've known @cmalisze since Highschool -Great dude!  Check out the podcast and spread the word to friends and family.
    I'm sorry you've been stuck with me that long. Still aren't getting rid of me. Love ya!
    shmap said:
    As a school counselor and your neighbor in Chicago, I had a lot of difficult conversations with scared parents and students in the days after. I admire what you’re doing; I’m sure it will bring some healing beyond your own community. 
    Thank you so much.  I'm happy to connect with anyone you know needing to talk. Walk Tall!
    Today's episode has a baseball and music agent that worked with Jay-Z at Roc-Nation and now is at the agency Milk and Honey. You may like it. 
  • jimnelsenjimnelsen Posts: 73
    Hey, if you would ever want to talk on a frisbee golf course at deer Creek tennis center pm me. I have enough disc's.
     I was there as well with my family thought the gun was small firer crackers. Healing is healing, even if it is throwing a plastic frisbee, and waking it off.
    jimnelsen said:
    Hey, if you would ever want to talk on a frisbee golf course at deer Creek tennis center pm me. I have enough disc's.
     I was there as well with my family thought the gun was small firer crackers. Healing is healing, even if it is throwing a plastic frisbee, and waking it off.
    I'm so sorry you were there and I missed this. Please check DM.