FS: Rare 1994 Promo Interview Cassette

Let My Spirit PassLet My Spirit Pass Lakewood Colorado Posts: 259
edited April 2023 in Lost Dogs
VERY rare Pearl Jam 1994 promo Interview cassette. Not many of these out there.
Recorded in August 1994 by Trevor Smith for Triple M. Australia. SAMPC619
Mint and unplayed. $70 by PayPal friends and family. $76 by PayPal goods and services. US Only. PM me if interested. Thanks.
Or would trade straight up for this cassette. http://www.pjcollectors.com/detail.asp?id=1783

Post edited by Let My Spirit Pass on

Comments

• 2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,239
    Whoa, paging @pdalowsky

Check this out! 
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Let My Spirit PassLet My Spirit Pass Lakewood Colorado Posts: 259
    Price lowered!
  • pdalowskypdalowsky Posts: 15,049
    Whoa, paging @pdalowsky

Check this out! 
    Superb Chris, back in the day there was a good appetite for really rare cassettes like this, there was a little core of serious tape collectors. They were always going mad for the Bad Radio demos etc

pdalowsky said:
    Whoa, paging @pdalowsky

Check this out! 
    Superb Chris, back in the day there was a good appetite for really rare cassettes like this, there was a little core of serious tape collectors. They were always going mad for the Bad Radio demos etc

Paul, do you think I'm asking to much for the interview cassette? I'm open to offers for it, but wasn't sure what to ask for it, as I know it isn't your fairly common PJ item. Thoughts?
    And do you have the 1995 Bangkok cassette in the link above? Thanks!

pdalowsky said:
    Whoa, paging @pdalowsky

Check this out! 

Paul, do you think I'm asking to much for the interview cassette? I'm open to offers for it, but wasn't sure what to ask for it, as I know it isn't your fairly common PJ item. Thoughts?
    And do you have the 1995 Bangkok cassette in the link above? Thanks!
    Its tough to say mate these days as the cassette market has taken a dive compared to 10 years ago, the hardcore collectors of things like tapes, test pressings, radio spools, etc have left the game which has hit the market fairly hard - certainly so outside your records and rarer posters. I would think however you are still in a good range on the price given its official and very rare
    Thanks Paul! Do you happen to have the 1995 Bangkok cassette in the link above?
    Thanks Paul! Do you happen to have the 1995 Bangkok cassette in the link above?
    I dont have that and I'll be honest I never even saw it before. However you could certainly message Sam (who listed it on pjc) and see if he would sell - I know he is not actively collecting and hasnt been for years
    Thanks Paul! Much appreciated!
    edited May 2023
    Price lowered bump
    Post edited by Let My Spirit Pass on
    Sunday Bump
    $50 shipped in the US and then it's on to auction.
    Sold