The Official 2024 TOUR Thread

Comments

• JackD.JackD. Posts: 518
    just_one said:
    im just sad we still didnt have the usual "keep your membership up to date" and the annoucement will be in 2 weeks if u look back on the latests european tours
    What do you need that for? I can live without it, if it means only people who have been part of 10c for a long time will get fanclub tickets.
  • bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,834
    Have the Aus/NZ itinerary built.  Let’s go!  Need to get tee times scheduled.
  • seanclaxseanclax Posts: 546
    Bunting10 said:
    seanclax said:
    It's like Indy is the only show they've ever cancelled 
    Yeah it’s funny. I’m not even an Indy guy.  I think it’s because it’s the only one they officially postponed.  Others were cancelled and we don’t hear as much.  Although the Raleigh crowd can be a loud one!
    Europe had more cancelled shows in one week than the states has in ten years. But yeah Indy eh 👍
  • drfoxdrfox Posts: 1,278
    JackD. said:
    just_one said:
    im just sad we still didnt have the usual "keep your membership up to date" and the annoucement will be in 2 weeks if u look back on the latests european tours
    What do you need that for? I can live without it, if it means only people who have been part of 10c for a long time will get fanclub tickets.
    I agree. If someone lets their membership lapse it’s really their own fault. 
  • matt84matt84 Posts: 708
    Do you think the venues that were listed recently are accurate?
  • JackD. said:
    just_one said:
    Amen to that! 
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
  • It's been 10 years since the bands been to Pittsburgh  :D
    And their Pittsburgh shows are so fucking good, too!
    Virginia Beach 2000; Pittsburgh 2000; Columbus 2003; D.C. 2003; Pittsburgh 2006; Virginia Beach 2008; Cleveland 2010; PJ20 2011; Pittsburgh 2013; Baltimore 2013; Charlottesville 2013; Charlotte 2013; Lincoln 2014; Moline 2014; St. Paul 2014; Greenville 2016; Hampton 2016; Lexington 2016; Wrigley 2016; Prague 2018; Krakow 2018; Berlin 2018; Fenway 2018; Camden 2022; St. Paul 2023; MSG 1 2024
  • bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,834
    edited November 2023
    matt84 said:
    Do you think the venues that were listed recently are accurate?
    I have no idea.  No faith in the dates either.  The dates could be what is penciled in today but change so frequently.   But want to be ready to pull the trigger if they do get announced.  I hope they don’t make us wait much longer.  There are a couple golf courses in Melbourne that only have three hours of tee times a week available to non-members.  Need to book ASAP.
  • cutzcutz Posts: 11,759
    seanclax said:
    Bunting10 said:
    seanclax said:
    Yeah it’s funny. I’m not even an Indy guy.  I think it’s because it’s the only one they officially postponed.  Others were cancelled and we don’t hear as much.  Although the Raleigh crowd can be a loud one!
    Europe had more cancelled shows in one week than the states has in ten years. But yeah Indy eh 👍
    Indy was Postponed not cancelled, like the shows in Europe and that's the difference.

2 shows in Indy?
  • seanclaxseanclax Posts: 546
    cutz said:
    seanclax said:
    Bunting10 said:
    seanclax said:
    Indy was Postponed not cancelled, like the shows in Europe and that's the difference.

2 shows in Indy?
    I know the difference. Just bored of hearing about it 
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,174
    drfox said:
    JackD. said:
    just_one said:
    I set it up for automatic renewal 
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,174
    JimmyV said:
    I just want a New England run of shows 
    Right there with you, my friend. 
    Hopefully we get it 
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Bunting10 said:
    seanclax said:

Yeah...if you don't count everything from 2020 and 2021...those were all postponed.

Weren't there two in Europe that were canceled, following Paris?

The 2018 London show was postponed.

Cincinnati 2003 was canceled due to the venue being flooded.

There were three shows in 2000 that were canceled following Roskilde.

I believe there were some in 1990-1993 that were canceled. One was a TOTD show.
    8/11/92 - Jones Beach Amphitheater: Wantaugh, NY (Lollapalooza) (canceled)
    notes: rainout

11/28/93 - Balch Fieldhouse: University of Colorado, Boulder, CO (canceled)
    notes: University of Colorado officials canceled the third show due to their feelings that Ed was inciting fans to confront security personnel at the venue. Ed reportedly phoned a Boulder radio station the following day, expressing concern about "short-changing" fans. PJ stated they'd never play CU again due to the difficulties.

A bunch in 1995 were canceled due to various reasons. Some got rescheduled.
    https://fivehorizons.com/tour/cc/t1995.shtml

11/10/96 - Olympiahalle: Innsbruck, Austria (canceled)

Presidential Advice from President-Elect Mike McCready: "Are you getting something out of this all encompassing trip?"
  • drfox said:
    JackD. said:
    just_one said:

Especially in today's world with auto-renewal. They've come a long way since they'd print renewal dates and membership numbers on the mailing labels.
    Presidential Advice from President-Elect Mike McCready: "Are you getting something out of this all encompassing trip?"
  • MM70435MM70435 Posts: 280
    So do we think both US legs are announced at once with prioritizing both legs combined or just leg 1 at first?
    00 - Atlanta                                            10 - MSG I&II    
    03 - Birmingham, Atlanta                       22 - L̶a̶s̶ ̶V̶e̶g̶a̶s̶, Camden, Nashville   
    04 - Asheville, Kissimmee                     23 -  Ft Worth II                                                                                
    08 - Tampa, Columbia                           24 -  Philadelphia I&II, Baltimore
    09 - Atlanta I&II (EV)
                    " if hope could grow from dirt like me. It can be done.
  • steven87steven87 Posts: 1,441
    MM70435 said:
    So do we think both US legs are announced at once with prioritizing both legs combined or just leg 1 at first?
    I’m assuming based on past practice that they’re going to announce one leg at a time. I would think leg 1 comes out in January, and then leg 2 gets announced around the time leg 1 is wrapping up (which according to the rumors, appears to be around the end of May). But I guess we’ll see!
  • just_onejust_one Posts: 2,114
    I think it will be like this
    Early December - europe
    Mid january - album and spring us tour
    Late may/early june - fall us tour
  • Zen23Zen23 Posts: 453
    Bunting10 said:
    seanclax said:

Weren't there two in Europe that were canceled, following Paris?
    Three. Vienna. Prague. Amsterdam Number One. 
  • JimmyVJimmyV Posts: 19,123
    edited November 2023
    They announced the full 2016 US tour in January. If the plan next year is to play ballparks in the fall, I would expect a similar announcement.

https://us4.campaign-archive.com/?u=7923dfc3abe0b6b57d86a025f&id=c9a377722d&e=4d09f39617
    Post edited by JimmyV on

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • Zen23Zen23 Posts: 453
    ACDC are the next to come to Europe in 2024. This waiting for the Pearl Jam announcement is driving me crazy.
    Zen23 said:
    ACDC are the next to come to Europe in 2024. This waiting for the Pearl Jam announcement is driving me crazy.
    yeah same here...literally the waiting drove me mad!!!

just annouce the tour , we all know its happening its no longer a secret 
  • JimmyV said:
    They announced the full 2016 US tour in January. If the plan this year is to play ballparks in the fall, I would expect a similar announcement.

https://us4.campaign-archive.com/?u=7923dfc3abe0b6b57d86a025f&id=c9a377722d&e=4d09f39617
    Yeah and (sorry to bring up Indy again for those who don’t want it to be named anymore) hard to believe they’ll announce a ton of new US dates before announcing when Indy will be made up.
    JimmyV said:
    They announced the full 2016 US tour in January. If the plan this year is to play ballparks in the fall, I would expect a similar announcement.

Yeah and (sorry to bring up Indy again for those who don’t want it to be named anymore) hard to believe they’ll announce a ton of new US dates before announcing when Indy will be made up.
    indy will be annouce as part of the annoucement of the spring US tour in mid january, im pretty sure of it.

european tour in about a week or 2 weeks maximum when all festivals annouce their last headliners and tickets go on sale
  • GhostChileGhostChile Posts: 1,140
    I expect the whole deal at once: Album + full tour announcement
    Mexico City 17/7/2003 Mexico City 18/7/2003 Mexico City 19/7/2003 Santiago Chile 22/11/2005 Santiago Chile 23/11/2005 Buenos Aires Argentina 13/11/2011 Santiago Chile 16/11/2011 Lima Perú 18/11/2011 Sao Paulo Brasil 31/3/2013 Buenos Aires Argentina 03/4/2013 Santiago Chile 06/5/2013 Santiago Chile 4/11/2015 Buenos Aires Argentina 7/11/2015 Porto Alegre Brasil 11/11/2015 Sao Paulo Brasil 14/11/2015 Brasilia Brasil 17/11/2015 Belo Horizonte Brasil 20/11/2015 Rio de Janeiro Brasil 22/11/2015 Bogota Colombia 25/11/2015 Mexico City 28/11/2015 Ft. Lauderdale, FL 8/4/2016 Miami, FL 9/4/2016 Tampa, FL 11/4/2016 Santiago Chile 13/3/2018 Santiago Chile 16/3/2018 Rome Italy 26/6/2018 Prague Czech Republic 1/7/2018 Krakow Poland 3/7/2018 Berlin Germany 5/7/2018 Barcelona Spain 10/7/2018 Dana Point, CA 1/10/2021 Dana Point, CA 2/10/2021 Seattle, WA 28/05/2024 Seattle, WA 30/05/2024
  • matt84matt84 Posts: 708
    Given the rumours all the way up to Australia and New Zealand in November 2024, which include dates and venues, I’m also expecting the full tour announcement.
    matt84 said:
    Given the rumours all the way up to Australia and New Zealand in November 2024, which include dates and venues, I’m also expecting the full tour announcement.
    10c lotery system doesnt have the capacity to hold a full blown world tour i think.
  • Agreed.
    I think ticket lotteries will have to be done separately for each leg, regardless of whether the dates are announced together or not.
  • drfoxdrfox Posts: 1,278
    Such a lack of credible rumours over the last week or two. Hoping things pick up soon 
  • given2fly23given2fly23 Posts: 5,902
    I remember hoping for this at the time of Gigaton but the tour announcement came much later, unfortunately.

Found: Soundgarden Hyde Park DVD (Thank you for the gift!)
    Posters for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/117469/posters-for-sale
    T-Shirts for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/149289/pj-t-shirt-trade-or-sale
    drfox said:
    Such a lack of credible rumours over the last week or two. Hoping things pick up soon 
    I said this before but i think since dimitris stopped giving hints a couple years ago , everything slowed down.

Going by past annoucements,  the european tour will be announced in the 1st week of december at most. I would be really worried if nothing happenned by then to be honest.
This discussion has been closed.