2023 Fall Tour Song Request Thread

13»

Comments

• tbergstbergs Posts: 9,561
    kmcmanus said:
    Requesting Dirty Frank in Chicago because the song kicks ASS!  No sad story or anything.  And my buddy frank is actually dirty.

Fatal in Austin, because living in Texas is Fatal.

Requesting Vitalogy show in Indy because they only have 1 night.

Also, requesting variable encores not the same 4 songs.

TY Kindly
    I’m torn on a Vitalogy show. One the one hand any show with Last Exit, Not For You, Tremor, Nothingman, Immortality etc would rule. On the other hand you are burning a lot of your 23 song set on Pry, To, Aye Davanita & Stupid Mop.
    After no Vitalogy tonight, could we see a Vitalogy show Saturday 🤔
    It's a hopeless situation...
  • tbergs said:
    pjhawks said:
    Bu$hleaguer for Texas shows.  
    Yessssss

My request is 2000s Pearl Jam. Breakerfall, Grievance, Insignificance, Save You, LBC, Half Full
    LBC and Insignificance on night 1! Hoping for 2 more from your list on Saturday 😀
    Yasssssssssssssss 
    2003: Uniondale, MSG x2 | 2004: Reading | 2005: Gorge, Vancouver, Philly | 2006: East Rutherford x2, Gorge x2, Camden 1, Hartford | 2008: MSG x2, VA Beach | 2009: Philly x3 | 2010: MSG x2, Bristow | 2011: Alpine Valley x2 | 2012: MIA Philly | 2013: Wrigley, Charlottesville, Brooklyn 2 | 2014: Milan, Amsterdam 1 | 2016: MSG x2, Fenway x2, Wrigley 2 | 2018: Rome, Krakow, Berlin, Wrigley 2 | 2021: Sea Hear Now | 2022: San Diego, LA x2, MSG, Camden, Nashville, St. Louis, Denver | 2023: St. Paul 1, Chicago x2, Fort Worth x2, Austin 2 | 2024: Las Vegas 1, Seattle x2, Indy, MSG x2, Philly x2, Baltimore
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 36,522
    kmcmanus said:
    Requesting Dirty Frank in Chicago because the song kicks ASS!  No sad story or anything.  And my buddy frank is actually dirty.

Fatal in Austin, because living in Texas is Fatal.

Requesting Vitalogy show in Indy because they only have 1 night.

Also, requesting variable encores not the same 4 songs.

TY Kindly
    I’m torn on a Vitalogy show. One the one hand any show with Last Exit, Not For You, Tremor, Nothingman, Immortality etc would rule. On the other hand you are burning a lot of your 23 song set on Pry, To, Aye Davanita & Stupid Mop.
    they could start playing the album mid-set and play those during the encore break. 
    new album "Cigarettes" out Fall 2024!

www.headstonesband.com

• deb1211deb1211 Posts: 1,467
    2 out of my top 3 played last night..too bad I wasn't there but I am just so happy insignificance is back in play
  • Texas

Hail, Hail

Hold On

Breakferfall

Faithfull

xoxxo Love you PJ! 
    ----
    November 5, 1993 - Indio, CA, Polo Fileds
    July 4, 1998 - Los Angeles, The Forum
    November 23, 2013 - Los Angeles, Sports Arena
    September 26, 2021 - Dana Point, Ohana Festival
    October 2, 2021 - Dana Point, Ohana Festival
    May 3, 2022 - San Diego, Aztex Bowl
    May 6 & 7, 2022- Los Angeles, The Forum
    May 16, 2022 - Fresno, Save Mart Center
    September 13 & 15, 2023 - FT. Worth, Dickies 
    September 18 & 19, 2023 - Austin, Moody Center
    May 10, 2024 - Portland, Moda Center
    May 16, 2024 - Las Vegas, MGM Garden Arena
    May 21 & 22, 2024 - Los Angeles, Forum
    May 25, 2024 - Napa Valley, Bottlerock 
    May 30, 2024 - Seattle, Climate Pledge Arena 
    would be cool if they busted out Get It Back mid set. 

www.headstonesband.com

• hrd2imgnhrd2imgn Posts: 4,895
    Hello Pearl Jam,
     I would really love to see It's Alright, and Sleight Of Hand in Chicago either night.   I have no reasons, no stories, nothing wrong with me, I just want to hear those songs live that is all.  My night won't be ruined without them (but it would make it even more awesome).  I would really appreciate if you would play them.  I hope you grant everyone else's request, as we all have amazing reasons and stories to tell.  If you would rather play I Am Mine for that other fan, I'm okay with it, in fact you SHOULD, his reason is 1000 times better than mine, and I'll cheer super loud knowing he is on cloud nine.  If you have anything left after giving him a mind fuck, think about It's Alright, or Sleight of Hand....or 7 O'clock, of Superblood Wolfmoon  I'll even put a picture in here of the blue and Sturgeon supermoons as a little bribe (yes I took them all by myself).

So do what you will, I'll have a blast with my sister one night who took me to my first Pearl Jam Show at Chicago Stadium in 1994, and the other night with w/a Pearl Jam newbie who needs his ass kicked Pearl Jam music style.

WELL FUCK PLAY  Yellow Moon and in the Moonlight, give us the "Moon" trilogy  because  well shit the moon is cool, especially full and super.
  • madhat181 said:
    Tremor Christ 

Chicago 1 or 2

Please and Thank you 
    They did it and it was awesome !

Thanks Eddie!
    How about You Are In Austin 
    hrd2imgn said:
    Hello Pearl Jam,
     I would really love to see It's Alright, and Sleight Of Hand in Chicago either night.   I have no reasons, no stories, nothing wrong with me, I just want to hear those songs live that is all.  My night won't be ruined without them (but it would make it even more awesome).  I would really appreciate if you would play them.  I hope you grant everyone else's request, as we all have amazing reasons and stories to tell.  If you would rather play I Am Mine for that other fan, I'm okay with it, in fact you SHOULD, his reason is 1000 times better than mine, and I'll cheer super loud knowing he is on cloud nine.  If you have anything left after giving him a mind fuck, think about It's Alright, or Sleight of Hand....or 7 O'clock, of Superblood Wolfmoon  I'll even put a picture in here of the blue and Sturgeon supermoons as a little bribe (yes I took them all by myself).

So do what you will, I'll have a blast with my sister one night who took me to my first Pearl Jam Show at Chicago Stadium in 1994, and the other night with w/a Pearl Jam newbie who needs his ass kicked Pearl Jam music style.

WELL FUCK PLAY  Yellow Moon and in the Moonlight, give us the "Moon" trilogy  because  well shit the moon is cool, especially full and super.
    MOON TRILOGY. yes. yes. yes. 

www.headstonesband.com

• Fort Worth N2!

Of the Girl - > I’m Open -> Around the Bend -> Thin Air -> Deep (or Deep anywhere in the set!)

• JeBurkhardtJeBurkhardt Posts: 4,692
    edited September 2023
    MFC, Gone, Long Road, Undone,Can’t Keep, Thin Air and Parting Ways in either Indy or Austin please. 
  • 🤘🏼

PLEASE PLAY "CHLOE / CROWN" IN TEXAS 

🤘🏼
    Memphis '94 / Charlotte '96 / Birmingham '98 / Knoxville '98 / Memphis '00 / Nashville '00 / Nashville '03 / St. Louis '04 / Nashville Ryman N1 '09 (EV solo) / Nashville Ryman N2 '09 (EV solo) / Memphis '09 (EV solo) / New Orleans Jazzfest '10 / St Louis '10 / Memphis '12 (EV solo) / Memphis '14 / Boston Fenway N1 '16 / Boston Fenway N2 '16 / Chicago Wrigley N1 '18 / Chicago Wrigley N2 '18 /  Ottawa '22 / Quebec City '22 / Nashville '22 / St Louis '22

Strong 2nd Amendment supporter and advocate targeted methods of reducing gun violence, sans-infringement. 
  • ST66483ST66483 Posts: 754
    Love to hear Push Me, Pull Me or Pilate in Indy
  • YAKIMATSUYAKIMATSU Santa Fe Posts: 837
    Austin

Garden-WMA-Vitalogy-In My Tree-Leash-Blood-HTI
    Soldier Field 7-11-95, Alpine Valley 6-26-98, United Center 6-29-98, Riverport Amphitheater (St. Louis)7-2-98, MGM Grand Arena 10-22-00, Sprint Center (Kansas City)5-3-10, Adams Event Center (Missoula)9-30-12, Wrigley Field 7-19-13, Jobing.com Arena (Phoenix)11-19-13, Moda Center (Portland)11-29-13, Spokane Arena 11-30-13, Pepsi Center (Denver)10-22-14, Gila River Arena (Phoenix)5-9-22, Moody Center (Austin)9-18-23, Moody Center 9-19-23, Rogers Arena (Vancouver)5-4-24, Rogers Arena 5-6-24, MGM Grand 5-16-24, MGM Grand 5-18-24, Wrigley Field 8-29-24, Wrigley Field 8-31-24
  • austin 1&2
    severed hand, given to fly, just breathe, 
    corduroy and quick escape both nights, 
    got some, the fixer, who ever said, river cross, 
    jeremy betterman, alive, swallowed whole
    and a bunch more  ;)
    I would love to hear SAD in Austin on the anniversary of my dedication. I was in a shock state last year. I just may cry if they play it again while I'm there.