ISO Ten Club PJ Dog Collars

MattchewMattchew Posts: 1,345
Hello all, I'm looking for the PJ dog collars that were once in the Ten Club shop. I believe around 2010, or 2011? Please PM me if you have any that you would let go of. Thanks for looking.

Comments

• MattchewMattchew Posts: 1,345
    Bump
  • Let My Spirit PassLet My Spirit Pass Lakewood Colorado Posts: 259
    Not sure how I ever missed these when they were on 10C, but those No Code collars are 🔥🔥🔥🔥
  • CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,784
    I remember them, didn’t buy any

regret it

please bring ‘em back 
  • I have the no code one but have to find it.  If I do, I’ll let you know and it’s yours.
    I'm like an opening band for your mom.
    I have the no code one but have to find it.  If I do, I’ll let you know and it’s yours.
    Awesome @RoleModelsinBlood31! I appreciate that very much!
  • darwinstheorydarwinstheory Posts: 6,300
    I have the no code one but have to find it.  If I do, I’ll let you know and it’s yours.
    That's awesome! 

10C is really missing a quick easy sale kn these things. My pup needs one of these.
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
  • mookieblalockmookieblalock Posts: 3,243
    Man, I just got a new puppy on Thursday. These would be perfect.
  • RB16012RB16012 Posts: 73
    +1 for a re-release.

I'd love a no code one too. Good luck to the OP
  • mace1229mace1229 Posts: 9,268
    I remembered when these came out. I laughed because they were like $25 or something that seemed ridiculous. But seem pretty cool now.
  • elvistheking44elvistheking44 Posts: 4,367
    Torches and pitchforks were out in full force when these went on sale…..my how times have changed.
  • LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 9,017
    True. Stone prob just gave them all to a local animal shelter. 
  • bobear05bobear05 Posts: 749
    Yes!!! Bring them back!!! Wasn’t there 4 different ones??
    all and all it's no ones fault
    bobear05 said:
    Yes!!! Bring them back!!! Wasn’t there 4 different ones??
    Yes, I believe so.
  • Gvn2flyGvn2fly Posts: 753
    edited April 2023
    I still have this one.  These took so much heat when they came out for some reason.  I wish I gotten them all at the time
    Post edited by Gvn2fly on
  • darwinstheorydarwinstheory Posts: 6,300
    That is awesome! 
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
    Gvn2fly said:
    I still have this one.  These took so much heat when they came out for some reason.  I wish I gotten them all at the time
    Hell yeah, that's cool!
  • JeBurkhardtJeBurkhardt Posts: 4,717
    Gvn2fly said:
    Man that is cool, but I would need a much heftier one if they ever became available again. It would be too small for our 85lb pit mix, she is a load.
  • yo dude I’m still looking but haven’t had any luck so far in the boxes filled with random PJ stuff on the garage lmao.  On to the guest room closet next…
    I'm like an opening band for your mom.
    yo dude I’m still looking but haven’t had any luck so far in the boxes filled with random PJ stuff on the garage lmao.  On to the guest room closet next…
    Okay, thanks for looking man!